Light Bloom – LU1000W/ET75/HO
Air Filter – 4" Active carbon filter
Feed Pump – Bomba800
Air Pump – Active AQUA single port pump

5 Strains, 6 Plants:

Bubba Kush
Master Kush
Violator Kush
Mastac (X2) (not really sure what my buddy wrote for the name of these two, will follow up if possible.)
Chemdawg
New Clones.jpg

Summary:

My third crop, all pure hydro.
1000 Metal Halide in a 5 X 3 tent.
Green Planet 4-part nutrients in a recirculating system.
Clone to harvest 12 weeks Approx.

Nov 17th, 2 days on 12/12 cycle
Babies_Nov_17th.jpg

Full Story and timelines.

Clones added to the table Wednesday Oct 30th, 2019
Flipped the light Friday Nov 15th, 2019.

I have nutrients by Green Planet, my shop guy swears by the brand and my first two crops went super well so I am keeping with the program.

I follow the nutrient chart to determine the amount of each to add to the water. Water gets pHed (as best as I can. Love some help there over time.) I have a Rubber Maid tote to hold the 20 – 25 liters of water. I pump out the reservoir, clean everything with hot soapy water each week, and add a new batch of food.

As the week progresses, I maintain the water level in the reservoir maybe adding 10 liters each couple days, as required.

I feed twice a day, the feed pump runs for two minutes and fills the table, it takes a couple more minutes to drain back into the tank. 5:15 AM and 7:30 PM

When I ran my first crop, I used a big reservoir, far bigger than required, second crop I used a smaller container that was clear, big mistake, UV light promotes algae growth. Back to a smaller solid blue Rubbermaid container. Small opening in the lid, covered with a duct tape sunblock.

I ran my light 18/6 for 16 days. Startup at 1:00 PM, off 7:00 AM. I swapped the bulb and changed the timer for the 12/12 bloom cycle, the light now starts at 7:00 PM, off 7:00 AM, to take advantage of cheaper hydro. Plus, I discharge the heated air into the basement when it is not hot outside, help heat the place, keeps the basement toasty all night for any smoke breaks!

Green Planet nutrients
Food_1.jpg

Food_2.jpg

Chart
Food_2a.jpg

air filter, not currently hooked up. only when they smell
Air_Filter.jpg

Lights & ballast
Lights.jpg

Personal info:

Canadian
Grew a few crops many years ago and had to stop due to my living environment. started again last year with a big purchase of a tent, lights, bed and clay balls, pumps etc...
on my third crop, first two went super, total impressed myself and the few that got to see.
hoping to learn more and get even better, learn how to make and grow my own clones and mother plants.
Good student, follow the protocols to a tee... military training, plus my dad...
First crop was 4 clones and 3 seeds. there were two northern lights, one blueberry and an unknown (missed the name) . the seeds came from dubbage that I got over the years. they all looked great and smoke really well.
the second crop was 4 blueberry plants. all super producers, haven't really started to smoke it yet, still curing it, about the 12 week point. does smoke nice and smooth thou.
not really knowing what I am doing I am taking the crops down too soon, got a 30/60X magnifying glass right at the end of the second crop and just learning how to use it.
seems there is some time between the two cycles that I was not accounting for and they were not ready after 8 weeks of veg.

big reason why I am here, ask for help from folks with far more experience than I.

more pictures soon, crop 1 & 2

totally love any question, suggestions, tips and encouragement.

thanks everyone

I’m in central Alberta. Just outside the capital. The company I used to work for had a school to build in GP. I never went to that job though, too far for me, I’ve got a wife and a daughter that I like to be home for every night.

your from Ontario, let me see if I can get some people in here from that side of the country! :thumb:

@cannanewb
@seedlingmtl
@Duggan
@Dutchman1990
@greenjeans
@Kingjoe83

I’m throwing a blank, I know there’s more, just throwing a complete blank right now lol

Hardware setup, supplies and nutrients:

Tent is 60 x 36
Table is 24 x 48
Growth Medium - Clay Granulate 50L
Nutrients - Green Planet *4 Part Nutrient System* Recirculating*
- Massive
- Terpinator
- Rezin
- Vitathrive
- Liquid Weight
- Hydro FUEL GROW A & B
- Hydro FUEL BLOOM A & B
- Green-Up (Not Green Planet)
System Cleaner – Enzymes Komplete Natural Cleaner
Light Ballast – LUMA 1000 Watt Dimmable
Light Grow – LUMA MH1000W TT76 6K
Light Bloom – LU1000W/ET75/HO
Air Filter – 4" Active carbon filter
Feed Pump – Bomba800
Air Pump – Active AQUA single port pump

5 Strains, 6 Plants:

Bubba Kush
Master Kush
Violator Kush
Mastac (X2) (not really sure what my buddy wrote for the name of these two, will follow up if possible.)
Chemdawg
New Clones.jpg

Summary:

My third crop, all pure hydro.
1000 Metal Halide in a 5 X 3 tent.
Green Planet 4-part nutrients in a recirculating system.
Clone to harvest 12 weeks Approx.

Nov 17th, 2 days on 12/12 cycle
Babies_Nov_17th.jpg

Full Story and timelines.

Clones added to the table Wednesday Oct 30th, 2019
Flipped the light Friday Nov 15th, 2019.

I have nutrients by Green Planet, my shop guy swears by the brand and my first two crops went super well so I am keeping with the program.

I follow the nutrient chart to determine the amount of each to add to the water. Water gets pHed (as best as I can. Love some help there over time.) I have a Rubber Maid tote to hold the 20 – 25 liters of water. I pump out the reservoir, clean everything with hot soapy water each week, and add a new batch of food.

As the week progresses, I maintain the water level in the reservoir maybe adding 10 liters each couple days, as required.

I feed twice a day, the feed pump runs for two minutes and fills the table, it takes a couple more minutes to drain back into the tank. 5:15 AM and 7:30 PM

When I ran my first crop, I used a big reservoir, far bigger than required, second crop I used a smaller container that was clear, big mistake, UV light promotes algae growth. Back to a smaller solid blue Rubbermaid container. Small opening in the lid, covered with a duct tape sunblock.

I ran my light 18/6 for 16 days. Startup at 1:00 PM, off 7:00 AM. I swapped the bulb and changed the timer for the 12/12 bloom cycle, the light now starts at 7:00 PM, off 7:00 AM, to take advantage of cheaper hydro. Plus, I discharge the heated air into the basement when it is not hot outside, help heat the place, keeps the basement toasty all night for any smoke breaks!

Green Planet nutrients
Food_1.jpg

Food_2.jpg

Chart
Food_2a.jpg

air filter, not currently hooked up. only when they smell
Air_Filter.jpg

Lights & ballast
Lights.jpg

Personal info:

Canadian
Grew a few crops many years ago and had to stop due to my living environment. started again last year with a big purchase of a tent, lights, bed and clay balls, pumps etc...
on my third crop, first two went super, total impressed myself and the few that got to see.
hoping to learn more and get even better, learn how to make and grow my own clones and mother plants.
Good student, follow the protocols to a tee... military training, plus my dad...
First crop was 4 clones and 3 seeds. there were two northern lights, one blueberry and an unknown (missed the name) . the seeds came from dubbage that I got over the years. they all looked great and smoke really well.
the second crop was 4 blueberry plants. all super producers, haven't really started to smoke it yet, still curing it, about the 12 week point. does smoke nice and smooth thou.
not really knowing what I am doing I am taking the crops down too soon, got a 30/60X magnifying glass right at the end of the second crop and just learning how to use it.
seems there is some time between the two cycles that I was not accounting for and they were not ready after 8 weeks of veg.

big reason why I am here, ask for help from folks with far more experience than I.

more pictures soon, crop 1 & 2

totally love any question, suggestions, tips and encouragement.

thanks everyone
I use the same enzyme cleaner nice stuff strong too. I am in coco myself still learning this micro to macro stuff and microbes uptake thing caused. By beneficial bacteria he good kind.

Have you heard of a Dewey mister ?

Oh, you indoor guys!!!! Tent camping in the livingroom !!!!:dude-knocking:
Probably not even bothered by this morning's snow!!!
Just kidding, Grow !!!! Welcome to the forum. I just completed my first grow, totally unprepared and uneducated.
I can't help with an indoor system - looks like a lot of science to me. I'll be trying smaller and fewer plants next spring in a bigger greenhouse. I'll spend the winter planning and smoking (more vaping actually) and checking in here from time to time.

lol, that's correct. rain or shine, we got good light.
it is not as hard as you may think. I have not been at it long, one year now.
one thing for sure, there are as many ways to setup as you can imagine.
my buddy is quite knowledgeable and has helped me a lot. I owe him a bunch of thanks. saw him today, he is excited to help me with setting up an environment for a couple/few mother plants so I can supply my own clone babies.
I am allowed up to 25 plants and have plans to make a bit of a production for myself. my wife and I have been making edibles and this really drops the over all costs for the year.

Oh, you indoor guys!!!! Tent camping in the livingroom !!!!:dude-knocking:
Probably not even bothered by this morning's snow!!!
Just kidding, Grow !!!! Welcome to the forum. I just completed my first grow, totally unprepared and uneducated.
I can't help with an indoor system - looks like a lot of science to me. I'll be trying smaller and fewer plants next spring in a bigger greenhouse. I'll spend the winter planning and smoking (more vaping actually) and checking in here from time to time.

25 OMG - I got wore out looking after.....well, I don't know how many....but not 25 !!!! I'll have to pick your bean about the edibles and such - I've not had much luck with my cococanna oil or my gummie bears - I have not used any of my good stuff yet so that may be the problem.

Maybe this thread will help

Back
Top Bottom