White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

anyone watch the star wars panel at the comic-con?
ok im not a huge star wars nerd, but I was a kid when the first movies came out. I hated episodes 1-3. George lucas had ruined star wars for me.
anyways, when I learned that Disney bought the name and hired jj abrams to do the new movies, I thought to myself, welp looks like Disney gets to try to repair the broken GOLD MINE. I know I will pay to see it, good, bad or ugly.

if you miss what the original star wars movies had, I would recommend you watch the teaser that jj brought to comic-con. its not a trailer, its cooler.

this may be the band aid star wars needs and holy cow Disney just may hit the mother load on this.

once again im not that huge of a nerd, I just remember when it was fun to pretend.

Im a big Star Wars nerd, and to be completely honest, the movie looks like crap. yeah the CGI looks great compared to the originals and even the most recent Star Wars movies, but the problem that I have with the movie, is that it is not George Lucas story, Disney went ahead and did their own version of Star Wars and are focusing on the fighter squadron instead of the mainline characters from the original movies, , for all the star wars fans that were wanting the saga to continue like it does in the books, we got screwed by Disney. So other than a decent space movie I have no expectations for the film.

Really sucks when they completely rechange things like that. Its ok though, no worries, a good bong rip with a potent indica can get me through most horrible films!

Hmmmm... nothing good has come out of hollywood in a long while... I wonder what Dizzyknee can do with the franchise. Shame on that guy George Lucas for selling it off though, shouldn't he have made enough money already???

Anyway back to the THC wars, awesome job musssh! I am glad to see people feeding their plants carbs. I am looking for something to feed mine too....

Vlad

Hey mussh! How are the girls looking?

I have an update guys and I wish it was better , but here we go,

nine days ago I got a call from my older brother and I had to leave town. ultimately, family dictates what I do, beautiful flowers must come second. was I prepared for this? no. I did not have a plan b as I am a private person and they real key to success with growing is, NOT TELLING ANYONE. I did my best, I drenched the big momma literally as I was going out the door. same goes for the clones and the mothers.

I got home yesterday. im very glad I went. I got to spend quality time with my family. rekindled some faded relationships and strengthened already strong relationships.

big momma wasn't doing very well. withered badly. all leaves, if not dried out, were very weak and curling in on themselves, looking very thin. every large fan leaf had been sacrificed for food. she than began eating her own lower, newer growth. I spent about two hours clearing out dead or mostly dead leaves. I mixed up two gallons of food and fed her.

the clones on the other hand looked a lot better. the perlite held more water and they only had minor leaf sacrifice, very minor. the bad news, they grew into the kessil and there is some damage to the tops. it isn't to bad.

the mothers are perfect, they are ready to do whatever I need at this point. be that go to flower or give cuttings for another attempt at whatever. the t5 lighting is much less stressful.

so from this I have learned a few things.

1. perlite holds a lot more water than lava rock. I will be using only perlite at the bottom of my hempy buckets from now on. the difference is obvious. if I had perlite in the bottom of big momma, the damage would have been less sever.
2. I will not do any defol. had I done what I usually do and defol'd, the damage would have been even worse. the giant fan leaves were the first to go. she gobbled those right up.
3. t5 lighting might have been a better choice while being gone that long. the led lighting is crazy powerful. that lighting was sucking the life out of those plants. basically doing what they are made to do. if I ever have to leave like that again, I will put them under a weaker light.

big momma looks a lot better this morning. but I have surely damaged her flowering stage. I will continue with her.

022_-_Copy.jpg

I finally felt like I had a decent grow going. now I feel like its two months of wasted time.
my moral is low.

If this is her current condition? She looks pretty good to me.

i guess that is a good angle for her.
when i left she had no red hairs. she now is covered and i fear that she believes she was dieing and set herself to finish. if she starts to fox-tail, then we will know for sure.

looking good mussh

thanks matt.

i will keep my chin up and attempt for a strong finish. going to do my best to revive her. i fed her a tiny amount of koolbloom along with her other nutes.

As they say, "Family first". It's good to have your priorities straight.

She looks good to me too mussh - like she recovered well and is still reaching for light, so I think the growth will continue. Also, with some strains the pistils will brown multiple times throughout the grow. I'd say you're smart to look for foxtailing though.

On the bright side: Maybe you just came up with a new "natural" defoliation technique!

hiya jojo,

she lost about 1/5 her vegging leaves. all huge fan leaves are gone.

I took those leaves and ran them through my bubble bags. lemonade from lemons? believe it or not I got about a half a bowl of hash. it tasted so good. I don't think I caught any type of buzz, but it tasted soooooo good.

Sounds like she lost a lot of leaves, but she still looks good! I've seen worse though - there are some methods where pretty much ALL leaves are removed.

As far as the hairs go, you'll probably see some new, white ones popping out soon. I recently had an ozone issue that pretty much reddened most of my pistils, but after fixing it, new growth started popping up in 2-3 days.

That's funny about the hash, at least it tasted good!

ok its day three of big mommas revival.

she seems to have re-hydrated. her buds aren't sucking in on themselves anymore. you were right jojo, there seems to be a resurgence of white hair. im not sure if it is new growth or not. the flowers are puffing up again and this is a huge relief for me.
here is a picture of her after another diy tomato cage job by yours truly,

rap_-_Copy.jpg

I think she is going to pull through this. takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

wat is the thing on the right floating around???

hiya veinz,

that is one of my kessil H350 magenta led lights. im using two of them to flower the clones.

Back
Top Bottom