Win Original Sensible Seeds For Free At The Vault!

Interested! I've not tried the beans from Original Sensible Seeds - yet. As far as Bruce Banner goes, I'm actually growing one right now. Here it is at 46 days:

20200315_171224-2.jpg

Original-Sensible-Seeds.png

420 Magazine – Prize is 5 Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.

To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Original Sensible Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 24th March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Stay up to date with The Vaults latest offers at Discount Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds

Thanks for the chance to win and GLTE.

Original-Sensible-Seeds.png

420 Magazine – Prize is 5 Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.

To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Original Sensible Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 24th March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Stay up to date with The Vaults latest offers at Discount Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds
Never tried any but Thanks for the chance

Never tried Sensible Seeds but would love to try some Bruce Banner Fems.
Thanks for the opportunity

They're shit looks good, never tried them. Thanks for the chance!
Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform.

Can you send me a PM on here please with your postal name and address so I can arrange delivery of your prize!

Thanks to all that entered. You can check the latest Vault deals, promos and discounts at Discount Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds

We are still open for business and dispatching orders.

For the latest Vault business status update you can check this page The Vaults response to Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Stay safe everyone!

Back
Top Bottom