Good luck with that, LMFAO.

You know me too well, TS .

Of course, what I'm expecting is, avoidance. And lots of superlative adjectives & some jazz hands. (And maybe the offer of some free stuff. I like free stuff.) . Of course, I could be surprised to find they actually know what they're talking about. I mean, I think I saw the term "polyploid" used, (and even spelled correctly) and that denotes that at the very least, that OP has enabled spell check.
But I digress. As resident curmudgeon I'll be expecting the worst but hoping for the... er, "HEY!! YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Ok, ☕

Well, sure, I understand your motivation here. And I would have been helping you roll that particular ball down the hill, because pollen-chuckers aren't my idea of a good thing. But then you asked for things that no one in their right mind - let me change that to no business owner in their right mind - would ever freely disclose. Why? Copycats. Even those SOBs over in China have to buy the products that they're planning on counterfeiting(/etc.), lol, because it's not like someone can call up the manufacturer of a product and get them to disclose the entire process of manufacturing said product.

That's why I typed what I typed in my previous post, above.

This is a company I had never heard of before. Therefore, my opinion of them is still completely unformed. And that means I want to know more about them, how they do business, the quality of their products - actually, I'm more interested in their miracle nutrients than I am in their miracle seeds ;) . But I am not going to form a negative opinion about them simply because they don't disclose all of what you asked for.

I hope they turn out to be a good company, with lots of integrity. Both because they've entered into a business agreement with my favorite forum and because, after reading the information about their nutrients on their website, I'm interested in them. I don't have money to (potentially) throw away, so I'm not about to order a set of their full nutrient line. But I'll be paying attention around here. Hopefully, either they'll send a bunch of the stuff to various people to try or people will buy the products on their own and do so. And I'm interested in how those nutrients and supplements perform in regards to cannabis in general, not just with their own seed line. I'm looking for the assurance that I could use their nutrient line and do well with whatever strains I choose to grow (with the understanding that strains require nutrients at differing rates, of course) . I'm in the process of starting a new round of plants, and will soon have to get more nutrients. I cannot justify spending my money on an unknown. So I rather hope that someone will start using their nutrients here, so I'll have some data to use in determining which nutrients I will end up buying.

Well, sure, I understand your motivation here. And I would have been helping you roll that particular ball down the hill, because pollen-chuckers aren't my idea of a good thing. But then you asked for things that no one in their right mind - let me change that to no business owner in their right mind - would ever freely disclose. Why? Copycats. Even those SOBs over in China have to buy the products that they're planning on counterfeiting(/etc.), lol, because it's not like someone can call up the manufacturer of a product and get them to disclose the entire process of manufacturing said product.

There wasn't a thing I asked for, I'm positive, that'd endanger any proprietary processes. That said, mah' expectations are, as usual, l o w.

That's why I typed what I typed in my previous post, above.

This is a company I had never heard of before. Therefore, my opinion of them is still completely unformed. And that means I want to know more about them, how they do business, the quality of their products - actually, I'm more interested in their miracle nutrients than I am in their miracle seeds ;) . But I am not going to form a negative opinion about them simply because they don't disclose all of what you asked for.

I hope they turn out to be a good company, with lots of integrity. Both because they've entered into a business agreement with my favorite forum and because, after reading the information about their nutrients on their website, I'm interested in them. I don't have money to (potentially) throw away, so I'm not about to order a set of their full nutrient line. But I'll be paying attention around here. Hopefully, either they'll send a bunch of the stuff to various people to try or people will buy the products on their own and do so. And I'm interested in how those nutrients and supplements perform in regards to cannabis in general, not just with their own seed line. I'm looking for the assurance that I could use their nutrient line and do well with whatever strains I choose to grow (with the understanding that strains require nutrients at differing rates, of course) . I'm in the process of starting a new round of plants, and will soon have to get more nutrients. I cannot justify spending my money on an unknown. So I rather hope that someone will start using their nutrients here, so I'll have some data to use in determining which nutrients I will end up buying.

Wat up ts!
I just started a couple seeds of theirs. Also just started giving them there line of nutes today so we will see how they pan out.

Haven't planted there nukeheads strain yet. Waiting to see how there headband a chemdawg do before sprouting there main prize.

Also just started giving them there line of nutes today so we will see how they pan out.

I see you have a journal. I'll have to subscribe and follow along.

I hope the nutrient line performs well for you. I'll be interested to learn how it compares to other companies' nutrients that you've used in the past.

I'm going to be doing a sponsored journal for nukeheads growing the nukehead strain indoors and outdoors .
Were all about to see exactly how good nukeheads are.
So far I know this, they are a pleasure to deal with and have a great attitude .
I also know they ship super fast when I say super I mean super.

I repeat, mate I will be growing out the nukeheads strain so you will see I will see we will all see perhaps best to reserve judgement till the results are in my friend.
I hope the plants are monsters PW. I really do man. I hope the smoke is the best. But honestly my man, I don't care if the plants grow gold bricks. I'll never buy anything from a company that treats a perspective buyer the way this company did. If they are willing to flat out insult a potential customer on an open forum than I shudder to think how they act once they already have payment. If nothing else you'll get a sweet 3d printed Lego with your name. That's pretty cool.

I see you have a journal. I'll have to subscribe and follow along.

I hope the nutrient line performs well for you. I'll be interested to learn how it compares to other companies' nutrients that you've used in the past.

Yes sir and thanks ts! I'm pretty exciting to see if there will be a major difference also. Let's see if I can get a leg sized nug! Lol

I am definitely interested in that ATF as well as a few others. Good luck to those that have already ordered and are going to try growing their genetics! Will be watching! Happy growing!

Just take a look at the first 3 post here? Does anyone not think it's strange that a new company would send free seeds to someone that opened a 420 account just days before this post instead of sending them to someone that is well established and respected on the 420 forum?

It's funny that you can't find one person besides that Cody guy talking about or growing these $30 each seed..

You're the second person to mention that price in this thread (unless that was you, too). With all due respect and all that, but that's like complaining because a new vehicle costs over $10,000 :roll_icon. Assuming that the quality is there, what's the big deal? I'm guessing that $30 is less than 5% of the cost of one of those new Apple cell phones - and I'd much rather have a nice cannabis plant, lol. And it's less than a third of the price of a decent ¼-ounce of bud. IDK about you, but if I can't get at least that much bud out of a cannabis seed, I'll pack it in.

got a real big head to say that attitude and seedsman our in competition with them lol not to mention Humboldt seeds.. way to much ego

Err... they are. Same market, same type of products. All for-profit businesses. That's sort of the definition of competition in business.

Just take a look at the first 3 post here? Does anyone not think it's strange that a new company would send free seeds to someone that opened a 420 account just days before this post instead of sending them to someone that is well established and respected on the 420 forum?

Are you suggesting that the account might possibly be a shill for the company? Now that is something that I'd consider to be a valid concern. IDK how you'd manage to confirm or deny such a thing, though. Hmm... Npw you've got me wondering...

EDIT: Are you referring to PlantWrestler? Have you seen (pictures of) his garden, lol? I'm guessing that's the reason that he was selected to demonstrate things.

You're the second person to mention that price in this thread (unless that was you, too). With all due respect and all that, but that's like complaining because a new vehicle costs over $10,000 :roll_icon. Assuming that the quality is there, what's the big deal? I'm guessing that $30 is less than 5% of the cost of one of those new Apple cell phones - and I'd much rather have a nice cannabis plant, lol. And it's less than a third of the price of a decent ¼-ounce of bud. IDK about you, but if I can't get at least that much bud out of a cannabis seed, I'll pack it in.

Err... they are. Same market, same type of products. All for-profit businesses. That's sort of the definition of competition in business.

Are you suggesting that the account might possibly be a shill for the company? Now that is something that I'd consider to be a valid concern. IDK how you'd manage to confirm or deny such a thing, though. Hmm... Npw you've got me wondering...

EDIT: Are you referring to PlantWrestler? Have you seen (pictures of) his garden, lol? I'm guessing that's the reason that he was selected to demonstrate things.

Thankyou tortured , mr justwannagrow I was selected after going through a pretty rigorous sponsorship application ,yes I'm new to 420 and yes I'm lucky but I don't work for nukeheads .
I grow big plants and these guys say nukeheads grow big ,I say well I grow big plants ,they say well yes you do try a nukehead .
They saw my plants and OBVIOUSLY they think that their nukehead is as good or better so they are going to show me and then I'm going to show you the results.
@ $30 a seed it really is f all ,I can get a pound from that $30 seed .
I do appreciate your concerns and understand them but I think you should wait for the results so we can all see .
P.S justwannagrow I take that as a compliment that you think I work for nukeheads! Also 420 mag would not allow such a thing notice when a sponsor posts it is known and also sponsors cannot enter comps .

Well NukeHead if you ever want anyone else to do a grow journal for you please look me up!! Would love to do it but u know what I think soon as i get my scratch together you will be the first place i order feom. I only grew a friends breeds so would love to grow and show your gentics. And price is nothing for quality. I jus pulled 13 ounces off two girls but nothing like the leg colas on ur site. I am also interested in your nutrients. Is it true that when grow with reg seeds your nutes produce more girls. Yall sound so awesome and glad to have yall on the 420 mag forum!! All your strains look FANTASTIC!! Will be hearing from me soon. Great work and again welcome to the great community!!

Everybody needs to chill order if u want to order and dont if u dont!! They seem legit to me and hey they are a sponsor so they are helping the community. I want to try yalls nutrients probably jus as bad as your genetics!! Keep the great work up and soon there will be people showing yalls genetics all over the site and that will prove the price is right!! I havent ordered a seed yet but have grown a couple successful harvest but will b sure to make my first purchase wit yall and i will help show what yall offer. And glad your in the states that is what always scared me having to order outside of the country!!

Back
Top Bottom