Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

The first two were from Dr. Seeds, but the 3rd one came up like a champ. That one was from TGS (The Green Stash). I've had problems with a lot of seeds early this winter though. My Dr. Seedsman 30:1 didn't go either. They would break soil and then wither. Every one of them. I thought it was the temps, but 60 at night shouldn't be a huge deal. Honestly I'm stumped. Either way, everything I am dunking now is coming up great. I think I was just in a slump as I havent changed anything much. All my other stuff from those two Breeders has done very well. Go figure.

Hmmm . I had trouble popping beans last winter but like to keep the temps no lower than 70 no higher than 80. Not sure if it was the beans or when i walked in the kitchen(Where the baby beans were soaking) and could see my breath just too damn cold. :laugh: .Have heard other people having trouble getting dr's beans up though here. Not saying they are a bad outfit by any means. Haven't tried their beans. They look like they got a great selection.

I bet you it’s your night time temps. I’ve been popping beans on top of my light. I just put a square of cardboard under the solo cup so it doesn’t drip or drop dirt into the light. My flower tent is usually 77-83, probably a few degrees warmer at the top so 80-86. So far no failures with that method.

No worries. I’ve only done it with my last 2 drops; a grandpa glue, and a bandaid haze #7 x pre98 bubba. its worked really good so far.

just be careful if you’re in the tent doing chores. You could bump your head on the light and lose something special. I always take my solo cup out of the tent and put it on a table before I do any chores.

Lost an LA Cheese like that that was about to pop in the next 12-24 hours.. I’m just glad it fell into the corner of the tent instead of all over my week 4 flower star pupil :p

that wasn’t devastating though, I’ve got more.

Hey Folks. Been in the background lately but now I have 2 Chem4's in line for harvest soon and want to drop off a nice 5 month old nugget for your viewing pleasure.

IMG_20200316_193731.jpg

Back
Top Bottom