Hey Nukehead. I am a relatively new grower (to the world of cannabis....been growing food for many years though) and would be more than happy to do a sponsor grow for you in Organic Soil. I know you probably have a bunch of people growing with nute lines and what not, but not sure if you have any that are doing it in soil. Please let me know. I just finished a grow and have a few clones that are getting ready to go into flower, so I will be looking to start a brand to grow in the next couple of weeks. My scheduled line-up for next grow was going to be Blue Dream, GSC, Northern Lights, and White Widow....but I am more than willing to switch it up a bit if you are interested. Again, Please let me know. Thanks and again good luck!

Are you located here in the USA ??? Were looking for some USA folks to sponsor... Sucks that it costs near 100$ for us to send our strains and products to over-seas sponsors, but we do it anyways to spread our brand and strain across the globe.

The projected goal is to enter the Denver Cannabis Cups and see if all my breeding work will win a good reputation.

Personally addressing this :)
-Cody Oebel
Owner of NukeHeads.com

Are you located here in the USA ??? Were looking for some USA folks to sponsor... Sucks that it costs near 100$ for us to send our strains and products to over-seas sponsors, but we do it anyways to spread our brand and strain across the globe.

The projected goal is to enter the Denver Cannabis Cups and see if all my breeding work will win a good reputation.

Personally addressing this :)
-Cody Oebel
Owner of NukeHeads.com

I am in the USA, the northeast specifically.

Glad that there's some Stank up in here, what's up VS and Vex, TSoul, glad y'all are on the more positive side of life, I don't have the time to dedicate negativity to this forum, just plants. On the positive side of things, there's some great members lining up here to help. Naysayers just say nay and go away lol. Although, every time you post you bring the thread back to the top, adding length (I know some of you need a little more length) to the thread. That benefits NukeHeads, brings extra attention to their cause. I tend to make dick jokes and references... when I have some fat ass donkey dick NukeHead colas, there will be plenty!

Hey Nukehead. I am a relatively new grower (to the world of cannabis....been growing food for many years though) and would be more than happy to do a sponsor grow for you in Organic Soil. I know you probably have a bunch of people growing with nute lines and what not, but not sure if you have any that are doing it in soil. Please let me know. I just finished a grow and have a few clones that are getting ready to go into flower, so I will be looking to start a brand to grow in the next couple of weeks. My scheduled line-up for next grow was going to be Blue Dream, GSC, Northern Lights, and White Widow....but I am more than willing to switch it up a bit if you are interested. Again, Please let me know. Thanks and again good luck!
Like you need MORE seeds

Lol

Glad that there's some Stank up in here, what's up VS and Vex, TSoul, glad y'all are on the more positive side of life, I don't have the time to dedicate negativity to this forum, just plants. On the positive side of things, there's some great members lining up here to help. Naysayers just say nay and go away lol. Although, every time you post you bring the thread back to the top, adding length (I know some of you need a little more length) to the thread. That benefits NukeHeads, brings extra attention to their cause. I tend to make dick jokes and references... when I have some fat ass donkey dick NukeHead colas, there will be plenty!

You know me brother, all about the positive stuff. Lord knows I come here to get away from all the negative crap out there in the real world and 'unsocial media'.

Like you need MORE seeds

Lol

Hey, leave my seed addiction alone LOL. And just cause I have a lot of seeds doesn't mean I am not looking for another more local source. I would certainly rather give my money to an American company than an overseas bank so if they are willing to do a sponsored grow in soil, they very well could have a very regular repeat customer.

It's all relative van

Hey I was just curious. I didn't follow what AZ did for its cannabis laws after I left Yuma in 2008 (though I was still active duty Marine at that time so I wasn't smoking regardless). I hate my 12 plant limit in my state. 12 sounds like a lot until you start factor in cloning, potential breeding, and running a veg and flower tent. I rolled up on 12 real quickly LOL.

Hey I was just curious. I didn't follow what AZ did for its cannabis laws after I left Yuma in 2008 (though I was still active duty Marine at that time so I wasn't smoking regardless). I hate my 12 plant limit in my state. 12 sounds like a lot until you start factor in cloning, potential breeding, and running a veg and flower tent. I rolled up on 12 real quickly LOL.
Haha! Rub it in!!

I'm aiming (crossing fingers for adiquate space soon) to have 4 big bushy girls flowering, 4 vegging, and 4 clones at all times. That would be my perfect perpetual setup for our State's guidlines.

P.S. I'm glad Teddy unlocked this thread and hope NukeHeads will become a valued sponsor here at 420. Cheers!

About time! Back on track! Going to look at my supplies and start putting together the other cabinets to gear up for the NukeHeads sponsored grow. It's going to be a monster!
Looking forward to it, bra!

I'll be starting pretty much as soon as the beans arrive. I have all the nutes and a bunch of led panels to chose from. Will start in the uterus and when it comes time to flip, I'll slap together greaty white cab and restart the perpetual in the vacant veg cab, which we named the uterus because it cranks out the veg plants like an octomom haha
420-magazine-mobile1876237950.jpg

Hey Nukehead, glad to see your thread back up and active again.

Like before, i will be happy to do a sponsored grow in organic soil if you are interested. You carry several of the strains I was planning on growing in my next grow (Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream, and Northern Lights) and I can throw a Nukehead strain in there as well. Please let me know soon. I plan on dropping beans in the next week or two!

Back
Top Bottom