1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Long but it's Friday & you know how we do on Fridays...

Hey jaga and regmy back has Eased as the days gone on.
Iv had some mj medicene. Would love a vaporiser. But im not into spending a lot on smoking equipment.

Reg thats Very kind of you. This morning i wish ud been here to lol

Jaga what was your dilema this morning?

My temps today have been mid 80s 83-87
I no its hot but im happy with that as today was an unusualy hot day for this time of year. Its getting colder here now and should be 6 month before theres another 20° day here so i think im just about on top of it noe :)

Hey jaga arrrr i remember now mate its good your mite free :)

Day 13 from sprout
6 of the 7 are looking good in my opinion and im happy with how the growth is now moving on. One though im not happy with use will see the pik. Its been wierd looking from sprouting. One other also has the slight discoloration to some leaves but nothing like the one im worried about. Last two piks are the plant i mean. Not had any feed yet im not big on feeding through veg when there only getting one month veg. Any ideas about the problem please speak up :) could it be related to the heat the other day? They had 6 hours of mid 90's and upto 6 hours of 103°!!! Temps are under control now

20140928_112841.jpg

20140928_112449.jpg
20140928_112437.jpg
20140928_112528.jpg
20140928_112642.jpg
20140928_112725.jpg

Hey macc
I really do not know ,, the heat stress I think/hope was to short a period to do anything like that, I am crap with computers an I cant do the post a link bit
but King John staff writer and plant expert I would post it up on his LED journal an he will get back he is an excellent grower an I have a feeling he will help you to feel better

Subscribed.

What type of tape did you use to wrap your connections to your cooltube to the ducting?

20140914_124437.jpg

Did you splash nutrients on the leaves when you were watering?

20140928_112642.jpg

20140928_112725.jpg

What are you adjusting the pH of the water that you are using?

Hello kjc.
1, the tape was a bad idea indeed.its been gone for a few days kept unpeeling

2, nope no nutriant splash. Not fed anything yet i usually start feeding on the 12/12 flip i only veg short and the soil is packed with goodnes

3, PH is curently not being adjusted. My ph pen should arrive tomorro so i can monitor yhis propperly and adjust.

I have completed grows before of tap water alone plus nutes un PH'D i no thats been pure luck though tk not run into problems...... until my last grow anyway. So with that all taken into account do you have an idea?
Nice to have you subbed to my grow welcome

Thankyou ozman. Its realy very basic but i t does the job.
Id heard that somwere before about rain water. I could set up a water butt to collect off the roof but id worry about pests from outside. Have you ever had any pest issues through using outside water?

Hey maccamoo,
I put a mesh screen (like you use for screen doors) on the top of the barrel to keep out bugs and debris. It is held in place with bungie cords around the barrel. The barrel is under rain spouts on two back corners of the house. If the water is collected right away you won't have any smaller bugs like mosquitos planting their larvae. I have left it a few days before collecting it and ran into this issue, so it's important to get it as soon as possible. This time of year there is no worry on skeeters though.
I transfer it to 5 gallon buckets with tight lids until ready for use.

Hello kjc.
1, the tape was a bad idea indeed.its been gone for a few days kept un peeling

2, nope no nutrient splash. Not fed anything yet i usually start feeding on the 12/12 flip i only veg short and the soil is packed with goodnes

3, PH is currently not being adjusted. My ph pen should arrive tomorrow so i can monitor this properly and adjust.

I have completed grows before of tap water alone plus nutes un PH'D i no that's been pure luck though tk not run into problems...... until my last grow anyway. So with that all taken into account do you have an idea?
Nice to have you subbed to my grow welcome

1) you can use aluminum tape for ducting to seal the connections between the cooltube and the ducting.

I believe the damage on your leaves is a combination of heat stress and pH fluctuation.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Hello macc
sorry I didnt get by earlier we only just got back from the drs Hopefully nothing to worry about for my Padma
Man I never seen anything like it but from the chart I feel maybe a swing to a zinc Def maybe from yer tap water
my metre went wrong the other day an I dont have a spare but with our water I find 5 drops of PH down gets me a 6.6
I think thats the best for soil I feel the pain mate I hope we find the solution
Best of days:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom