1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe - Pot of Gold - NYSD - BB - ATF '13

Good Morning and good Sativaday rune:)

Rune's a hacker. :cheesygrinsmiley: It sure is nice to be able to do it without getting in trouble. I had to cut a couple of cola's out of the bubblelicious because of mold there are so many i can't really tell. Sucks though. Cool smelling stuff. Hope you have a great Sativaday neighbor

Once I have the distiller, I will definitely make my girl take pics to document the process and results, then post them to a journal... I love working on some of the other ways to use cannabis, be it more herbalist style with tinctures and extractions or be it more chef style with cooking in various ways. I really do enjoy that. If there was more call for it in this country, I would have gone to school to get my herbal mecine certificate, but back then, there wasn't enough interest to make a profession out of it.
SERIOUSLY!?! That will be the most ultimate journal brother n sis always wanted to see that!!

some of my first jobs were in restaurants ... Almost did culinary school, but realized how married to the place you have to be, so now, it's a personal passion. I can definitely show you a lot of ways to cook with cannabis, right now, i'm getting oil and kief from my dispensary and more rarely, glycerine tincture and i use those, but once i have the bigger plants rolling, i'll start making it myself instead of buying any. If you get the basics down, you can cook with it properly in the majority of dishes, just have to make sure there's enough fat content for the cannabinoids to disolve into and that the temps stay low enough to not vaporize the cannabinoids either, so keep it below 350*f or lower and cook covered when you can, and generally you're golden. It'll be fun... Might start that one next month :)

welcome welcome to this strange ride ;)
:Namaste:
make that "cooking with cannabis" journal happen! I'm already subed.

Thanks all... I hope everyone has a wonderfully Skunky weekend... I'll get some pics up today or tomorrow... I'm just debating moving the bagseed from 2L hempy pots to 2Gal hempy pots when the show sex while still in stretch, or whether or not to just leave them in the 2L... the first to show female sex is actually getting a bit awkward balance-wise in the 2L... I toped and LST's into 5 tops on that one and with stretch going, well she's very top heavy, lol.

Happy Satviaday :cool:

I'll get some up today Maxxi... no worries there... still debating the transplant to a 2gal hempy... will end up doing that in a couple hours and I'll get some pics then... my ferrets need outside of the cage time first though, which means a good 2 to 3 hours ;)

Howdy rune I'm going to send you a link to a good meds cook site. I've met her and she does some good meds. How you liking the new light?

i'll get some up today maxxi... No worries there... Still debating the transplant to a 2gal hempy... Will end up doing that in a couple hours and i'll get some pics then... My ferrets need outside of the cage time first though, which means a good 2 to 3 hours ;)
that i understand. About 9 years ago my ex (my daughters mother) gave my daughter a ferret for her birthday. I looked at it like a long ass rat but i had to let her keep it and put out for a cage with all the little weasel toys as i never do anything to discourage the already fragile relationship between the two of them. That same year i was laid-off & was home alone with pepples (the ferret) for nearly a month. After about 3 days i felt guilty seeing her in the cage like a prisoner waiting for my daughter to get home from school. I opened the cage and she went straight for the bedroom under my daughters bed and didn't come out till she came home. But after about a week we became the best of friends and the only time she was caged was when we had company or she was home alone. Peeples passed 5 years ago but she was definitely part of our family.

Howdy rune I'm going to send you a link to a good meds cook site. I've met her and she does some good meds. How you liking the new light?

Thanks Bill, you know me, if it's edible, herbal or non-explosive solvent based extract, I'm interested... +reps my friend :Namaste:

I'd love that link too as I am as I have discovered a passionate cooking type like rune here too :D

Hey Maxxi, if Bill doesn't notice and send you the link, let me know and I'll drop it on you.

that i understand. About 9 years ago my ex (my daughters mother) gave my daughter a ferret for her birthday. I looked at it like a long ass rat but i had to let her keep it and put out for a cage with all the little weasel toys as i never do anything to discourage the already fragile relationship between the two of them. That same year i was laid-off & was home alone with pepples (the ferret) for nearly a month. After about 3 days i felt guilty seeing her in the cage like a prisoner waiting for my daughter to get home from school. I opened the cage and she went straight for the bedroom under my daughters bed and didn't come out till she came home. But after about a week we became the best of friends and the only time she was caged was when we had company. Peeples passed 5 years ago but she was definitely part of our family.

It sucks that she passed, but yeah, Chaos and Loki are definitely our family members... they're a trip... I can't let them have full run of the house because in this place, they could get hurt, but we have the main living area (kitchen, dining, living area "woozle-proofed" so they get a big play area... they're still young though, Chaos is about 8 months and Loki about 5 or so. Ferrets can be a challenge at time, they make a cat's curiosity look non-existent and they are clever lil thieves, but they are soooo entertaining and have such distinct personalities... and when they're not in total hyper mode, they're affectionate as all get out too... Gotta love them woozles (yeah, I liked pooh bear when I was a kid, it was one of the few good influences I had, lol) :Namaste:

Pics coming in a minute, upload finishing now ;)

Ok, picture update time... let me start off with the prefix, "I ran out of meds and had to take a good chunk of the EmGarden down, about 1/3, which was about 26 or so grams dried and destemmed (from the times I remembered to weight it, I didn't weigh the few tester buds I popped to see if CBD really was there at week 5 - 6 of flower... and yes, it is :) )

Ok, here's the pics from today:

Here's seedling and clone-ville:

Seedlings in Veg Area:
07272013-Seedling-1.jpg

The cup in the back left with 2 little sprouts is the Sleestack x Skunk that sprouted as twins, the big sprout next to it is the Sour Kush x Kiwi and across the front, Medical Mazar x White Rhino (Herbies freebie), Ak47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sour Kush and last there, Lemon Kush (from Herbies), in the back is the blueberry cutting I'm trying to keep alive, it was a too small cutting to start with and it got knocked over when it's roots were just starting to form. That said, it has roots reaching out of the netcup and into the DWC res and there's new (tiny) green growth on top, and the far back under the domes, that's 3 dynasty cuttings that are in coco/perlite.

07272013-Seedling-2.jpg

07272013-Seedling-3.jpg

Bubble Cloner Beta 2 - Holding 2 Dynasty Cuttings (a Harlequin Jo 2 cutting will join them within the week, the bonsai mama is almost ready for first cuttings):
07272013-Bubble-Cloner.jpg

And of course, the Bagseed Window Lickers:
07272013-Window-Lickers.jpg

Here's the flower tent:

The plants by the door in 2L are all bagseed except the one on the yellow towel... that's the Harlequin Jo # 2 mother. The 2L by itself has shown to be female, so as soon as the res dries out, she gets moved to the same size hempy as the auto candy kush ( The mother plant is only in the tent during daylight hours, she moves to veg before lights out, I'm using the HPS to make her grow a bit faster )
07272013-Flower-Tent-1.jpg

07272013-Flower-AutoCandyKush-1.jpg
-Auto Candy Kush in 2+ gal hempy (from our sponsor Herbies)
07272013-Flower-Dynasty.jpg
- Adopted Dynasty Mom, which I decided to put into flower last week after asking a few folks who are more experienced with larger plants. I didn't want to have to fight stretch too much since she is a sativa dominant hybrid and those usually stretch a lot more.

Here's the brutalized Emily's Garden unit:
07272013-Flower-EmGarden-1.jpg

And a couple of semi-decent (for my camera) closeup bud shots from what's left in the EmGarden:
07272013-Flower-PoG-Bud.jpg
- Pot of Gold
07272013-Flower-HJ2-Bud.jpg
- Harlequin Jo # 2
07272013-Flower-BB-Bud.jpg
- Blueberry

looking really good rune. nice frost. Everyone is a hacker

Back
Top Bottom