Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

djkurisu1

so i am running 3k watts above 6 slab trays w 3 plants in each. my space is 9x10 although i wont be using all of that in this grow. i am adding 1k watts more next week under a xxxl hood so looking forward to that. i am using GH, liquid karma,superthrive,protekt, and will be adding a few more additives soon, i will post as i do. I was originally planning to drain to waste but i think i will reclaim until i get my new pump dialed in. well on to the pics, i will add more real soon and especially once i set up the room on tuesday with the plants. i think everyone will be very excited to see my methods and turn out. I am running og x purple kush and jack herrer. ENJOY
WP_002677.jpg
WP_002676.jpg
WP_0026471.jpg
WP_002651.jpg
WP_002687.jpg
WP_002679.jpg
:rollit::Rasta::bigtoke:

Re: one week away from bloom. =)

My tallest plants are just at 29inches and the shortest is around 24 so they are a great size to introduce to bloom.

Re: one week away from bloom

few more pics taken today, 2 days to go. cant wait to set them up in their new room and lights.
WP_002693.jpg
WP_002695.jpg

not sure atm as to how hot it will get in there. i live in the mountains and we are rearing winter so i am thinking that i may not even need to cool the hoods. i will run it with no glass in the hoods at first to see, but i do have fans incase. yeah i bet there will be a FEW ppl at the least that will adapt some of my methods. they are different than most and take alot of work to achieve at the beginning but once set up HOLY MOLY. i will post some more pics in my photo gallery. The 4th hood will come in later, gonna pick it up this wednesday but dont have the plants to go under it atm. almost thought of putting my moms in there, but not sure i want to do that. gonna upload some pics of old grows right now. look at my gallery soon. thanks for the support, i do plan on taking plant and nug of the month. :thanks::thumb:

Glad to hear that your confident lol. I know what you mean about winter is coming. I have to run a heater when I run 2 1000watters. I never done 3 let alone 4. I love the deep penetration and the huge colas you can get with 1000watters. Glad to have ya on the boards. Looking foward to seeing what you run in the contests. My methods have been known to be a bit extreme also. Problem is, I am always changing and adapting grow styles. It keeps things interesting to say the least.

just a fyi, gonna shut this thread down when i start my bloom and give it a proper title for a journal. i think it will be better and i cant figure out how to change the title soooo, just restart it all in all unless someone can tell me how to do it differently? any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Nothing yet in response. Gonna start my bloom tomorrow now i think, still waiting on some slabs. i hope it doesnt take long to get them in, might have to goto a different store to get them. kinda like to just keep it local though u know?

I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just curious. Is there a point to have that much light power over those plants? I've seen guys grow 3 plants with a 150 hps and have tremendous results. But 3000?!??? The plants are probably only using about 1000 of those at most, right? Might as well save yourself some elec?

Glad to hear that your confident lol. I know what you mean about winter is coming. I have to run a heater when I run 2 1000watters. I never done 3 let alone 4. I love the deep penetration and the huge colas you can get with 1000watters. Glad to have ya on the boards. Looking foward to seeing what you run in the contests. My methods have been known to be a bit extreme also. Problem is, I am always changing and adapting grow styles. It keeps things interesting to say the least.

i def feel u there, i have seen SOOOO many grow rooms in my day and some are nice and some are well.... SOO SOO. but one thing i have done is try to adapt to my likings and ones i am comfortable with. I cant wait to get this started. i am now currently behind on day 2 of bloom. still waiting on my slabs to transplant my plants too. right now they are sitting in trays with no slabs. They will be here today so i will end up sticking them on top of slabs allowing maximum roots to take and also taking fresh clones of each one and trimming back. A VERY EXCITING DAY for me to say the least. Just waiting on the call and I'm off hehe. The plants in the pic are currently in the veg room and will be moved to the bloom room hopefully today were the 3k are set up and anxiously awaiting to glow ohhh sooo bright hehe. Once in there they will be spread out to around 1ft apart so i can tie them down and allow for more canopy. Cant wait to post the process while it is happening, will be a nice site to see and also will give other ppl the opportunity to see it happening incase they want to use some of the methods involved. Well thanks for tuning in for sure and hope to get some feedback as things unravel.:thanks::passitleft:

I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just curious. Is there a point to have that much light power over those plants? I've seen guys grow 3 plants with a 150 hps and have tremendous results. But 3000?!??? The plants are probably only using about 1000 of those at most, right? Might as well save yourself some elec?

Ohh they will use more than that, once they start growing INTO the lights, they will make a HUGE canopy and use alot of it. You may not be used to california grows, but i used to run 8k watts and pull 14lbs every 2 months. Its all in the method and time and energy given. The nutrients help alot also, just depends on what u want to give them. My friends used to call me "the king of coat" and "the prince of purps" haha. Really been trying to find more of my old grows but most where taken with cameras and not digital so after multiple moves cant find the box. Cant wait to find them and scan them into the computer. using 3k watts over 18 plants is not that overdoing it at all IMO. 2 rows of 3 plants per light is gonna yield 3-6 oz per plant yielding min of 3lbs- 6lbs in 2 months. thats pretty nice and w me doing my own veg i can harvest 5-6 times a year depending on grow times. DIALED IN

just stay tuned and see what happens hehe :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom