White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

Nice going buddy, I love the lucas formula! must try it one day in a grow room far far away ;)

Nice going buddy, I love the lucas formula! must try it one day in a grow room far far away ;)

Grow Wars!

now I need to find skywalker or some other jedi grown cannabis.

George Lucas formula wins. Best stem measurement I have ever seen.
Grow Wars!:cheesygrinsmiley:
this morning I decided to show you guys the formula I use to give accurate stem measurement. it was very popular when I was a kid and not to many people use it anymore.

I use the George Lucas formula.

r2_-_Copy.jpg

hahahaha

hope everyone is having a great day.

Hey mussh, nice stem measurement! On the ph... if you mix your maxibloom with the water, let it sit 24 hours (no bubbles) then ph to 5.5 it shouldn't rise more than 5.8. I do this with mine and it stays 5.8 for about a week or till I run out.

great info gb, thank you!
wish I would have read this last night as I have left a gallon of tap water out for the clones.

how deep is your res? big momma drinks hers empty in two days and it holds a gallon.

:edit:
with all the lava rock I put in the bottom of that bucket, it is probably only holding 1/4 a gallon.

it's Saturday that means its an update day...........................

The Clone Wars
Day 27 from cut Day seven of flower

clone A is 10 1/2 inches tall.
clone B is 11 inches tall.
they have doubled in size in seven days. this may be the mini sog plant of my dreams, I just hope it does as well in the flower dept.
ok I got lazy and didn't use the glasses for the led pics. I couldn't get it to focus, I swear.

c_-_Copy1.jpg

here is a shot of the other clones in the veg area. the plant on the left will be the mother, she already has some nice branches for picking.

c1_-_Copy.jpg

ok for those paying attention, I did NOT give up on the blue dream entirely. the lone clone (out of six) is looking well

bd_-_Copy.jpg

during the day I move them into the flower room to bask in the led. here is a group shot.

g_-_Copy.jpg

ok last but not least. for those of you with health insurance or are lucky enough to afford obummacare,
THE DOCTOR IS IN!!

doc_-_Copy1.jpg

happy 4th guys.

Ah man you took them out of the box! OH NO!!! sorry have a friend who would shit a brick if saw that pic of star wars figures out of their box. I like it though man, may the force be with you!

I was eight years old in 1977. my dad came home from work and announced that we were going to the movies. my first thought was, oh great I get to see bambi or petes dragon or some don knotts movie (appledumpling gang ftw). ill never forget the opening credits and watching those first spaceships fly past, looking HUGE. I was glued to my chair. at that moment my father was the greatest man to ever walk the face of the earth. well since star wars was such a huge hit, it wasn't long before the action figures came out. trust me, I was never the type of kid that left his toys boxed. I had every action figure they made. x wing fighter. tie fighter. I played the shit outta those toys. I specifically remember taking a magnifying glass and melting the side of darth vaders head, to make him look more battle hardened.
I have none of those figures. they are long gone. about ten years ago, my mom sent me a xmas present and it was those two figures, unboxed of course. are they originals? I doubt it. but they bring back good memories for me.

:edit:
I used to work with a guy that was a huge collector. he set his garage up with a bunch of cabinets that had all kinds of star wars stuff. I told him of all the figures I had when I was a kid. he is about ten years younger than me. he just shook his head when I told him about making parachutes out of a handkerchief and throwing them out into the street. sometimes the chute opened, most of the time it didn't.
as a joke I told him I had a chewbacca still in the box. he freaked out. he started offering me all kinds of trade and money. hahahaha.

Hey mussh, I use a couple 6 gallon containers. I might be having a little more luck since my res are larger. I will try the 1 gal and see if I find a way to keep ph stable. I'll keep you informed, might be a couple days... but if you have 5 gallon buckets, try them. You don't have to mix water and nutes every day!
GB80

hiya gb!

big momma is in a five gallon bucket. I poured in a gallon of water, marked the line and made my hole. I filled it up to that hole with lava rock. just the water and rock at the bottom weigh about 25 pounds. I put to much lava rock in. it is only allowing for about a 1/4 gallon of res water. after this grow I will empty it out and try it another way. I am going to use lava rock and perlite at the bottom. it is a learning process at this point but I am in no way disappointed. the clones are in two and a half gallon buckets, they are much more manageable. if they give decent yield, I will probably ditch the five gallon........ maybe hahahaha.
I feed once a week and water about half way through the week. im sure I could get away with a single weekly feeding.

so I mixed some maxibloom, shook the crap outta it in a ball jar and set it out over night. there is a pile of white residue (looks like sand) at the bottom. never noticed it before, how about you?

Yeah, I see it sometimes. I'd recommend using a plastic milk jug. Use about a quart of hot water and shake for about 30 seconds. Let sit a minute and shake again if there is any residual nutrients. After fill with cold water. There's going to be some salts left behind, but shouldn't cause any major problems, just stir before you water.
You are using solid buckets with no holes? Basically using the lava rocks in the bottom of the bucket as a swick after you saturate the coco?

You are using solid buckets with no holes? Basically using the lava rocks in the bottom of the bucket as a swick after you saturate the coco?

its a hempy bucket.
it has one 1/4 inch hole at one gallon high.

on page one I answered your question about the airpot and left a picture of one of my five gallon hempy buckets. if you look you will see the hole towards the bottom, right by the lowes logo.

Sorry, I'm just not familiar with hempy buckets. I know there was a hole a gallon up from the post before my last, I was just trying to think out loud. I gotta stop doing that (thinking):)
I get the gist of it though.

no problem man. i have never used a hempy before either and i ended up killing my main blue dream, in that blue bucket pictured on page one. when i look at that picture now, the bucket reminds me more of a coffin. the blue dream was stunted by my shitty transplant and the roots didn't hit the water table for two weeks. by that time the res had become a ph nightmare (unbeknownst to me).

the lava does act like a swick, but not very well. the roots drink it up fast. i want to mix perlite with it next time. hydroton would have worked better. hmmmm maybe a hydroton / perlite mix in the future.

Back
Top Bottom