One more pic, don't want Cody to think I'm gonna try and grow a monster in that little thing
420-magazine-mobile399484615.jpg

Hey i posted awhile back bout sponsored griw but never got back to me. I jus cracked 13 os off two girls. U can check my journal out i have another high yielder bout done. Thanks hope to hear back this time!!

Well since everybody is posting pics!!

420-magazine-mobile1969735996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile238693661.jpg

One of my last Girls!!

420-magazine-mobile284716395.jpg

Give me a shot at Nukeheads so i can send and post some two headed colas!! Lol!! Would love to do it with your nutes in coco also!!

I don't mind a new company coming out. But deriding other breeders as being hacks and saying they are unreliable is a mistake. Never toot your own horn at the expense of other people.

I have received seeds in the US many times in 3 days or less. From good US seedbanks and also personally from breeders.

Professor P from Dynastygenetics produces the best strains I have ever seen. Thoroughly bred and tested, stable and strong. With terps off the charts. Look at my grows and you will see.

Prof P also tells full lineage. It's his skill choosing phenos and the combinations to breed that make the strains so good. His Huckleberry Kush has been in development and revision since 2012. And each version is already fire. He is just obsessed with making things better.

Bushy Older grower has been around and his strains are amazing. My sour bubble that came from him is worthy of the nug of the month prize it won.

Inhouse genetics makes some FIRE. My purple hulk and Gorilladosha are just amazing. And I can't wait to flower the Jellybreath.

There are so many more I could name. So don't besmirch their name while you have an unproven record. Seek to achieve the status they have earned. Never try to climb a ladder by stepping on the hands of those whom have come before. And try to use less of a car salesman selling attitude. In the end it makes you look less professional.

And charge what you want but realize that amazing genetics can be had for around 100 bucks a pack here in the US. My Huckleberry Kush was less than that and amazes everyone.

Huck kush
420-magazine-mobile202474481.jpg

Sour bubble was also less than 100
420-magazine-mobile1117484529.jpg

So good luck in your endeavors and maybe try to realize that you aren't the best until you prove it. And the best never disparages their peers. Especially when it isn't true. The US is at the forefront of new genetics and the best strains the world have ever seen are being made here. Make your rep by emulating the successes before you. I have never seen Prof P disparage another breeder. His quality stands on its own and speaks for itself. Cheers.

Every one is out of dynasty gear ,everyone ,shiggityflip ,did you notice a lot of males in dynasty packs

Bunch of sales reps paying people to talk good about there company that's pretty gay nothing but bad reviews from anyone I've met in real life that has used this site

Back
Top Bottom