Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

As of yesterday when my daughter triedto get groceries, All stores anywhere are totally out of most necessities no meat, produce, deli, dairy, breads or even cleaning supplies. She just moved her children into a new home this weekend and couldn't even BUY any food for the kids. Luckily, me veteran friends have an outstanding pantry and hooked us up.

This weekend, my daughter move away from an abusive partner. She went to 2 major grocers and it was a total mass of hoarders and empty shelves. Today I was gifted with about 2 or 3 weeks worth of groceries. I was able to share most of that with my grandchildren.

I can't help myself from worrying about my estranged racist families. Even my Crazy 30yr now EXXX WIFE.

My urges to help right now is limited to kittens!!!

Toilet paper is still fairly difficult to find around these parts and you can only find meat products here and there. I am glad I hunt at a time like this. I would be even more worried if I did not have deer meat to fall back on. It has slowed down some, but it is still crazy to see most of the essentials gone from shelves. Can't even find potatoes!

Hi all.
Had a bit of time on my hands today and ended up finding this thread. Some lovely chem /chem crosses, well done to you all, your all doing her proud:bravo:.

The whole story of chem has interested me for a long time.

Late to the party but hope its OK to jump in from here.

Currently got some dawgpound(chemdog x 9lb hammer) from an unknown breeder about halfway through flower. Ran it before and pulled a couple of chem leaning phenos.

Apologies for the name (I know it should be dog not dawg, I didn't cross it or name it:laugh:).
From what I'm told it's the chem91 cut used in the cross.

Here's a couple of pics.

:passitleft:
Lf.

Back
Top Bottom