1080w LED Inferno

Little bastards DIE, I kill all you COCKROACHES!!!! Do you wash em off and down the drain once they die? I would still get some lady bugs wont hurt. Good new though. Wish i could answer your question willing to take a wild guess but I will leave it for the PROS
i try to wash them off but its real hard because theirs so many leaves on these plants its unreal.
the lady bugs are a no go for me for 2 reasons. 1 its too hot right now and they will just die and 2nd i am not about to take out my NPS and put lady bugs in its place so the NPS will just kill the lady bugs
Glad your mite problem is under control. Whew!

Good question about the watering in one spot and the heat.

I don't know the answer, but you could always water them evenly for a week or so and see what happens.
i just started watering even a few days ago to see what happens?
Correct... All different colors per the age of those F**kin mites.....
thanks! that good then because it means the NPS is killing the baby"s also
If you have a way to collect the runoff from the buckets, what I do is stick something in the hole to plug it, fill the bucket with nutrients/water about 2/3 of the way, then pull the plug to drain out the overage. I tapped 5/8 inch holes in my buckets which happen to be plugged nearly perfectly with the backside of a Sharpie pen! :goodluck:
very smart idea! i like that. i usaly water them with allot of water at once and the water fill up faster then the whole can drain so it works pretty good but i think i will give ur way a try for sure. thanks!
For the mites, you may want to consider the SNS spray.

My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray : 420 MAGAZINE

You could probably make your own version of this product up on your own. Places like Whole Foods have pure Rosemary Oil available.
ya i dont want to try that stuff because its allot of money just for Rosemary Oil and i have some good size plants so i would need allot. if some reason the NPS stop working on the mites i would use my Flora mites if not late into flowering or i would just buy some Rosemary oil at the store for $5 a bottle.

I've been playing with light height.

My 300w is down to 9-10" and budding is going real well.

It's amazing how much more light plants can handle when they're in bloom.

Just a couple of weeks ago, they were folding up their leaves when I had it at twice that height.

But you know, we're growing different strains in different environments. My temps are lower than yours, so that's probably a factor.

I've been playing with light height.

My 300w is down to 9-10" and budding is going real well.

It's amazing how much more light plants can handle when they're in bloom.

Just a couple of weeks ago, they were folding up their leaves when I had it at twice that height.

But you know, we're growing different strains in different environments. My temps are lower than yours, so that's probably a factor.

ya i have figure something out because this flowering lagging is starting to get to me the sooner i harvest the sooner i can not worry about the mites.

but the strain and temps probably will change things

thanks for the heads up.

If you have a way to collect the runoff from the buckets, what I do is stick something in the hole to plug it, fill the bucket with nutrients/water about 2/3 of the way, then pull the plug to drain out the overage. I tapped 5/8 inch holes in my buckets which happen to be plugged nearly perfectly with the backside of a Sharpie pen! :goodluck:

Wicked clever Munki! Perfect.

Irishboy....the perlite wicks fine....watering in one spot didn't hurt your flowering. I water in one spot, and mine flowered fine. It could have been your temps....or maybe this strain takes a long time?

But it ain't watering in one spot.

Wicked clever Munki! Perfect.

Irishboy....the perlite wicks fine....watering in one spot didn't hurt your flowering. I water in one spot, and mine flowered fine. It could have been your temps....or maybe this strain takes a long time?

But it ain't watering in one spot.

its not the strain ive grown this strain 3 time already and it flowers quick. it could be the temps or hempy in these high temps most others that grow hempy are in allot lower temps i believe. in soil in the heat i never a trouble. so i am thinking its something to do with the HB. i know yours did great with watering in one spot but our temps were different so i am thinking maybe it could change things?

just stopping in......I think its the temp and the setup......I would fix the temp first and go from there..you grew the strain already...what changed? isolate the variables...

tonight i decided to raise my light a bit to see if its effecting flowering? they were 8-10" i raised them to around 15-16". maybe the light is too much for the girls that close and its messing with flowering?

anybody that using the GLH 300w and is getting flowers already please share what the light hight is?

You should think about getting a LUX meter. I just got one for less than $50 on Amazon. It helps to get at least an even amount of luminescence on the canopy and it can help set the light to best height in future grows once you get some measurements when the plants appear to be growing their best.

just stopping in......I think its the temp and the setup......I would fix the temp first and go from there..you grew the strain already...what changed? isolate the variables...
allot has changed. hydro, medium, nutes, temps, more lights and a few more maybe? so theirs allot to try to find out.lol. cant lower the temps too much more no a/c or anything, so i am working on the other things.
You should think about getting a LUX meter. I just got one for less than $50 on Amazon. It helps to get at least an even amount of luminescence on the canopy and it can help set the light to best height in future grows once you get some measurements when the plants appear to be growing their best.

i check that out thanks!

tonight i decided to raise my light a bit to see if its effecting flowering? they were 8-10" i raised them to around 15-16". maybe the light is too much for the girls that close and its messing with flowering?

anybody that using the GLH 300w and is getting flowers already please share what the light hight is?

Yo bro! I have been keeping my lights about 10" from the top bud sites. On the XJ's I have one bud that is a little taller than the rest and it usually in 7" from the light. No light bleaching and the flowers are growing. The Purple Kushes are flowering like mad. The XJ's are flowering, but the buds are growing a little slower. I hope that helps man! :ganjamon:

keep mine at 12" does great

Let us know how that meter goes I deff want to invest in one.

Yo bro! I have been keeping my lights about 10" from the top bud sites. On the XJ's I have one bud that is a little taller than the rest and it usually in 7" from the light. No light bleaching and the flowers are growing. The Purple Kushes are flowering like mad. The XJ's are flowering, but the buds are growing a little slower. I hope that helps man! :ganjamon:
thanks man. to let you know the XJ's are a slower flower, but during the last weeks it will blow up fat. i speak from growing and seeing it with my own eyes. week 7-8 and it will be all good.
keep mine at 12" does great
:thanks:
I keep my GLH 300w aprox 8" to 10" above canopy on a light mover...:peace:

:thanks:

fu*k ya!!!!!!! Dont Fu*K with IB plants or you get delt with!!!!! I just went into my room and looked under my scope for a long time on a bunch of leaves, all i see is dead mites everywhere! i dont know much about mites but i have all different colored ones all different sizes dead. i have the smallest little black ones then some real small clear ones then some amber ones then some big red and black ones that have hairs all on them all laying dead next to each other. i am guessing the different colors are from the different ages of them? i think i found the nest, their was one leave that was all webbed up with hundreds of them and just covered in eggs it was crazy and guess what? all dead!! I LOVE NPS!!!!!!!!! i am still not going to put all my eggs into one basket before they hatch! but so far its looks real good, the baby's are all dieing from the looks of things. i am about to get another NPS in a few days to really hit them hard.
Are those the same as "HotShots" ?
Those look like "HotShots", Hotshots work good, wish I would write the date on them so I would stop confusing them with the new ones :bong: I've been keeping at least 3 in the veg & flower box along with spraying every 7 days with 1 of 5 or so organic mitecides and using a different one on each plant.
When I get new ones I still keep the old ones around, usually put them on the top edge of the pots, I usually through the wrappers on the floor for a few days to get every penny out of them.
A little extreme but I've had mite issues in the past and don't want to have them again.
As usual your grow looks good.
Best Regards,
John Whorfin

Are those the same as "HotShots" ?
Those look like "HotShots", Hotshots work good, wish I would write the date on them so I would stop confusing them with the new ones :bong: I've been keeping at least 3 in the veg & flower box along with spraying every 7 days with 1 of 5 or so organic mitecides and using a different one on each plant.
When I get new ones I still keep the old ones around, usually put them on the top edge of the pots, I usually through the wrappers on the floor for a few days to get every penny out of them.
A little extreme but I've had mite issues in the past and don't want to have them again.
As usual your grow looks good.
Best Regards,
John Whorfin

lol!! i here you bro, get mites one time and your scared of them forever. its a horrible thing to have.

yes those are the Hot Shot ones. i also leave my old one in the room and the raper open to get all i can. :thumb:

Hey bro. In reference to distances and whatnot...the 600 W spectra is 36" above some seedlings I have going, and they are handling it just fine. I plan on having it about a foot or so away from the tops...so we shall see how that goes.

Glad you have your mites under control bro! Stay vigilant!

Flowering has continued to occur I assume? Nothing weird at the moment?

Hope all is well bro!!

Oh, and SS. Good call about the strip info. It may seem stupid to some of us, but maybe some of us are stupid. :p

Im out!!

-Go

I am a long time follower of your threads and you motivate me to use LEDs. My partner and I teamed up for our first grow for our own medical use. We bought 5 of the 300wat LED china no name brand from a local shop. We placed them over a 4x8 ebb flood and drain with 48 green crack clones in 4x4 cubes. Are yield was exactly 1 pound :( and shit loads of popcorn. Like I said we were noobs and took advice from grows using 1000hps lights. Are lights have no penetration so on are current second grow into week 6 of flowering with Hindu Skunk we have 20 plants in 6x6 cubes we LST and lollipop them and they are looking great. We have 3 tops on every plant and good sized but nothing like your previous 600wat grow even with our 5 lights. We are praying for at least 2 pounds then we plan on upgrade to 5 of growledhydro 360wat lights. Your threads motivate us to not give up on LEDs :)

How much power do the 360 wats draw? Just wanted to figure out if could plug in 5 or even 10 of the into one room with diffrent outlets?

Back
Top Bottom