Zooie's Secret Closet Soil Grow 2020

FB_IMG_1552501297121.jpg

I think your gut is telling you that there is something going on... something different... something that wasn't happening before. I am trusting that you have a keener eye than most and noticed this even as the transition began, and after about 7 days, it should be clear to everyone, even those who can't keep seeds straight, what is going on.

I fully agree with you @Emilya and @Dutchiedog@Virgin ground :green_heart: It is still very exciting time to be in, so close to the changes about to take place and then watching them produce flowers....:green_heart:develop the fruit that god put them on earth to do. They have one goal in life, and that is to produce the flower we all love. We take such good care of our weed, thousands of years have gone by as man has tried to kill many species of weed. They just keep coming back, such resilience.....:)

Veg Day 55 Well the girls are looking fine and had a watering with 5g/gal MC. They are showing to me that they are ready to flip. Producing lots of pistils, from bottom to top of the plants.
20200224_094413.jpg

They are getting very thirsty, more water and MC to go with it. They don't look like auto's, they are just mature in my eyes and ready to flip. Going to go ahead and send the pictures to the source for my seeds to show all is well.

:green_heart: :)
20200224_094421.jpg
20200224_094445.jpg
20200224_094454.jpg
20200224_094601.jpg

Here is a little peek in the 4X4.....hehe....have a little tomato plant just broke ground.
20200224_094611.jpg

Its 4am, and getting me some coffee...wake up some more. So excited in the morning to see the girls, how they change overnight. Its a watering morning, These girls are thirsty, and the other girls in the veg tent are growing like crazy. Once I have harvested the girls in flower, the girls in the veg tent will be mature and ready to flower. All of a sudden, things are getting very busy here. Could use a partner in crime.....lol :) I will get some pictures once I can get in the room. :)

Bloom Day 3
20200228_063900.jpg

They were praying this morning when I check on them for lights on.

:):green_heart:
20200228_063909.jpg
20200224_094454.jpg

They got 5g/gal of MC with their watering this morning. More pistils being formed all over the branches. This is really a special time in the grow that I have been waiting to experience. I had to take a few leaves off, where I saw they were starting to block bud sites. I am going to leave as much of them as I can, doing some tucking also...helps things out....:) Hope I can get this garden right all the way to the end. Have not harmed them too much, being I snapped a branch or 2..duck tape....:kiss: amazing how they recover.

Hope I can get this garden right all the way to the end.
Beautiful plants,Zooie- the TLC you've given them really shows!
This is the easy part now-just keep them fed and watered,and sit back and watch the magic happen!
The hard part now is the waiting...

Back
Top Bottom