I am definitely interested in that ATF as well as a few others. Good luck to those that have already ordered and are going to try growing their genetics! Will be watching! Happy growing!

Thanks Van Stank... I could swear to no end we made a STANK box .... maybe I'm forgetful... allot of orders but that one keeps coming back to me. Did you order and get a lab box from us ??

It's funny that you can't find one person besides that Cody guy talking about or growing these $30 each seed.. got a real big head to say that attitude and seedsman our in competition with them lol not to mention Humboldt seeds.. way to much ego

Thats because I own this company :) .. oh.. wait .. I'm a female :) ... cough cough my name is MMJ Sarah ;)
and yes .. I cracked 42,000$ last month. The hardest work for me is keeping up with my source of breeders.

I am open to business with anyone mind you... we got one life to live, lets make money ( I HATE MONEY but need it to feed my wife , kids, and pay my education while I do my best to provide the best services possible as I have directly tapped into local breeders here in Colorado to obtain the best quality strains and these folks I do business with are state registered... ). It costs allot of dough to operate all of this .... and I do every single bit of it with help from minimal staff !

I'm looking for some U.S growers to sponsor .. just one or two more I'd say :) get at me if your interested. Plant Wrestler will surely be getting hooked up .. he's doing an awesome job and I am praying the two headed buds that come off the NukeHeads strain occurs during one of our sponsors grows. This breeding stuff is a TON OF WORK GUYS !!!! A TON OF WORK !!! I feel no remorse at 30$ a seed when you spend hours each day plucking through ultra glue like resin hunting pretty tiger striped seeds to sell to your customers.. it's allot of work folks ;)

I do it myself just so when I pay someone to do it I understand their perspective, their frustrations and can pay them good enough that it's not so frustrating. Plus omg ... I hate breaking apart a 13 inch long 4inch wide NukeHead cola riddled in seeds... I just wanna stare at the damn thing.. put it on a wall like a trophy and smoke it only during hard times lolz lolz.. but I'd have a whole house and wall of Colas if I did that lol lol

I don't mind a new company coming out. But deriding other breeders as being hacks and saying they are unreliable is a mistake. Never toot your own horn at the expense of other people.

I have received seeds in the US many times in 3 days or less. From good US seedbanks and also personally from breeders.

Professor P from Dynastygenetics produces the best strains I have ever seen. Thoroughly bred and tested, stable and strong. With terps off the charts. Look at my grows and you will see.

Prof P also tells full lineage. It's his skill choosing phenos and the combinations to breed that make the strains so good. His Huckleberry Kush has been in development and revision since 2012. And each version is already fire. He is just obsessed with making things better.

Bushy Older grower has been around and his strains are amazing. My sour bubble that came from him is worthy of the nug of the month prize it won.

Inhouse genetics makes some FIRE. My purple hulk and Gorilladosha are just amazing. And I can't wait to flower the Jellybreath.

There are so many more I could name. So don't besmirch their name while you have an unproven record. Seek to achieve the status they have earned. Never try to climb a ladder by stepping on the hands of those whom have come before. And try to use less of a car salesman selling attitude. In the end it makes you look less professional.

And charge what you want but realize that amazing genetics can be had for around 100 bucks a pack here in the US. My Huckleberry Kush was less than that and amazes everyone.

Huck kush
420-magazine-mobile202474481.jpg

Sour bubble was also less than 100
420-magazine-mobile1117484529.jpg

So good luck in your endeavors and maybe try to realize that you aren't the best until you prove it. And the best never disparages their peers. Especially when it isn't true. The US is at the forefront of new genetics and the best strains the world have ever seen are being made here. Make your rep by emulating the successes before you. I have never seen Prof P disparage another breeder. His quality stands on its own and speaks for itself. Cheers.

I have been following this site for a long time, recently signed up and getting ready for my second grow.
To me, it sounds like this person convinvincing themselves about all this software engineering mumbo jumbo, should already be qualified to take care of me. Cure cancer, get rid of chemo and actually try to help someone else.
I say mumbo jumbo because I am less educated and didn't understand a word you've said.
Sorry to have offended any fellow members, I most generally ignore things like this and do not speak negatively.
I'M IMPRESSED.

I don't mind a new company coming out. But deriding other breeders as being hacks and saying they are unreliable is a mistake. Never toot your own horn at the expense of other people.

I have received seeds in the US many times in 3 days or less. From good US seedbanks and also personally from breeders.

Professor P from Dynastygenetics produces the best strains I have ever seen. Thoroughly bred and tested, stable and strong. With terps off the charts. Look at my grows and you will see.

Prof P also tells full lineage. It's his skill choosing phenos and the combinations to breed that make the strains so good. His Huckleberry Kush has been in development and revision since 2012. And each version is already fire. He is just obsessed with making things better.

Bushy Older grower has been around and his strains are amazing. My sour bubble that came from him is worthy of the nug of the month prize it won.

Inhouse genetics makes some FIRE. My purple hulk and Gorilladosha are just amazing. And I can't wait to flower the Jellybreath.

There are so many more I could name. So don't besmirch their name while you have an unproven record. Seek to achieve the status they have earned. Never try to climb a ladder by stepping on the hands of those whom have come before. And try to use less of a car salesman selling attitude. In the end it makes you look less professional.

And charge what you want but realize that amazing genetics can be had for around 100 bucks a pack here in the US. My Huckleberry Kush was less than that and amazes everyone.

Huck kush
420-magazine-mobile202474481.jpg

Sour bubble was also less than 100
420-magazine-mobile1117484529.jpg

So good luck in your endeavors and maybe try to realize that you aren't the best until you prove it. And the best never disparages their peers. Especially when it isn't true. The US is at the forefront of new genetics and the best strains the world have ever seen are being made here. Make your rep by emulating the successes before you. I have never seen Prof P disparage another breeder. His quality stands on its own and speaks for itself. Cheers.

:) Absolutely agree with you but we never once said anything negative about anyone. We only stated we provide a solid awesome and unique seed business and service. If Dynasty or any other seed business would like " Custom Lab Boxes " that says " Dynasty Genetics " on it to ship seeds to their customers. We'd be glad to arrange that as well... Lets all make some money provide an honest good service the best we can, dodge the BullCrap Bullets, and just help each other.... You could die in your car today .. and what does all this negative energy mean and all this money and things we want and need ?? So lets just enjoy life grow some plants, and wait for the energy in our bodies to want to leap the stars to the next life with new obstacles ... maybe we get some Jedi powers in the next life .. and I can roll a joint in mid-air while playing videos games without having to take my eyes off the screen :)

Get at us www.NukeHeads.com

Were doing our best here, and holy moly .. :) I woke up at 4am .. did my yoga workout and my
p90x workout ... and logged in here on the 420 forums and wow... I got allot of posts to catch up on. We have been slammed
with orders lately.

I got room for one . or two more sponsors MAX :) ... I presented an offer to Grouchy ... got any plants there Vex.. any photos you'd like to share ?? feel free to hit me up on PM .. or email info@NukeHeads.com and if you use facebook :) feel free to hit me up on facebook.. my name is Cody Oebel....

This whole week I'll be shooting various videos. The raccoon challenge is still on-going and fun, I'll be hanging out with some armed gangster rappers at their studio... shooting videos and things of that sort just chilling... asking questions hanging out .... LOL ... I went to one of their kids birthday party and I guess they really liked this white dude because I always bring my YETI cooler full of beer, and I brought a portable safe full of buds ;) .. FUN FUN :)

I'd be willing to try out your nutrient line, and am currently in the process of starting another grow, so it would be a good time for testing. Especially if it can give good - or at least acceptable - results with little or no pH monitoring/adjustment, and when using dechlorinated but somewhat calcium-heavy tap water. Bonus points awarded if the stuff would perform decently both in soil, hempy-style pots as small as two liters or even less, and in DWC.

However, I don't plan on uploading videos to YouTube before the heat death of the universe occurs, the only thought I have where Facebook is concerned is wishing that someone would figure out how to retroactively wipe it from existence... and I'm not really interested in growing your cannabis seeds. Err, no offense intended, lol; I just have plenty of strains available right now. I'm only running a 3'×3' space with a hybrid LED panel (~350 watts) at present, and really don't want to expand the space or haul the HID out of the (storage) closet because I live in an old house with mostly original knob & tube wiring, getting by on 30 amp service :rolleyes3 . So it'll take me a few years to go through the seeds I already have, unless I give most of them away (and I'll probably end up keeping ~half of them, so...).

EDIT: And you'd have to promise not to call me "dude."

:) Absolutely agree with you but we never once said anything negative about anyone. We only stated we provide a solid awesome and unique seed business and service. If Dynasty or any other seed business would like " Custom Lab Boxes " that says " Dynasty Genetics " on it to ship seeds to their customers. We'd be glad to arrange that as well... Lets all make some money provide an honest good service the best we can, dodge the BullCrap Bullets, and just help each other.... You could die in your car today .. and what does all this negative energy mean and all this money and things we want and need ?? So lets just enjoy life grow some plants, and wait for the energy in our bodies to want to leap the stars to the next life with new obstacles ... maybe we get some Jedi powers in the next life .. and I can roll a joint in mid-air while playing videos games without having to take my eyes off the screen :)

Get at us www.NukeHeads.com
I retract a bit because I see the first post is a review by "Jesse James" and not by you. But be careful
It's posts like this that put out that attitude of elitism and putting down others. It may not have been your intention but just be careful. I wish you guys much success. Just read things back and see how they may sound to others. You can say the same thing and not sound off putting! No worries about tooting your own horn. But don't imply others aren't "serious" or that you have to pay tons of cash to get amazing genetics
420-magazine-mobile778283942.jpg

Good luck in this endeavor and I look forward to seeing some grows. We are all in this together and I just want us to all help each other up the ladder.

Hey Nukehead. I am a relatively new grower (to the world of cannabis....been growing food for many years though) and would be more than happy to do a sponsor grow for you in Organic Soil. I know you probably have a bunch of people growing with nute lines and what not, but not sure if you have any that are doing it in soil. Please let me know. I just finished a grow and have a few clones that are getting ready to go into flower, so I will be looking to start a brand to grow in the next couple of weeks. My scheduled line-up for next grow was going to be Blue Dream, GSC, Northern Lights, and White Widow....but I am more than willing to switch it up a bit if you are interested. Again, Please let me know. Thanks and again good luck!

Thanks Van Stank... I could swear to no end we made a STANK box .... maybe I'm forgetful... allot of orders but that one keeps coming back to me. Did you order and get a lab box from us ??

No, it wasn't this Stank that you made a box for. LOL I am sure that there are a lot of Stanks out there in cyber land, probably hard to keep us all straight brother!

Last but not least, folks I'm so busy marketing, doing orders, maintaining business relationships, etc... and August 28th I go back to college so I have employed some people to help me do all of this. So if an agent working for me seems bi-polar lolz.. it's because were sharing a single email account etc.. and trying to make the most of our operation cost wise until I lease a larger place and expand. That said if me or my support agents take a while to respond here on 420 magazine it's because our growth is exceeding our staffs handling ability .. I'm working on leveling this out so we can stay active in all aspects of marketting ..

-Cody Oebel
Owner of NukeHeads and creator of the strain !

No, it wasn't this Stank that you made a box for. LOL I am sure that there are a lot of Stanks out there in cyber land, probably hard to keep us all straight brother!

:) ahh I see... I love your quote " It's better to remain quiet and let people think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" ... Love it love it..

In Kali Linux ( A penetation testers operating system for computer exploitation ) ... we say it like this when it comes to packet sniffing , or ethereal sniffing etc..

" The quieter you are the more you hear " :) I like to stay quiet ... especially when people are bashing on me or my team .. cough cough .. skunkworkz cough cough .. :)

Back
Top Bottom