Randomandy's Closet Jungle - First Grow

randomandy

O.K. so been set up here and following Auto growers for a while, and am now ready to take the plunge myself (thanks to a lot of support from Scottish :high-five:)

Dont really know where to begin, so apologies for the randomness of this post, I hope it improves as a progress.

So here what I'll be using for my set up:

300w Dual Spec CFL Lighting, using a Euro Hood reflector.
6 Litre Air Pots x3 (1st grow, limited space, so will see what happens in the future)
I have EndoMycorrizal that i will be using in the soil.
A standard every day Compost

So it will be a very basic set up to begin with, and will hopefully give me something to build on as i progress and gain experience :thumb:

I have not yet set this up completely, nor ordered my seeds, that will be Friday when an awesome freebie promo goes live :thumb: I plan to grow Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese Auto (BIIIIIGGGG cheese lover, and have seen Scottish' SS Sweet Cheese Auto up close and personal, she is a must!!) and intend to get a 2nd Auto Strain, jst not 100% decided, but again thinking a cheese X strain. (possibly Dinafem White Cheese Auto [Input and opinions welcome])

Will upload a couple pics just shortly with my space and pots, as my lighting etc arrives and i add this, i will update (should be de tommorow :slide::slide:)

So thats all for now, and will be back tommorow with next stage of my set up :Namaste:

Re: randomandy's closet jungle (or so he hopes) FIRST GROW!! [Auto]

DSC_019513.JPG
DSC_01917.JPG
DSC_019011.JPG
DSC_019313.JPG
DSC_01897.JPG
DSC_019212.JPG

So above is ma pots inside ma closet space, as u can see, light came today, but not hung yet, so just have a pic of bulb only at the moment, but will update as things progress over weekend now

That's me subbed in front row :bitingnails::popcorn:This is going to be an amazing grow not going to give away your strains but nice variety :) mmmmm cheese potnoodles now wouldn't that be a weird mix here wonder if any Americans had it :rofl:keep it green:bong:

That's me subbed in front row :bitingnails::popcorn:This is going to be an amazing grow not going to give away your strains but nice variety :) mmmmm cheese potnoodles now wouldn't that be a weird mix here wonder if any Americans had it :rofl:keep it green:bong:

ok so to let everyone know, seeds i have just ordered are the following:

Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese Auto.
Sweet Seeds Big Devil Auto (the original not #2 or the XL varieties!!)
Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

And got a TH Seeds Bubblegum Auto Freebie :D (got a few photo freebies too, but not going to mention them as not growing photos just yet ;) )

So for this grow, it will be a Cheesy Choice :rollit: as you can see above, i have 3 pots i will be using, and will be planting 1x Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese, 1x Dinafem Blue Cheese and my Big Devil...

So will have the growspace properly set up this evening, as hopefully my seeds will arrive tommorow morning, will update the thread with pics of set up once it is set up a bit later on today, but for now... Peace Out!!

:peacetwo::thumb::Namaste:

Sounds good buddy.now rem,u don't have 2 feed these plants till around week 5\6,or they will burn in the soil.where did u get them from?? I used Herbie's 1st time,might try where u got urs:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Some choice of plants bigdevil 1-1.5m tall blue cheese 1.2m tall and sweet cheese 60-90cm your closet will indeed be a jungle of delicious buds in 12weeks altho you have tempted me to purchase a big devil XL pack of beans :) snakey :bong:

Scotty,it won't load that site u posted.pm me m8 the site u used 4 these seeds please:blunt::blunt:

Attitude seeds is name of where I got my seeds, bought 7 auto seeds and got 7 seeds free, they got awesome freebie giveaway right now, but only between now and 3pm gmt Monday, so aswell snappen it up soon!! Have pics of set up complete now, just need ma beans n am away :-D

Dont intend to feed unless I really have to, have myco in my mediun so hopefully this will let the roots access and use up whats already in my compost and this should be enough, conpost im using is westland west+ all purpose, claims to feed for up to 4 months, so just about the life span of ma babies enyway...

I hope u have more success than me m8.I'm having 2 cure this stuff as its just not that strong anymore.in fact I'd say its losing strength as each day passes.I'm curing my skunk plant in jars now,an giving it 2 weeks at least.I'm hoping this isn't an auto thing.

You and this potency issue snakey swap n smoke skunk a day she will blow you away by now and then come back to your northern she will blow you away again its just you have increased your tolerance of the northern strain it happens to me with photos all the time your body is just too used to her high lol curing increases strength taste and tricks finish maturing so believe it or not your bud is nicer than before your just unable to enjoy I'll put it this way u drink 10cans Stella tonight you would need 12sunday to get you as drunk as you where tonight make sense? :bong:

Scotty,I'm 34,I've smoked since 13\14,I know wot cannabis is.last summer I smoked every single day 4 weeks on end.an u never got used 2 it.the stuff I'm used 2 getting gives u double vision after 2 joints.its potent stuff.my nl was strong weeks ago sampling,but not now.an my super skunk isn't any better.its not me getting g used 2 it.even my friend smoked a full joint,an said he felt abit stoned,but only lasted about 30 mins.now 2 be fair,I have been stoned every single night in the last 4 weeks because of nl,but a friends even able 2 say,its just not that great,def not worth the expense,the time,an the waiting.if it gets better by curing,I'll let u know,but 4 now,I'm not happy

Hey snakey, its not the way you are storing it is?? not saying your not right, just seems odd that it gets less potent?? I mean THC will degrade if not stored correctly, but i dont get y it would start good and get shitter?? I'm hoping its not an auto issue after all the time ive spent looking forward to this and the money i have just spent getting it all sorted :S im hoping that i will have enough, and it good enough that i wont need to go out and buy 'street weed' anymore, but uv got me having a few wee concerns here now Snakey :S :S
i do have to back up scottish about tolerance, and you do build up a tolerance, and sometimes dont realise it?? when i moved back to scotland about 5 years ago, all that was available up here was 'Hash', to begin with it was great, as before that i lived down south and was always smoking banging weed, but then after few weeks, hash was shit!! (it is enyway, but cos i hadnt smoked it for about 10 years was good to begin with) then only recently good weed became a lot more available about here (its all u can get now, nobody has hash!!! lol) and when i smoked it again for 1st time in a few years, a small joint knocked me on my arse, no i smoke about .5g in a joint, and to be honest, a get stoned, but not off my tits... tolerance!!

Scottish, I think i already know the answer to this, but how is the quality with your autos?? and consistency of the quality??

Anyone else have any input or opinion on this subject, please jump in and let us know??

any way, so pics of the set up, not that its all set up and light is hung guys:

DSC_02009.JPG

DSC_019714.JPG

DSC_019910.JPG

DSC_01969.JPG

DSC_019811.JPG

Just like to add, since the photo shoot lol i have moved the light as far to left as i can as that pot on the left didnt seem to be getting as much, possibly even enough light, still not fantastic, but should be ok now i think...

The light is 8U, when i got it i assumes they would alternate, red, blue, red, blue (obv Dual Spec) but it doesnt :D the 4 red U's are together and 4 Blue are together, so effectively thinking, as flowering begins, give the bulb a half turn so Red is downwards, facing the plant?? this obv means ma bulb will be half a turn loose, would this be ok??

I'm strongly advising u not 2 start this grow.get photo seeds.I promise u,ull get good weed if u take early like I did.but I'm stuck with a full plant that is complete shtye smoke.hold of an go photo.I swear m8,ull end up with OK smoke that doesn't even smell like weed.photos produce that strong dank stuff.I promise u,I'm right on this

I'm not bulshitting u.my plant smelt so strong 4 last 3\4 weeks.I'm talking a real strong cannabis smell,almost heavy.it dried 4 6 days,now Jared,an it is so weak.if I were u,I'd reorder my seeds,photos,an do it proper.think about it,photos are the real deal,autos have 2 be weak,as they are crossed with so many diff breeds.Iwwon't be near autos again

I dont think its the 'so many different breeds' as photo plants are bred in that same way, by crossing, and crossing back etc, but your statement is valid, in that Autos are genetically closely related to the Ruderalis, which has minimal to no potency?? with the seeds ive got i have got some photo freebies in there, and thinking of doing that for maybe my 2nd or 3rd grow...
the effect it has or how high i get isnt of prime importance to me so much, i have arthiritis in my hip and am due a replacement but cant cos im too young, but smoking weed helps the pain and helps relax it, so for me its the meds value that im after, thats y ive chosen cheeses, they work well for me, so as long the autos have enough to help deal with that, in a more affordable way then im a happy man :thumb:

what breeder and strain is it you have that ur saying is sh*t btw?? lol just out of curiosity, so i can avoid it, and hope its just a bad seed u have??

I used Herbie's.vision seeds.northern lights was a freebie,an fantastic plant.every single bit I took early an quick dried,strong.I don't know.its just not wot I was expecting.the street stuff I was getting b4 blew u on ur are,this stuff,unfort,just doesn't come close.an 2 think I waited all that time,fucking never again.I'm curing it now,the skunk,if anything changes in the next 2 weeks I'll be sure 2 let u know,but as it stands,autos are a joke

:rofl: sorry your plants haven't been very good snakey but it seriously isn't an automatic issue random you tried the fb how did that wee nug hit? Or even the few pulls on the j u had here? Well fastbud was nice not going to lie the buds weren't great but she was nice and strong for bedtime joint well cheese so wish she was done so you could of had a sample but now you see the pics on my thread real orange hairs n chrystalized like mad she could of had another week but I'm glad I didn't she is strong enough as is any longer she would be a couchlock but she is potent the buds are so tight and compact not as smelly as normal cheese but she is my only smoke atm and has been last few days in spacing j's so not as frequent and she keeping me nice there's no lacking in potency my gp n rb are giving off a mega odour both fruity gp got skunk to her and the thc omd its like I've poured sugar on them im in no doubt they will blow my arse and as you know my arse is used to high grade homegrowns large amounts autos if right strain you will notice most mine are sweets 3rd Gen of seeds with exception of the odd trial of other breeders but 3rd Gen assures me that they are real close to there photo counterparts and deff going to autoflower only thing autos lack is yield and smells there fun cheap and easy to grow and great smoking :bong:

That's part of the problem she was a tester strain freebies are samples to try new strains find out how they go so 1st Gen of auto too close to ruderallis side try a sweet plant like cream mandarin or black jack then say that same statement :bong:

Back
Top Bottom