Why my weed smells not like weed?

Comrade

Just curios, after drying my plants smells definitely not like cannabis, i can't even describe the smell, on jack herer it's like grapes on white dwarf it's kind of vinegar. Even now, after month in jar (humidity 60%)

I do flush since 2 weeks before harvest, use only small among of GHE flora series supplements and melasse

What i am doing wrong? Or is it depend on strain? What strain have 100% cannabis smell?

Some strains smell more than others. Other factors include how it was dried. Fast dry effects terps and overall flavor. I've had some jars that it happens to, not often, but it happens. How's the smoke?

Its like Mass said its how you dry it did the stem snap before you put them in jar's take 5 to 10 days for a good hang dry with 50% humility any thing faster you buds will taste like horse hay as they where dry to fast :cough:

Some strains smell more than others. Other factors include how it was dried. Fast dry effects terps and overall flavor. I've had some jars that it happens to, not often, but it happens. How's the smoke?
Not bad i think, but pipe after smells really nasty
Its like Mass said its how you dry it did the stem snap before you put them in jar's take 5 to 10 days for a good hang dry with 50% humility any thing faster you buds will taste like horse hay as they where dry to fast :cough:
I could overdry, humidity in room was about 10-20% 5days

I think that was far too dry for far too long and you may have evaporated most of your terpenes.
Was thinking the same thing, all that time and effort to then blow them valuable terps straight out the window. I'd be very angry with myself Conrad! Lol. just remember to check in bk here at 420 if ever not 100% sure on doing something correctly. I'm on my second grow and can honesty say that every thing i learned here during my first grow has contributed to a much more successful second time. Good luck with future attempts my friend

be fun if a dormant forum member ever replies to one.

it just rained two days straight and i'm still under 60% here lol .. :p
I know could've done with that the other day I returned some advice to someone that was begging for a quick response and 2 days later I'd received no sign of gratitude or a thank you which got me in a right emotional state that led to me ranting on about it to Miss's, she told me to check my phone again so I did and that's when I realised. She actually nearly pissed her self laughing:laugh::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom