600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Popcorn

Hey Everyone,
I am new to 420 am from the U.K and have been watching and reading here for a couple of years, i will be embarking on my first indoor grow and have some good equipment i believe and the patience to grow some nice buds, i have done a few outdoor grows before.

What Strains? 1x The ultimate (DP) 2x Pure Big Bud 2x Double Big Bud 2x B.F.G (this is meant to be good)

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just put to GERMINATE

If in Veg... For how long? Will veg for 4-5 weeks if height doesnt become an issue

If in Flower stage... For how long? will flower 3 strains for 8-9 weeks 1 strain for 10-11

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 1.2mx1.2mx1.8m DS120 Tent

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? 80% soil 10% perlite 10% clay pebbles ( only for large pots )

If soil... What size pot? Root Riot Cubes then 1L pots Then 6.5L Pots

Size of light? 600w Hps + 125w Red Cfl + 125w Blue Cfl (hopefully)

Nutrients? General Hydroponics Flora Series, Diamond Nectar, Diamond Ripen

Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?

Will answer these as grow continues and i know the answers lol

I AM LOOKING FOR STRAINS WITH BIG YIELDS AND SO AM TRYING A FEW OUT ALL BEING GROWN IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AND SEE WHAT MY FINAL RESULT WILL BE AND THIS WAY MAKES IT FUN FOR ALL FOLLOWING.

THE STRAINS--All Seeds are feminized, and are from 1 company dont know if im allowed to say name as there not a sponsor

1 x THE ULTIMATE (DUTCH PASSION)

Strain: The Ultimate
Seedbank: Dutch Passion
Genetics:
Indica/Sativa mix: 50% - 50%
Flowering Period: 10-11 weeks
Harvest Date: October
Height: 150 cm
Yield: 500g + per m2
THC Content:
Characteristics: Some of the heaviest yields ever seen, mahoosive!

Description:
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strain's, we call it "The Ultimate" as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.
It grows to a height of, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.
Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

2 x PURE BIG BUD yields upto 600gm2

- Strain: Big Bud
- Seed bank: Just feminized Pick n Mix
- Sex: Feminized
- Type: Balanced Indica Sativa
- Genetics: Unknown
- Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
- Height: Short
- Yield: Very high
- THC Level: 10-15%

Pure Big Bud is exactly that!

Big Bud is the biggest yielding cannabis strain of such a small height. It has been known to produce massive yields and for that reason has contributed to a lot of the genetics now available like the popular Critical crossbreeds.

Big Bud will grow to no more than 80cm in height and needs lots of room as the fan leaves are big and wide. The buds develope fast and in just 8 weeks they can pack on massive amounts of bud.

2 x DOUBLE BIG BUD - Yields upto 700gm2

Double Big Bud is a perfect blend and upgrade on the original with 50% Big Bud crossed with a unique heavy yielding skunk partner.

Big Bud gained much respect for its performance and characteristics that skunk growers look for around the world. The original hybrid grows short with large fan leaves but it did posses some traits that were undesirable in the grow room. We were going to copy the original strain but instead we decided to adjust the genetics to improve on the missing production qualities found in the original cross.
Double Big Bud grows with more stability but with the same swollen buds. The cross is an almost pure indica plant that grows to a medium height. The buds on this one get so swollen that ventilation is a must. In the right conditions this one will outperform anything else in your grow room, especially for a plant that only takes 8 weeks to flower.
Double Big Bud posses many attributes that can be desired by medicinal growers.

2 x Big Friendly Giant B.F.G-yields upto 800gm2 ( HAS THE BIGGEST YIELD EVER RECORDED BY THIS SEEDBANK )

When we came across this strain we simply had to add it to our collection. In our search for cannabis genetics we constantly get asked what the highest yielding strain is, now we have the answer..

This strain is big, friendly to grow and ends up a giant hence the name B.F.G.

The B.F.G. feminized cannabis strain is a good balanced of Indica and Sativa genetics. The plants grow uniformed like a typical Indica Strain but with the kind of bulky look somewhat similar to the structure of Powerplant. The buds pack on loads of weight and still remain slightly airy so the buds with plenty of air circulation don't have problems with mould. The plants grow to a medium height of just over 100cm but can end up at 150cm so be a little careful if height is an issue. When we say this one is big we mean it and the extra couple of weeks flowering is well worth the wait. On testing we achieved an average yield of 4.5 ounces per plant so the estimated yield of up to 800 grams per m2 is easily achievable. Another great benefit to this strain if done correctly is that the buds will not stink when growing but on harvest will dry out nice and fragrant.

The end result once grown will be a nice juicy bud with the occasional spicy essence. The smoke is not so much for the hardcore Cheese and Amnesia lover but a preferred choice for everyone else. With a balanced effect on your mood this giant beauty will leave you pleasantly high.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

THE PLAN -

these will all get germed today apart from the ultimate as didnt turn up but is on its way as spoke to the company which is how i have 7 seeds instead of 5 lol.

They will all then go into veg hopefully under 125w cfl i will them 19hrs - 5 hrs and after about 2.5-3 weeks will add the HPS once they are a bit stronger, will veg for approx 4-5 weeks and will do a small bit of LSTing if i need to to keep height down.

after about 4-5 weeks will switch them to 12-12 with just the 600w HPS, After about 5 weeks I will add the 125w Red Spec CFL to the mix to let them know what time it is and hopefully cause them to produce fatter buds, 2.5 weeks before the end i will replace all other nutrients with GH DIAMOND RIPEN for 10 days then flush for 5-7 days.

I Will be using the nutes at about 3/4 strength and full strength for the ultimate as i here they like to down them lol

I aim to get about 3-4 oz per plant hopefully more, i do not think is an unachievable target apart from space maybe but then there is only 1 way to find out.

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE SEEDS TODAY SO will GERM THEM TODAY AND WILL GET SOME PICS UP IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AND YOU CAN ALL SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO DO.

:thanks: :Namaste:

good luck m8, I will watch and see how you do.
I'am on my second scrog grow and I know the last I got 3 1/2 zips but I was new to that method.
this time hope to double that as I got a better start then last.
hope those ladies give you what you want.:welcome:

Thank you Fish Cake.

Sounds fun i havent done a scrog grow are you journaling yours would like to come watch and read, i am just on the quest for a really good all round MAHOOSIVE yielder at the minute that has a nice smoke lol.

:goodjob:

yes I have a journal listed below, My blue moon. you are welcome to check it out if you like.
and mahoosive sounds REAL GOOD:)

yes is a great word lol.

Well just put the little ones into a cup of water and soak for about 6-8 hours then place between some cotton wool over night with a drop of DIAMOND NECTAR in it so going to see if that helps at all, then get some root riots later on and put them in there 2moro hopefully if all have sprouted, my ultimate will be a day or 2 behind the rest but dont think that should matter to much if i LST the other 6 once or twice keep the canopy even and stop height by 10 or so CM.

what do you think?

sounds like a pretty good plan I like Lst and have had good luck with it in the past:) hence the scrog:)

Its not something i have done before but i see that it helps reduce the height and as i only have about 150-160cm ( actual plant height )to play with it seems to be the most productive idea.

:cheer:

yes sir Lst or supercropping does wonders with height restrictions.
of course a Fim or UBT helps alot too!

was just thinking as i am not doing organic, would it be advisable to use ROOT RIOT CUBES as they are made from an organic compound and so when i transplant to soil would it not counteract the nutrients i will use??

:Namaste:

you get it to grow and it wont matter how you started it.
the clones in my current grow were in rockwool and then just stuck in the dirt, rockwool and all and she's growin just fine.
just get her having some leaves and keep it as simple as you can. you will be smoken and grinin:)

Hey Everyone, After the antics of yesterday with seeds not turning up i am happy to say my ULTIMATE turned up first thing this morning, so far am really happy with this seedbank i thought i would try, they sent me 7 seeds instead of 5 now altogether, as yesterday they didnt send me the ultimate and at £11 a seed was pretty annoyed, i went on the site spoke to a moderator and they got it sent out for me yesterday and it arrived bright and early this morning WAAHHAAY. :yahoo::yahoo:

:party:

NOW A QUICK UPDATE --

All other 6 seeds went into a cup of water last night i soaked them for approx 9 hours, then placed between some cotton wool pads soaked in a little Diamond Nectar and water, 3 of them look like they will be happy to pop in a few hours just showing first signs of the TAPROOT now, I have just put The ULTIMATE to soak now and that will go to germ over night so i am hoping it grows a little quicker and catches up as is about a day behind so far, nothing a little LST wont sort out lol.

Will get some photos up in the next day or 2 once there is a bit more to see.

Also i have decided i will most likely sprout in a Hempie mix with a little soil in it as havent got root riots yet and didnt get the cash i needed yesterday, but enough winging.

:nomo::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

ah just think, its only 12 or 14 more weeks:)

LOL well 4 will be 12-13 weeks 3 will be 15-16 :helpsmilie::rofl:

like I said no time at all. be pickin and a grinnin before you know it:)

All taproots are showing so they have gone into seedling pots today with a hempie and soil mix, will update as and when as quite boring bit at the min but wont take long for them to flying towards the light/s.

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom