Wood's Doghouse #1

Well I was looking back in my camera and found afew pic's that look kind of cool so I thought I'd do a spread of one that looks to be close to 2 lb's unto herself? I've called afew before. She's looking way close. It's the Wonder Woman. I've never grown it before, but it looks like a perfect PNWern Plant. Stout Plant. Shows she has weight potential. I've grown afew close strains, and her branches dictate weight. You call it. These are afew days old pic's. But she's maybe? 2 weeks in;
Wonder_Woman9.JPG

I mean she has some 'Main Cola's too. These are of side and lower bud sites. ;
W-WOMAN-1.JPG

And even lower;
W-Woman-2.JPG

She's going to comand some weight;
W-Woman-3.JPG

Here's Wonder Woman giving a 'side' veiw. She's about a solid 5+ foot round, nothing but stem fixing to fill into some donkey dic*. I can see the 'dd's' AKA donkey dic*'s. Enjoy and keepem Green. Btw???????????????? Anyone care to guess at lets call her Linda Carter??????????????/ Here's well it'''''''';;
WonderWoman.JPG

Also trying to keep the Teenage girls locked up in the barn also. But Buckwheat seems to havem corraled. ;
Laters

Opp's they was yelling at some guy walking down the street;
Kid_s.JPG

Good think they can't get out. That's Church and J-Ripper. Laters

And today was a extra work day. Tomorrow the gas meter man makes his run. I just really don't want him seeing what I have laying around out back. PLEASE don't ask for a name. But I'm sure all but 1 are one of a kind. All seed stock. But it's alittle outta line for him to see the true extent we have gone too. Bad enough there is no way to hide the greenhouse. He has to walk down the side of the house with 'Nothing' between him and the greenhouse. And the leaves are touching all 4 sides. Well all 6 sides. Some Supper Cropping has been going on here. Pot will grow to allotted space. Give it root space, and give it elbow room, and it will fill the space in a month. But I stacked most my smaller potted plants back in the patio. Way back. Sad thing is tomorrow is suppose to be the first sunny day in a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bummer. I'm going to put a trap to see when He got here, tape something.................. But this is out back on the inside;
Refuges.JPG

I still have afew 'Larger' plants still in place. Hell he's been back here before and seen my little trip. I just have afew too many, and I don't want him to think I have a major grow, tho I have cards on all the plants. This is 12 foot long and 4 foot wide. ;
Hideouts_-1.JPG

Just funny to see em all in one stop. I think there is like 12 plants there. 11 differnt kinds. Hey thx all. I do go peek at alot of peoples threads. Times I just don't talk and go pic looking. Keepem Green

Whoa I can't stay in one spot to long, I get mistaken for a plant stand and poof there's another one he found room for. I love working with Billy on the plants, he is a interesting spieces himself and is teaching me more then I can retain. But if he is worn out I can put all to bed, him and the plants and do a great job thanks to him.
I wish you all could enjoy this with your partner, It is amazing to watch grow and be a part of it. Thank you Woodman, OMM,Slim for all your nice words to me and also Lavendar, your man and me and mine should meet half way for dinner....????...

Damn Miss J I made it seem like we have 'AFEW' plants. Maybe afew more than I started out wanting to do. But after we knock down the wall between those two bedrooms, get a good electrician, and errr, well afew lites and rails, damn that bubble broke. I'm glad Oregon is pretty decent state far as medical marijuana is. But I feel for others that have to go thru what I did for the sake of outdated laws. Marijuana isn't a narcotic. Tho still listed as. And the DEA who scribes all triple script, perscriptions. Won't prescibe to a user of a 'Illeagal Substance'........... Anyone outthere there are good doctors here, that aren't scared to take MMP's. Sorry I just Babbled On like always. Keepem Green

Skimmed threw your grows and all I can say is "WOW"! You got some nice plants. Not to mention the monsters you have in the pics above. Seen the buds from your second grow and they look scrumptious! I like that you have your partner helping you out. I'm trying to get mine into it so I can relax on certain days. Anyway, I'll be checking you out. Good job and keep doing what you do. Peace!!

Whoa I can't stay in one spot to long, I get mistaken for a plant stand and poof there's another one he found room for. I love working with Billy on the plants, he is a interesting spieces himself and is teaching me more then I can retain. But if he is worn out I can put all to bed, him and the plants and do a great job thanks to him.
I wish you all could enjoy this with your partner, It is amazing to watch grow and be a part of it. Thank you Woodman, OMM,Slim for all your nice words to me and also Lavendar, your man and me and mine should meet half way for dinner....????...

yes, in the real world of someday, right at the moment, we are hip deep in alligators....just put in all the seeds, and finished putting in cups in phototron for that old skool cycle in grow....so right now is about damping off, and stems too tall, who needs tied up, and general baby burps....so when they get good, yes....not sure we can talk about that here...portland is a terrific place....love the zoo, used to live there...many yrs ago....and the rose gardens are out of this world...what kinda food ya like? hugs, L

Lookin great woods, Just tell the meter maid you will call in the #s lol... Mabe hang a bunch of tomaters on em..... They might get to wonderin if you built an enclosed hallway straight to the meter with no windows....I know not much help but I try....a+++++ as usual.....

:grinjoint::wood::wood::wood:

Well Thanks everyone for tuning in. The meter reader must have snuck thru. But I imagine he sees more than his share. I have a clone going, one of either a 'Star Wars' or a cheese strain. I tend to see the cheese myself. The stems are turning purple. It's not going to be a major yielder but it sure looks tasty. I have acouple in my flowering room I'll take pic's as they come out. But here she is;
Purple_Stem1.JPG

And heres what The plants looks like;
Clone33.JPG

And of course my favorite. Miss J herself. It's AKA 'Church'
Church38.JPG

And I have a Jack the Ripper. Shes starting to flower, and is easy 7' tall 5' wide. She has a place in the back of the greenhouse and she fills it in way nice. Yield? alittle early to tell what the buds will look like. But I'm hoping acouple pounds Anyways.;
Jack-1.JPG

Jack-3.JPG

Everything else is bout the same. Buds are filling in nicely. Yea my sensi star is even started to flower. I hear tale its some GOOOD weed. Time will tell. Well thats bout all from here. I want to thank the new ID's I see ad of course all my friends. BTW Lav, I'll eat bout anything we'll just play it by ear when we get closer. You have my hook up. Laters all

wow, those plants sound good....always wanted to try ripper...another one is jillie bean...just dont like reg. seeds....not sure if they are still only regs or not...and miss j, looks great....i did get a blue hash seed, so am going to sprout it soon....will fit in with the tail end of:blunt: the color bunch im doing....just getting to the 4x4, which is next to the bud room....cant wait....all looks great in the garden....hey, maybe a fall cook out on the beach? that sounds good....of course on a good day....yes, sounds good...L

Billie Sounds good. You know I can always use alittle help, once I decide maybey I can use some. But all in all I know I can count on you if I need the help. TC Billie and April/May will be here sooner than you know. We'll get you hooked up in awhile with a permit to grow too. Relax and get it together back there. All Good I got faith. Laters.

Well Vel good to see ya. Hope yours is going great. I'll do a drive bye soon again. I don't get on as much as awhile back. Thanks for the support. Hey pop's, I have no idea why anyone wood ever think I was going a major garden. Wasn't anything I put out there, or is it??????? JK I'm well within my legal limits. Or did I miss count???? JK But seriously, I did read somewhere, by Obama, don't F with the medical Growers, 'UNLESS, they way outta line'. I agree. And I hate to hear that Norml will even help the fools that are destroying everything that this movement has done. They sit and grow 1,000 plants, and claim medical? Thats stupid. Lets get one law passed at a time. Those idiots that use the medical laws are a downer for the whole movement. One step at a time. They wanna chance it, don't do the crime 'IF' you can't do the time.... Well I have afew updated pic's.
Anyways heres the greenhouse. You can't tell what It looks like anyways. I can't get far enough away from it to show it all after the cropping these pic's have to take to be able to post. Anyways heres a peek;
Greenhouse4.JPG

Here's the lemon skunk they mixed with silver haze to come up with SLH. Sorry pic isn't all it could be. I'm still trying to learn this camera;
Lemon25.JPG

Ok heres a pic of that blue hash plant. She's gone crazy. I mean I see people count bud sites on here. I have a full time job for them. This plant isn't going to have any BIG buds, but it's going to have ALOT of them. Counting???? LOL. JK Miss J lost count at about 500;
B-Hash1.JPG

Here's a pic of that Star wars in front of Linda Carter. Pic don't do Linda good. I guess I'll take another of her when she turns sideways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I meant her best side. JK
S-Wars-WonderWoman.JPG

I also took acouple pic's of her up close and personal;
Wonder_Buds.JPG

And;
W-WomanBuds.JPG

I also have a White Widow going also. She looks to be hungry for nitrogen, but I've gave her her share, guess shes hungry. But it's flower time, and I've cut most nitro out them womens diet.
WhiteWidow16.JPG

I got these clones from a friend of the family. Or I really think I took em off his hands seeing hes going thru family problems rite now. But I heard him say someone was wanting BC SEED prices for her now. Man People pay that much for seeds?????????? I guess someone bumped their head HARD. Plant is a good looking plant. LOT's of crystals. Pretty plant. Bright Purple Stems and pretty flowers. But them prices???????? Not Me.
I do see a potent Plant. And it's sure a pretty small plant, but I'd never pay those prices. Anyways;
Starwars_.JPG

I also grew a plant called sharks breath. It's got one BIG Azz Main Cola. Not many offshoots, but the few got nice colas too. The main cola wieghted 6 oz's. Wet tho. Maybe a 2 oz cola. Hard to tell but had a great smell;
Sharks.JPG

And here's a pic of her colors;
SharksBreath1.JPG

Well once again all THX for looking in. And I'll post more soon as I get some. Keepem Green

I am so lucky to be living this experience,,, that I envy me.....................HI OMM:wood:

Girl That makes perfect sense to me. :) Living with a mad grower does have it's plus side! :) You got a good guy and he knows he's got a good lady in you. What more could you ask for? Love you both! :thumb:

Hey Wood! Looking good Buddy. I always know I will see massive plants and great Buds when I come by here. I have a Shark's Breath, will have to put in the dirt.

Since Miss J grew that monster hash plant, is she going to have to trim it all by herself? Never mind, I know the answer. :)

Your SLH looks great Bud. You should get quite a haul from them. :)

You guys take care of each other. Your are great friends to have. Thanks! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom