1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

ok got pictures uploaded. My main worry is, Did I get the correct LED? There is absolutely no info as to what switch does what or how high to hang above the tops etc..

I have the bottom switch selected now, because if I recall both are for flower? hmm. (looks very red inside the tent lol.)

here are pics:

IMG_20140625_142840.jpg

IMG_20140625_142854.jpg

IMG_20140625_142910.jpg

IMG_20140625_144217.jpg

IMG_20140625_144236.jpg

Help ease my mind Znet 4 users!

Forgot to mention I have it setup at 24" above the plants right now.....IS that good?

Here is the position I currently have the Znet4 set on....

switch1.jpg

I have NO other lights in the tent now. So hopefully I have not messed up :)

Maybe there is manual or something on their website.

Nothing i can find.
I did find COFinest Vid on YT.

thinking the settings are ok for now.... Dunno about the height though.
Man it's awfully red in there....(i know, i know, Thats what she said. right?)

hmm, after watching COfinests vid. I wonder should i have all four lights on now or not?

I would say if it's more red then blueish or purplish then it's on flower.

You could go lower and observe how they react. Start with, let's say 18" and see what happens, if they show any stress put higher. It's all about how you feel comfortable with hight of your plants.

But what do I know, I only have 150w led.

Budstep, my 130wt was also more purple. And the photos I see on this site are more purple, This is dang red man.
We will see, maybe red is the monster grower and Amy gave it to me. LOL
??

also, i kinda heat stressed Bubba yesterday, so dunno if I wanna lower just yet to test if you know what i mean. Real stats would be nice though :)

Lol
When I switch to flower spectrum mine it's all red and fans don't work and that's no way to grow, so if I flower both switches needs to be on.

Lol
When I switch to flower spectrum mine it's all red and fans don't work and that's no way to grow, so if I flower both switches needs to be on.
Well Improvisation is key i guess! We are all learning I guess. :)

Don't worry, I put her through all sorts of stressful situations and conditions. You can check in my sig 2nd grow very 1st post post there is a long list :) It would be easier to explain what I didn't do to stress her.

lol. i hope to follow the KISS formula. until I read another Journal.

With the distance issue i would just play around with it for a bit too see what the plant likes. I looked in on my seedling about an hour ago and she looked a bit stretched so now she is gone from 24 inch away to 18 inch away, hopefully this will be better.

Don't worry, I put her through all sorts of stressful situations and conditions. You can check in my sig 2nd grow very 1st post post there is a long list :) It would be easier to explain what I didn't do to stress her.

reading now. So far All I see is members helping you before you screw the pooch.....still reading.... Thanks

With the distance issue i would just play around with it for a bit too see what the plant likes. I looked in on my seedling about an hour ago and she looked a bit stretched so now she is gone from 24 inch away to 18 inch away, hopefully this will be better.

Thanks WWM. that will be my plan then!
I roasted Bubba yesterday, so right now I will keep the LED at 24". I will monitor and lower if applicable :)

Very hard to take pictures as everything is just a sea of red.......

Back
Top Bottom