White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

I have never done a scrog grow. I plan on running a small sog. maybe five plants. I will only lollipop these. if done correctly I should get about an ounce per plant. keep it on a two month perpetual grow.
I do have a dr. grinspoon vegging, very slowly I might add, in the shadows. I also put my blue dream clone out to flower and I am surprised by what she is doing. she is keeping a very tight node formation in her stretch.

I think im going to feed her one more time. I will probably only use koolbloom and molasses. then straight ph'd water until harvest. I wish I could share her boutique. it is the most exotic flower I have ever smelled.

I'd keep it going a little bit. They say LEDs take a bit of time off the flowering time, and so if you feed her one more time, that should put you pretty close to a good harvest window. The trics on the sugar leaves will amber fast, but you'll be trimming those off anyway (I assume). I read something recently that I didn't notice on previous grows. When the trics are getting closer to a harvest date, they start to bend over instead of sticking straight up. I looked at some cured bud and sure enough they were hooked over. May be another way to judge their "ripeness" but I think you have a good plan!

I wish I could smell her! She's looking great. I'm also interested in this SOG you're talking about, as I've been curious about that too. There's just so much to try!

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for bent over trics.
I do keep my trimmings. I make a cannabutter and occasionally try to get some bubble hash.

I have clones just waiting to be part of a five plant sog. im going to wait until big momma is finished before I start those. it is already pretty cramped and I have the first mother plant ready for flower also. I always end up with eight or so plants and no room to do the right thing. im trying to figure out how to downsize my eyes, hahahahaha. damn my eyes. im having success keeping the clones small. the two clones I sent to flower at five inches are now 28 inches. this strain has quite the stretch but its flowers are a good size. stay tuned we will see what happens.

Mussh
I am sorry so late to your grow, but I am now subbed. It has been a very good read so far. Your momma looks great and I wish I could smell her also. Good luck for the harvest.

better late, than never!
welcome!
you are getting here right at the best part.

better late, than never!
welcome!
you are getting here right at the best part.

:tokin: LOL you are probably right. I also enjoy whatching the whole grow but of course the harvest is always the climax.

Hey mussh, things are looking good.
Just a note, you don't want to go by the tricombs on sugar leaves, you will want to look at the bud as those tricombs mature slower.
All in all, you are doing a great job! Looks like you will have some great smoke pretty soon.
GB80

will do man.
I just got to stay focused and treat her right.
im guessing two more weeks and im done.

looky here!!
she looks like a tesla coil hahahaha.

wow_-_Copy1.jpg

closer..........

wowz_-_Copy.jpg

electric!

interesting smell. the best I can describe it, froot loops and poop. add a little pepper for spice.

hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather!

subbed, but i have a lot of reading to do in order to catch up... loving these flower pics

:drool:

great work

thank you!
your just in time for the grand finale!

It is pretty cool! How close is that top cola to the LED?

about five inches.
I got sick of raising it. there is no bleaching. the top got roasted in the nine days of hell. it appears to be new growth coming in.

Day 84 from seed day 49 of flower

Big mommas continuing adventures!

big momma has entered what I call stage three of flowering.
stage one = stretching
stage two = building bud sites
stage three = gaining weight & ripening

I begin flushing at stage three. I flushed her with five gallons of ph'd water. after the fifth gallon her run off is 900ppm. I consider that perfect. I will flush her with five gallons of ph'd water every two days until I see 25-30% amber trics. I suspect it may be 9-12 days more.

49_-_Copy.jpg

check out the inner lower popcorn buds. hard to get a size perspective. the fuzzy one in the middle would roll a huge blunt.

inny_-_Copy.jpg

ok here is a seven day comparison. sorry for the fuzzy pictures but im juggling glasses and a phone in one hand.

2nd_-_Copy.jpg

win_-_Copy1.jpg

I broke down a dried out a couple lower nugs. doesn't taste to bad for not having a cure. buzz is cool. everything is to premature to really tell. but I liked what I got.

Back
Top Bottom