1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

:dreamy: OK, im jealous. Your like the 5th person iv seen just get a new LED. I wont be able to afford mine till the end of next month...Got my eye on the 700w mars2. :thumb:
That's so true, don't remember the last time I read someone write "just ordered this new HPS Kit...." It's all about LED now

:dreamy: OK, im jealous. Your like the 5th person iv seen just get a new LED. I wont be able to afford mine till the end of next month...Got my eye on the 700w mars2. :thumb:

HaHa, From what I gather, You need to be a first time grower to advance to lighting you don't really need. From there you likely be used by everyone to see what results they want from you :)
BRING IT ON BABY!!! lol

I hope this works out pit, so you don't waste money before you see the results from a real newb.

BTW guys, AMY gave me a deal... WAY cheaper than any HPS you can buy right now, Its kinda a no brainier to at least look up the Znet4 and talk with Amy. :thumb:

I should elaborate. Maybe not cheaper than ANY HPS, but with usage it would be!

With my LEDs, I'm seeing vegetation growth rates much higher than I ever saw with my CFL canopy lighting and with significantly less actual wattage consumed, 250 watts CFLs versus ~170 watts LEDs vegging and ~200 watts LEDs flowering.

Thank god, ColoradoHigh. because my little girls will start veg in a few days now. Just dont know how to post pics because it looks like a scene from a gulf war cam.

Update: I found a use for the CFLs. Lighting for photos :)

I'll try to update pics everyday to show progress. Here would be Day 9 and day 1 under all LED.

Bubba:

6-25-BUBBA.jpg

Kandy:

6-25-Kandy.jpg

Having only just switching to LED im really excited with the switch after reading a lot of the LED grow journals on here.

I know right? Seems like tight buds. We will add to the facts!
Good luck Welshy!

I cant be sure, but if you zoom in on Kandy, I think she already has trichomes lol

It will be interesting to see what growth there is by tomorrow. I am expecting buds by the way the other LED users claim results! :p

That little girl is going to be very happy. You will see the leafs perk up when lights are on. Welcome to the ZNET family..

Hay mapilot, just curious what is the draw watt on your LED lights and what price u paid. Only asking too compare with my lights. I would be intresting to compare with mine.

Update time.

Day 10 from sprouting, Both Bubba and Kandy are looking good! So far they have been under the Znet4 exclusively for about 20 hours, minus their bed time. I do see new growth which tells me the light does work :)

They are starting to show their own personality traits, so it is getting easier for me to identify them in photos. My kids are growing up :hug:

Bubba Day 10:

6-26-Bubba.jpg

Kandy Day 10:

6-26-Kandy.jpg

Random cute cat picture:

KatBannanna.jpg

What, You've never seen a cat love his Banana before? (Banana by Yeowww. Cats Friggin love this!)

So no buds yet. But I see progress. I am starting to wonder why a guy with NO patience started such a slow hobby......

Update Day 11, Both Kandy and Bubba are continuing upward and outward. They really seam to dig the Znet4 LED! New growth as they are both starting their 3rd node.

Bubba Day 11:
6-27_bubba1.jpg

6-27-Bubba2.jpg

Kandy Day 11:
6-27-Kandy1.jpg

6-27-Kandy2.jpg

Cute Selfie photo:
selfie.jpg

That's all I got for today!

Back
Top Bottom