White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

So when are you going to chop her mussh? It looks as though she may have someone protecting her...

wont be long now. I want to see the amber trics move onto the buds. I see some amber trics on the really small leaves growing from the buds. any day now would be my guess.

I have been trimming lower nugs off and drying them out. she needs protection from me.

wont be long now. I want to see the amber trics move onto the buds. I see some amber trics on the really small leaves growing from the buds. any day now would be my guess.

I have been trimming lower nugs off and drying them out. she needs protection from me.

For a protector I would have gone with Vader. C3PO was probably not the best choice. :)

For a protector I would have gone with Vader. C3PO was probably not the best choice. :)

but is vader fluent in over six million forms of communication? including bocce?

remember uncle owen was a farmer........... Grow Wars!

But can C3PO force choke anyone who comes at your grow? Vader only had to communicate in one language. :) lol Love your plants mussh congrats bro.

you have a good point.
luckily for me, the empire hasn't been operating in my area for quite some time.

Day 58 of flower

it's time.

amber_-_Copy1.jpg

2_-_Copy2.jpg

3_-_Copy3.jpg

look at the roasted top and how she grew new growth over it. the new growth is purple.
1_-_Copy2.jpg

4_-_Copy2.jpg

6_-_Copy3.jpg

5_-_Copy2.jpg

7_-_Copy1.jpg

smells like diesel fuel and lemons.

thanks guys.

as far as weight goes, I don't own a scale. its all for my personal use. I have no need to weigh it. by looking I would say maybe two and a half to three ounces dry. I did end up with a pound of canna butter and a nice little chunk of scissor hash. the main cola is shrinking. I expect it to lose about 2/3 its size and weight. but I can tell this harvest will last me over a month. by that time ill be perpetual.

this is some primo smoke guys. I cant wait for it to cure proper. I smoke the smaller stuff first so the big buds get a longer cure. it will be at least a month before I get to the main cola. I have a pretty cool method of fast drying. I use a low watt mini spot light type bulb. I put the buds in a small dish and set it under that light about six inches high. it takes about two to three hours to dry but it is the best way to do it. its very smooth, hits hard. I cough once and that's it. gets a nice heady buzz, doesn't feel couch locky to me. taste is very fruity. I cant wait for it to cure.

I have set the five mini clones out for the sog. one of them looks horrible. I have no idea why. it got the same exact treatment as the others. /shrug. so it may end up being a four plant sog. I am taking five more cuttings from the mother today. I want to get them on a one month perpetual.

sorry about not having a scale guys. I just feel weird about it. I have grown quite a bit and have not sold a dime bag of it. I like to share.

stay posted ill try to get some picks of the sog.

Awesome man! That main cola is pretty sweet. Is there a scrog in your future?

thanks man.

no scrog in the near future. maybe later.
right now im finishing two rhino clones. they are on week seven of flower. there is also a blue dream clone and a rhino clone that has been topped and lst'd. they are on week two.

11_-_Copy1.jpg

here is the mini sog.

111_-_Copy.jpg

just took five more cuts from the mother clone. lets see what happens.

Glad you're enjoying smoking the "poop loops"!

I'm also interested to see how the mini-SOG goes, as I've been curious about doing it myself. I didn't know how well they'd do under an LED, so I'll just watch you. Make sure to start another journal!

As for not having a scale - I understand, but I'm still curious... As for not selling it, RIGHT ON! Sharing is the way to go.

Glad you're enjoying smoking the "poop loops"!

I'm also interested to see how the mini-SOG goes, as I've been curious about doing it myself. I didn't know how well they'd do under an LED, so I'll just watch you. Make sure to start another journal!

As for not having a scale - I understand, but I'm still curious... As for not selling it, RIGHT ON! Sharing is the way to go.

poop loops is the bomb smoke!

not sure I will start another journal, it is already a failure in my book, I wanted five plants but for some reason one of them isn't doing very well. they have been under a t5 for three weeks. I put them under the kessil two days ago and they seem stressed by it. the five new cuttings I took yesterday, have turned to face the light. easy phenol to clone.

hehe im curious too, but not enough to go get a scale. I have a good idea of what an ounce looks like. I love hanging out with friends and handing them a bud and asking them to tell me what they think. I have turned a few people on to how they can grow also and now I have friends handing me buds asking me what I think. I try to keep it as private as I possibly can, the empire would not like the fact that I support the rebel cause.

Back
Top Bottom