Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caterpillar killers! I haden't done for that one! I like it! Every one of them fly by both plants. I hope to keep the hive until winter hits! Do you get snow where you're at in S.A.?
I'm in Southern Ontario, lol.
Plenty of snow here in the winter!

So you toke under/beside a hornets nest, huh?

I want some of what you're smoking! :)
Oh yeah, the missus tells me I'm not too smart sometimes. I like to live life on the edge. Sometimes the edge is sharp! Oh, and the older I get the farther from the edge I get! Darn!
I'm in Southern Ontario, lol.
Plenty of snow here in the winter!
Sheesh, my mistake Mel. Almost the same as here then. You near HashGirl? I've not been over that way I don't think. I did drive through on the Queens Way once if that's part of Southern O. as I was heading east to Vermont. My first cup of coffee was Canadian at age 22 there. It's all coming back now.:p

Oh yeah, the missus tells me I'm not too smart sometimes. I like to live life on the edge. Sometimes the edge is sharp! Oh, and the older I get the farther from the edge I get! Darn!

Sheesh, my mistake Mel. Almost the same as here then. You near HashGirl? I've not been over that way I don't think. I did drive through on the Queens Way once if that's part of Southern O. as I was heading east to Vermont. My first cup of coffee was Canadian at age 22 there. It's all coming back now.:p
HashGirl and I live in the same city.
Queen Elizabeth Way, highway in Southern Ontario? You would've passed through here then!

Yep. back in 75 I hitched coast to coast and hiked the rockies in the US and Canada. The return trip I came up through sou ste Marie (sp) and went east to Vt..
Yeah, the spelling of Sault Ste Marie throws a lot of people for a loop. It's pretty interesting how easily you used to be able to cross the border. Back in 2000 I crossed with just my driver's license! Now I need a passport :confused:

Yeah, the spelling of Sault Ste Marie throws a lot of people for a loop. It's pretty interesting how easily you used to be able to cross the border. Back in 2000 I crossed with just my driver's license! Now I need a passport :confused:
Part of it is every time I see it it's a different spelling. The other part is I'm a horrible speller.
I know, I've been back and forth a dozen times at least and never needed that. We're getting our passports in order now.

SUNDAY FUNDAY CANDIDA'S UPDATE

Good day folks! I'm happy with the lack of bug pressure on these two ladies! I was concerned for a while! This sns 217c has done a great job! I've used it 5 times, once every 3 days a good spray, tops and bottoms! I'm seeing clean leaf bottoms and can't see further damage so I'm going to stop and see what happens.
They're pistoling up pretty good now. Here they are from this morning. My Jadam Microbe Solution is brewing/ building and should be ready tomorrow for a nice spray and drench. I'm hoping this will be the sole spray for them through flower. Last years Stankberry that gave us over a pound had a negative taste and I didn't trust it to toke after spraying with BT and washing. It still was pretty yucky. I want to steer clear of that. So here they hang out watered and happy today.

Going to be another 90's day and we're celebrating Ms O's birthday. Pool Party at the Otter Farm! Hope I don't melt! :hookah:

SUNDAY FUNDAY CANDIDA'S UPDATE

Good day folks! I'm happy with the lack of bug pressure on these two ladies! I was concerned for a while! This sns 217c has done a great job! I've used it 5 times, once every 3 days a good spray, tops and bottoms! I'm seeing clean leaf bottoms and can't see further damage so I'm going to stop and see what happens.
They're pistoling up pretty good now. Here they are from this morning. My Jadam Microbe Solution is brewing/ building and should be ready tomorrow for a nice spray and drench. I'm hoping this will be the sole spray for them through flower. Last years Stankberry that gave us over a pound had a negative taste and I didn't trust it to toke after spraying with BT and washing. It still was pretty yucky. I want to steer clear of that. So here they hang out watered and happy today.

Going to be another 90's day and we're celebrating Ms O's birthday. Pool Party at the Otter Farm! Hope I don't melt! :hookah:
Good morning Stone, really full and healthy! Nice nugs in the not too distant future.

Last years Stankberry that gave us over a pound had a negative taste and I didn't trust it to toke after spraying with BT and washing. It still was pretty yucky. I want to steer clear of that.
Interesting. I was under the impression BT would not impart any off taste. Neem yes for sure.
Happy Birthday Mrs. O!

Highya SO,

Your candida ladies are looking great! That's about how mine look! The promise of many buds. Mine usually go to mid October. A few fans show signs of bugs making little holes, but not enough to treat for. Does it every year.

Happy Birthday to Mrs O! Have a great day. Happy Smokin'

Interesting. I was under the impression BT would not impart any off taste. Neem yes for sure.

Happy Birthday Mrs. O!
I'm not sure it wasn't the h202 not being completely washed of or what. Bt and the wash was the only thing I can attribute it to.
Highya SO,

Your candida ladies are looking great! That's about how mine look! The promise of many buds. Mine usually go to mid October. A few fans show signs of bugs making little holes, but not enough to treat for. Does it every year.

Happy Birthday to Mrs O! Have a great day. Happy Smokin'
Good to hear! I'm going to just try to keep them as healthy as I can now. I have more tools this year with JMS and frass! I like it! I'll have a fresh batch of Lactic acid bacteria in the next weeks so that will help too. It's getting crunch time!

Hi Fred! Yep, hoping for end of September. We'll see though, never grew this one. They say 63 days to flower them. It could happen!
Super! My outdoor girls sometimes take longer than expected, weather/environment maybe? I can't grow out in the yard with full sun (grandkids and other pests, lol!)The greenhouses are in opposite sides of the yard and partly shaded by fences, trees and bushes. One faces east and gets more sun than the western facing one and they grow and flower differently.
Stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom