Everybody needs to chill order if u want to order and dont if u dont!! They seem legit to me and hey they are a sponsor so they are helping the community. I want to try yalls nutrients probably jus as bad as your genetics!! Keep the great work up and soon there will be people showing yalls genetics all over the site and that will prove the price is right!! I havent ordered a seed yet but have grown a couple successful harvest but will b sure to make my first purchase wit yall and i will help show what yall offer. And glad your in the states that is what always scared me having to order outside of the country!!
You can get those nutes at Wal-Mart in smaller containers if you wanna try em. 8 oz is less than 4 bucks.

Thanks Bloodguy m headed to wally world tomorrow!! Never would of thought it kinda dissapointing thinking they had some magical nute regiment but live n learn!! Hope mightygrow is doing u right from what ive seen it has!!

Thankyou tortured , mr justwannagrow I was selected after going through a pretty rigorous sponsorship application ,yes I'm new to 420 and yes I'm lucky but I don't work for nukeheads .
I grow big plants and these guys say nukeheads grow big ,I say well I grow big plants ,they say well yes you do try a nukehead .
They saw my plants and OBVIOUSLY they think that their nukehead is as good or better so they are going to show me and then I'm going to show you the results.
@ $30 a seed it really is f all ,I can get a pound from that $30 seed .
I do appreciate your concerns and understand them but I think you should wait for the results so we can all see .
P.S justwannagrow I take that as a compliment that you think I work for nukeheads! Also 420 mag would not allow such a thing notice when a sponsor posts it is known and also sponsors cannot enter comps .
Congrats on the sponsorship grow.

Thankyou tortured , mr justwannagrow I was selected after going through a pretty rigorous sponsorship application ,yes I'm new to 420 and yes I'm lucky but I don't work for nukeheads .
I grow big plants and these guys say nukeheads grow big ,I say well I grow big plants ,they say well yes you do try a nukehead .
They saw my plants and OBVIOUSLY they think that their nukehead is as good or better so they are going to show me and then I'm going to show you the results.
@ $30 a seed it really is f all ,I can get a pound from that $30 seed .
I do appreciate your concerns and understand them but I think you should wait for the results so we can all see .
P.S justwannagrow I take that as a compliment that you think I work for nukeheads! Also 420 mag would not allow such a thing notice when a sponsor posts it is known and also sponsors cannot enter comps .
I think y'all are all missing the whole point... the point is that you can litteraly find not one other person that has even grown a seed from them other then Cody.. I could see a price like that from someone who has been around for years, took a few cups home.. but not from a new company.. are they not reselling seeds from dutch passion? That's what it looks like, I hope you make a journal and show us if they are good or not, but you know as well as anyone that has ever grown more then once, it takes several seeds to find that one beast.. so why not sell a 10 pack and a discount until you have proven they are Lambo's and not Pintos

They have seen my plants and are still confident in their nukehead and want me to grow it out on 420 mag YouTube etc ,that says a lot .
Why would they have a shit strain and seeds and want me to "show the world"
I understand your concern but I'm willing to see what happens and reserve judgement ,do you know how many of the best things in life one will miss out on if they simply judge without trying?
Foods,foreign lovers ,inventions,new things

Well all the questions will be put to rest once the journals are up and running. This is a pretty solid forum....if there is a bullshit sponsor trying to get a few minutes of exposure for some quick bucks, it will be exposed quickly and in my opinion rectified. So all we can all do is sit back and watch what happens. Good luck PlantWrestler.

Very true, we call it when we see it lol gotta keep em in line but I want to see more US breeders and banks succeed so I'm really interested to see said journals .

I know right!! Not like there are a ton of seed breeders or banks here in the USA. One more, especially if they have above average genetics, it certainly welcome!!

Thanks Bloodguy m headed to wally world tomorrow!! Never would of thought it kinda dissapointing thinking they had some magical nute regiment but live n learn!! Hope mightygrow is doing u right from what ive seen it has!!
Nah man. That stuffs been around for a long time. Just Google it and you'll see comments about it from 2010.

hit the little ones with recommended fertilome 20/20/20 nute mix. Just like nukeheads said no nute burn yet.
1 tsp per gallon of water.
PPM were at 700!

There only going to be 2 weeks old from sprout this thursday. The 2 seeds are a headband and a chemdawg from there website bought 2 of each strain planted 1 of each strain. Also bought the nukehead strain just waiting on these two to perform before planting the top $ seed.

Little ones are are growing pretty quick!
Headband on the left/ chemdawg on the right. Will be posting more pics later when lights come on. Check out my journal!

420-magazine-mobile697714013.jpg

I think it's in bc, but I've always had really great luck with crop king seeds. They ship to the US and have always been proper for me. Even seeds that are more than a year old have germinated for me no problem. Definitely not 30/seed...I think the average is about 10/each

hit the little ones with recommended fertilome 20/20/20 nute mix. Just like nukeheads said no nute burn yet.
1 tsp per gallon of water.
PPM were at 700!

There only going to be 2 weeks old from sprout this thursday. The 2 seeds are a headband and a chemdawg from there website bought 2 of each strain planted 1 of each strain. Also bought the nukehead strain just waiting on these two to perform before planting the top $ seed.

Little ones are are growing pretty quick!
Headband on the left/ chemdawg on the right. Will be posting more pics later when lights come on. Check out my journal!

420-magazine-mobile697714013.jpg

Awesome bro ,they are doing great

Elite cuts going for thousands is not as expensive as $30 per seed. Well, it might not be. Some of the best breeders out there reccomend dropping 50 of their seeds to "possibly find a keeper". As consumers, we have to count on the breeders doing very hard work in dropping hundreds of seeds for selection and then additional generations of stabilization. Unfortunately, I've never seen a "cradle to grave" report of any strain out there. Every set of parents have a real gem keeper in them. They also have underperformers in them as well. We just count on breeders to sway the odds in the consumers favor. That deserves a premium in price.

Welcome Nukeheads! Can you tell us the history on your particular ATF? This strain has me very curious and I'd like to hear the history of yours. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business someday.

Hey thanks a million. We have been swamped with sales and some of us are running dual tasks such as advertising marketing, email response etc.. so were budgetting time to get back on 420 forums please forgive us were still very new and learning the ropes here at 420 magazine. :) We got some great stuff coming up for all of you, and your absolutely right. Not all of us can afford 30$ seeds even as an employee thats prett expensive for my pay check, but when a 30$ seed sprouts..... I can tell you nothing feels better than knowing your going to clone the heck out of it lol lol lol. Thanks for your reply seems I have allot of catching up to do :) 5 full pagest worth in fact lol.

I just looked at your site. I'm new to all of this but your prices don't seem bad. Cheaper then buying clones from the dispensary. I've grown 6 from seed and am trying clones this time around. So far I'm not to big of a fan of clones but then again it is only a few weeks into veg. Long story short I saved your site and will be placing a order not to long from now.

Well.. the fun with seeds is it is like having the source code to someones computer program, you get to modify and hack it.
We at NukeHeads talking with Cody are considering taking upon a new approach a brave one. One no one else is doing.
With the " Linux Open Source " concept .. we wonder if we could make an open sourced strain. Where we ship key
sponsored growers our NukeHeads strain, and have them breed it ... we look for key growths and if they nail something
awesome we get the seeds back. Currently the NukeHeads strain is getting heavily reported for putting out two headed buds
yes... TWO HEADED BUDS .... we are doing our best to document each instance of this. It's a freak :). Thanks for your reply
NewtoThis ... :) I got allot of replies to catch up on here it seems lol lol MUCH LOVE !

Hi NukeHeads .
Skunk here, professional grower of many, many years.

Please break down, in detail, the lineage of your "NukeHeads "F1 & F2"" varietals.

What are the P1 parents?

and their lineage & pedigrees?

What's the stated focus of your breeding project?

I'd like to see a chart detailing the project thus far, generation by generation, including specific traits selected for, and culled, in successive generations.

We'd also appreciate photo-documentation, including shots of the selection pool and breeding area.

At *cough* $30 a seed, I'm sure you understand that full transparency is essential-even more so from a wholly untested, new company selling seeds that nobody has ever heard of.

I'll be looking forward to the concise breakdown.

Thanks,

Skunk

420-magazine-mobile154826390.jpg

While we absolutely appreciate your reply and statement I want to apologize for such a late reply. We have been hammered with sales.
So today I get to reply back to all five pages and everyones comments ... :) since it's 4am and were slammed right now with sales from last night so I'm multi-tasking to say the least.

The pedigree of the strain originated 7 years ago from the key breeder using Colorado Native northern lights, and a Big Bud crossed with blue dream .. since then strains have punched over the 25% THC thresholds and they became of interest to cross breed in. From this point the goal was two fold. We wanted a super bushy, super thick growing freakish monster that was above 25% THC and we did just that. I'm not at freedom to provide any further lineage details as that's like being an employee for a software company and handing out source code... you get fired for things like that ;). What I can state is we now have two confirmed growers that grew NukeHeads that grew " TWO HEADED BUDS " .. we strive to maintain freak growth traits like this because we feel our customers like mystery freakish growth outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom