White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Nice job. Spread them some more man. Tie them down when they feel dry. Good buds growing there for sure! :thumb: :Namaste: :love:

They are really drinking it up now, everyday... I thought I would be feeding less with LEDs but I guess not. Enjoy

20170111_205550.jpg

20170111_205530.jpg

They are really drinking it up now, everyday... I thought I would be feeding less with LEDs but I guess not. Enjoy

20170111_205550.jpg

20170111_205530.jpg
They look so happy & healthy!
I hope my babies turn out at least half as nice as your girls!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Hey shag. Which ones are the MM..i watchin those close..
Was considering those one time..
I like good yield and of course money..lol
They say good take from them..we shall find out right..
Peace ☺

Hey shag. Which ones are the MM..i watchin those close..
Was considering those one time..
I like good yield and of course money..lol
They say good take from them..we shall find out right..
Peace ☺

The Money Makers have slender/more sativa-like leaves. I will do an x/o diagram for them. X being the MM. The vegger is the fifth MM. I read a few journals on the MM and seen some amazing results indoors and explosive harvests outdoors. I'm going to hang on to all 5 MM for my ODG17 this coming season. I will start a new journal closer to May/June. Peace!!

O/O/O
X/X/X
X/O/O
20170113_205837.jpg

Look great jus read threw ur journal!! Great work was gonna do a ebb n flow grow for my first grow due to people saying it's the easiest hydro setup but by the looks hempy is seeming to b a lot simpler. Thanks for the knowledge and if i do decide to go hempy hopefully I can look u up. Not sure yet i already dropped some coin on my 2x4 botanicare ebb n flow setup but I do know hempy is in my future!! Again great grow great journal jus great down the board!!

Look great jus read threw ur journal!! Great work was gonna do a ebb n flow grow for my first grow due to people saying it's the easiest hydro setup but by the looks hempy is seeming to b a lot simpler. Thanks for the knowledge and if i do decide to go hempy hopefully I can look u up. Not sure yet i already dropped some coin on my 2x4 botanicare ebb n flow setup but I do know hempy is in my future!! Again great grow great journal jus great down the board!!

Thanks Pino. I was going to go ebb n flo also but decided on Hempy for one main reason. At the moment my location has random inspections which means I need to tear down n stash everything with next to no smell. Hopefully Canada's laws change n I can have 4 or how ever many they decide growing legally. But till then.... If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The're a bunch of people growing Hempy following this thread as well as growers using other methods, so you will get help when needed. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom