1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

20140917_151650.jpg
20140917_151642.jpg

Maccamoo looking good so far. Twins, congrats... Are you going to seperate them before their roots get all tangled up?
I have yet to have twins :bravo:

Jhey pantagruel il check it out see how urs ended up :)

Hi kraw im undesided. Usually id say dont have two plants i. One pot theys fight for nutes and root space and end up with one runt andbone less than average. But im quite keen to see how they do together so may leave them alone

Hey pantagruel i probably should seperate them how u did.
I may do it tomorro leave one were it is and the other in a soda bottle like the one in pik (the 7th i didnt really need)
Also thinking i will move the 600mh closer tomorro. Its at 20" now as they only seedlings but il see how close i can get it keeping temps good. Then the 400 will be introduced early next week

Jhey pantagruel il check it out see how urs ended up :)

Hi kraw im undesided. Usually id say dont have two plants i. One pot theys fight for nutes and root space and end up with one runt andbone less than average. But im quite keen to see how they do together so may leave them alone

Just let them do their thing. A couple things could happen, one will thrive and overpower the other or they both are equal. I've had this happen quiet a few times. One of the strains I have made does that 1 out of every 4 seeds, its crazy! I was so dumbfounded when I saw it for the first time. Congrats!

The twins!~ It happened on my grow this time. I separated them too. The time lapse video showed that the smaller of the two will get bullied by the main larger plant and come to a full stop on growth.
I very, very carefully separated them at the roots with some tweezers. Planted them in separate containers and the smaller one is flourishing big time!

Congrats on getting two fer one. LOL

I put some pics of them during separation on my thread. I'll find the page link and post it. ;-)

Here's what they looked like at the roots:

Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

They make for some really cool lookin plants when you keep them together, branches intertwine and support themselves. you can even stress train them to wrap around each other like a vine. It's really cool :)

I guess having twins is more common that I originally thought.
That would look very cool if the two plants kind of twisted and wrapped around eachother, providing it doesn't cause any ill effect.

Back
Top Bottom