Good of the morn to ya

Pat999

If it isn't morning where you at, just ignore the title. I am to be called Pat, coming from Cape Town SA. Had a first grow and harvested, which was a really nice learning curve, upgraded my grow box a bit running cfl setup for now. Planning on moving into a house later this year or next year, will run a proper HPS setup. Currently have about 220w for one plant, few 6500k's and four 2700k's, bag seed strain but klas. I germinated a seed on 4/5/16 and hoping it be female.

Awesome site and loving some of the journals and information on here!! :Namaste::high-five:

Will most likely put up a journal when I get time.

Safeness.

Greetings Pat. You're one of several from SA that have posted intros lately. I'd love to travel there one day. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I saw another guy also from CPT, would be nice to meet people from the city that also loves growing. Thank you very much I am already enjoying it bunches, reading up on journals is giving me a lot of info needed and also it's great motivation to just look after your own crop a lot better. :Namaste:

Thanks Fuglyman:thanks:

Safeness to you

Back
Top Bottom