1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

The link to the separated twins is pretty cool. I'd leave them together fer grins and giggles just to see what they do. But I'm a twin so I'm a little biased
Hint to keep them happy: Don't dress them in the same cloths.

Cheers

20140920_172012.jpg
20140920_172026.jpg
20140920_172018.jpg

Hello macc
hey what are the temps like using a cool tube,, I have seen some grow right up to there light
how do you keep the Temps up or does it still give out a decent amount of heat. One of my big worries is keepin it warm enough during the winter months whats it like in your location ?? Hey sorry I havent been by I didnt get any update in my email the girls are looking real perky an happy :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Jai Jaganatha:love::love::love:

Hello jaga. The temps get low in austria specialy in winter which is nearly here. The cool tubes work great. Iv got my mega powerfull inline fan blowing grow room air through the tubes and out. The fans plugged into a clever fimmer socket so if ambiant temps are low i have the speed low to build up heat in the room. Outsides now 60° and with the inline currently running 1/3 strength the inside room temp is 82° with one 600 watt mh running. When iv got the 2 cool tubes on i anticipate the fan to be running 1/2-3/4 power to keep temps right. Whats it like in india this time of year :)

Hello jaga. The temps get low in austria specialy in winter which is nearly here. The cool tubes work great. Iv got my mega powerfull inline fan blowing grow room air through the tubes and out. The fans plugged into a clever fimmer socket so if ambiant temps are low i have the speed low to build up heat in the room. Outsides now 60° and with the inline currently running 1/3 strength the inside room temp is 82° with one 600 watt mh running. When iv got the 2 cool tubes on i anticipate the fan to be running 1/2-3/4 power to keep temps right. Whats it like in india this time of year :)

Yep it started to get cold all along Europe I think
at leat we dont have to worry about heat to much I did my first inndoor grow with a Hps an in the start of winter I kept my tent door open and it warmed our bed room lovely
Hey I think you are in for a nice bounty from them:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Maccamoo... How are the girls? Have they been making much progress last couple days?
Just droppin in too say hello.

Hello kraw and sphx snd anyone else :)
Firstly the ladies are cming on fine heathy and green. Little sloeer than i liked

secondly the two for one. I decided to dith it littrrelly they were both so far behind. They were an inch tall showing first set of leaves whislt everything else was vegging there 3rd. So i pulled the smaler. I was guna let it go but this plant was symese as aposed to twins. Tyey were seriously holding eachother down

Piks in a couple hours

Outdoor frank thanks thisbis tge biggest space iv worked with would like to be bigger but this is tge best i can do the house is quite small and im pushing my luck taking up so much room.
Jaga hello buddy. True that is what they say. If id had more room id of seperated as canafan did but limited and want enough room for tgese ladies to grow without much touching. Not that i dont like ladies touching eachother ;-)
Heres a few piks. Not much has happened i think its going quite slow i really nedd to pull out my finger and add the other light

day 8/9 of veg

Back
Top Bottom