Wood's Doghouse #1

Well my best guess is 8 foot. My greenhouse is 10X16. You can see shes 8 foot wide. The greenhouse is like 7'8" tall I think and it's up on cinder block and then I dug down about another 6-8". And I had to supercrop alot.......... You give a plant the room to grow a big root structure, and space and who knows how big they can get. I've had afew that were 10' solid. I was growing in a pole barn with a dirt floor back them. I lived in Ind. for abit and weed or hemp grows all over. I pulled up one once I thought I had something. She was a good 16' millons on small buds FULL of seeds and headaches. Wasn't worth smoking for sure but I couldn't pass up this oe. She was pretty. The ones in the corn fields grow just like corn tall and thin. This baby was on the edge of a pond and had elbow room. I had one called Chewi I had to take it down It was a headache waiting to happen. But out of all these plants one of which is Miss J's Blue Hash I got to harvest 2 of them weather been sorry all year. But this is what I lost back in end of July. ;
The_Kids.JPG

And thats what the dozer is for. Thx Keepem Green

Great looking plants Wood, it's amazing what these plants can do in full sun(sorry about your weather, by the way).

20' I could believe it. Easy. 13' foot here. I know I seen a one that had to be over 12'. Was hard to really tell seeing I folded it up and put in a truck. Man I thought I found something, LOL IDW. Ind Ditich Weed. Sativas go crazy. I've seen this

Thx Lav. Alot of interesting things on the net. Thanks elbee. You know its sad when you even watch our local THC show, and they say peoples stuff its rotting on the stem. Scary. I guess this strain has faired alot better than most. I plan on this winter trying greenhouse's AMS strain, and see if it lives up to it's name. Been along week here Miss J's got bony fingers. I do too. We got the greenhouse down trimmed and fixing to package. I plan on using vacuum sealameal this year I think. The first Church we brang in was about 9' tall. She gave us I put it at 1 1/2 lb's total. We donated acouple oz's off each for the hash box. Well here's what's left of the first;
Roots50.JPG

Here's the mess she left. Not that I'm complaining. Like I said which scares me,,,,, my hydro guy told me what he suggests for bud rot, yet he lost his whole crop. I can't say, I had whole plants that couldn't handle the weather and threw the whole plant in the trash. Life in rainy ass cloudy weather I guess. Anyways I got no complaint with Church. She saved my bacon again. Here's some put out to dry. I brang the dehumidifier inside and it works GREAT. Powdery Mildew, you met your maker. I hope. But;
Bud96.JPG

Don't mind the fool in the pic, but they do have some weight;
Bud-2.JPG

Here's the second. She's atad bigger. This is a bouquet of flowers for Miss J;
Bud-3.JPG

And;
Bud-3_2_.JPG

The damn coffee table been looking like this for a week;
Cleaning_up.JPG

Well is fall. And us people that are lucky enough to be able to grow outside, well well know what's up with that. Insides work, but all they ever want to be able to do is imatate outside. Cept for the bod rot, bugs, and stroms. Well each grow has it's pro's and con's. Will I ever grow outside again you better bet on yes. Will I grow inside bet he sure thing, yes. Wow if I didn't answer that rite I wood've blew it. After ordering all tha stuff????????
Well what's really bad here is;
Line_up.JPG

It's taking over my office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Mfer!@#$%^&*()_+
Keepem Green

Hey brother! Looks to be a wonderful harvest brother for how bad Mother Nature has been fooling around with you guys this year. I am glad The Church is such a nice strain for your brother! I may have to give her another try someday, might try a different seed though brother, not sure the pheno I got was a good one...was so sensitive to ph....I have that part of my game down pretty good now so maybe she would do ok in my little closet...I am gonna pop some White Rhino soonish and am gonna try them first.

BTW if anyone coulda pulled this off in that crappy weather it was you brother...I know how much you love gardening. So no doubts here.

:passitleft:Ere' Been thinking you should try some UK Cheese outside there...thrived in the UK, which tends to be cold and humid. Is a thought....and have you seen the outdoor Cheeses....crazy 12ft plants.

Hope all is well in Casa de Wood, say high to Miss J for me...:peacetwo:

dont know about 200 miles to the south, but here, it is freezing....the suns warm if you stand in it, but get in the shade and you freeze....so now i get to hook up heaters for night....not a prob. yet in the budroom as the house has a heater, but the nursery is a whole diff. horse....have to count watts going there....and right now the fans are keeping it dry, no dehumidifier there....may have to get one....this yr has been horrid....just not fun....a bad yr. here...our outside veg. garden was horrid too....for all the same reasons...p.m......yep, alot of even inside stuff died here....not ours as we were lucky to run a dehummer most of the summer....elec. co. loves us....even tho we ran in non peak hours....so where does one go about getting a star trek? or is it a clone only plant? i know youre busy, and we will be soon...comming up on 5-6plants finishing about the same time, and while it is nothing compared to yours....lol....it will be a pain for us....well, not a pain, but busy....got alot of plants to repot, so as a friend says, keep it green....later, Lav, and congrats on those monster beauties of plants, they look great....enjoy:peacetwo::goodjob::thumb::tokin:

Naw Pop's we don't wear em out but the heavy equipment operators cost a pretty penny. Dam Union. JK Union all the way. Opps is this a rite to work state????????Well hired these fools to put up this years shit..... Could've been alittle tighter on the buds, but all seeing. I was happy. WEED IS 1 THRU 10,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7
Mountain, I plan on trying greenhouses seed AMS and see if it has any kick. If its ok I'll plant acouple next year. I'd have really like to have had this Jack the Ripper I killed this year in a 35 gallon pot Alone in the yard. Being all it could be. I know when I pulled her she was 8'X8'. I can't even think what she 'could've been'.
Hey thanks for dropping bye Lotz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I did fair well considering. And I'm not bitching. Hey Oregon is voting on dispensaries, maybe they going to need growers? Future is where it's at.
Hey Lav thanks for dropping in also. That star trek was a cone only as far as I know. It might be closer to you soon. I got a friend thinking of coming down and I'd love to send him home with one. He's up there to. Acouple hours north. It was a great personal stash plant. Both yielded like 3 oz's. Sad for outdoors. But I have a feeling they will do great indoors. I understand it's getting cold. It's hit like 38 degree. 42 in the greenhouse, but cold still.
ANYONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey this is a result of stepping a plant up to full plus atad fert's. She was showing a burn on the leaves tips, and I added some extra cal mag to the fert's. . Here's what I got. Input is great;;;;;;
Burn7.JPG

I have that in a drip ring system with GH fert's running like 1750 ppm. That's a eyeball guess. Least what this pea brain can think out. I drained some fert's and diliuted it with
h2o.
Well I have to go crack the whip. These Union Dudes????????????
Clean_up.JPG

Hey I feel Blessed. I love to hear of someone getting their crop in. I did all I could and I never could've finnished it all without my 'Better Half'. She was a keeper......
But I hope everyone reaps what their sow. And Karma is strongh meds. I wish all harvest well. Keepem Green

Well everyone thanks for the help getting me thru the year. It was a ruff one. I can't say what I lost this year but it sure interfered with what I expected. Outside plants didn't have sun to 'harden' up good. Don't get me wrong, they are nice buds and I'm happy I got my 'Trip' in without any thief's. That's was,,,,,,,,,,,, my biggest worries. But here in Oregon, I think it's Bud Rot. I think back to the 6-8'ers that went into false flowering and rotted on the stem. Term words I know, but I lost my whole first grow to rot. The backup string held up tho. I did lay in meds from awhile. I have failed to keep up on my insides grow tho. It also has been going. I've taking some smaller plants inside to finish up. I know I grew some 'Sensi Star' it's suppose to rock. But outside in really wet conditions,,,, it SUCKED....... I did grab a clone from it. It's suppose to be ripper. But It was alittle to tall to take inside.
Welllllllllll;
Rail.JPG

And,,, another MagXXL6. Should do my room plenty. I don't want to be crowded. 2 Mag's on lite rails going oppiste derictions should cover enough space for 12 plants. I'm going to take down the wall ofcourse. But the extra heat ain't going to help........... We have a hardwood floor underneath. I want to strip the whole room and open up the floor with a intake fan. Even a passive hole to vent with. It will be cool air always. Soo I'll need a fan;;;
Fan16.JPG

That should due it for that room. It's just a high output 6 inline. But it will flip the air in that room FAST.
Hood2.JPG

These two should do all I want. I also plan on getting CO2 asoon as I get a electrician in to wire me up. I surely wanna keep inside the insurance guildlines.

Well all I have now growing in the flowering stage is 4 plants. Tomarrow a Red Sour Deisiel Get's pulled. There is a Motivation still going too. Also 2 3rd Demention. We'll see the 3rd, wasn't all that. Could been lighting but, I'll not do it again. I just got some AMS, Iced Pinapple, and BullShark. These are experimtes for next year. Well all I hope everyone out there is happy and heathy even for the nite. Enjoy life anyways ya can. Besides whoelse is going to Keep the Grass Green??????????????

wow,
thats some nice equipment.....we ran our our exhaust out the top and down and out the floor....got to turn down the heat now...little too high....the rooms are running 80 now, which is fine, but still i like a few degrees cooler...our cold air comes in the bottom, is picked up with the fans, and moved out across the tops with the co2, we use the bags, and they work great in enclosed spaces....the exhaust is temp controlled....the nursery is now too humid, 65rh, and at that point i start seeing pm...so need it back to 50 again....have to put a heater in there now....not good....oh well, it is winter, and we had thunder and lightning all early morning on....should scare
the kids over from montana....take care, and congrats again...yep, the forever wet, is a pain....but we can and will grow thru it....hugs to you both, L....its ezer to forgive the damp, when i think about how good on plant allotments we are here compared to other states....does ore. have one? here its one provider per license only, 15 plants each, and 24oz in pocession....but i think they are trying to change all that...hope not....i like the 15 plants....L:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Looking stellar Norcal! That magnum will be a nice addition to the first! I understand about the whole insurance thing as well. I would hate to lose my house for some bs reason like poor wiring. Then to not get paid because the work was done outside the guidelines that the insurance company sets. No sir, not me!

Keep them green brother!

The fun this man gives me is so appreciated, and I am so glad he finally got some equipment to help, so I don't have to carry it all, but he's crazy driving that cat........He's a treasure

HIYA OMM MAY ANGLE ALWAYS HELP YOU STAND, BIG HUG:thanks:

Just a quick HEY brother! You got some nice new toys...:Rasta:

That should help make your indoor girls look more like your outdoor girls...hope you have high ceilings...:tokin:

:peacetwo: Wood my good friend. And High to you too Miss J!

Back
Top Bottom