Why do I keep buying seeds?

We need to form a "Seed Buyers Anonymous" group ;) :rofl: I probably have more than I can use in my lifetime already too, and am always tempted by something that makes me go "oh I want to try that one", the landrace ones like that are even harder to resist.

Addicted to growing different strains was the answer I found for myself. I did the first step by admitting to my problem but the little grow bug still whispers in my ear everyday to get more.
:passitleft:

We need to form a "Seed Buyers Anonymous" group ;) :rofl: I probably have more than I can use in my lifetime already too, and am always tempted by something that makes me go "oh I want to try that one", the landrace ones like that are even harder to resist.

Like this? Lol

I too have a seed buying problem but I’m not looking for anyone to fix that. I know I have probably 40 different strains/over 100 seeds and many have yet to be grown once, while some I have grown twice already. I have a similar problem with my movie buying habit and I still have movies I bought probably 10 years ago and have yet to watch, and yet I keep buying.

again no need to fix me and my so call “buying problem”

Wish all I had was a hundred.

I started collecting landrace strains, then Cookies strains variants.

Trading is better I'm thinking.

I did manage to purchase Future a few years ago before it was tested the highest THC strain. I got some S1 seeds from the run I did. The S1 seeds turned into S2 seeds and yeah the gift that keeps on giving and the weed is super good.

Moral of the story - I don't have one. lol and my name is Bob and I have a seed collection. I'm not ready to call it a problem. I think I may need some help.

I fell off the wagon Monday and I feel a little bit better now.

Back
Top Bottom