1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

I find it a little odd, Last time I gave Bubba water was a week ago, and her soil is not completely dry yet, While Kandy is drinking more, she is a tad smaller. Do autos usually require more water?

My auto's drink quite a bit to be fair, maybe due to them growing so fast

Update day 15!

The girls are lovin life today. Lots of new growth, Currently working on their 4th nodes. The node spacing is so tight, the leaves are touching each node. I suppose when they flower they will stretch enough to allow proper bud formation.

So far I am loving this Znet4!

Eye candy:

Day 15 Kandy:
7-1-Kandy-1.jpg

7-1-Kandy-2.jpg

7-1-Kandy-3.jpg

Day 15 Bubba:
7-1-Bubba-1.jpg

7-1-Bubba-2.jpg

7-1-Bubba-3.jpg

That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Plants looking nice and you do like your cat pics thet are a highlight and i don't really like cats.

Haha. It's important to smile once in a while. Just trying to brighten up my day (maybe someone else too!)
BTW, Cats are soo much better than dogs :p

Kandy (the auto) has dropped her baby leaves (forget what you call them) and I hear once they drop those leaves they are officially in Veg. Although others might beg to differ. I am happy to see the progress!

Wouldn't it be nice to have my first grow go without any problems? :)

Your plants are looking good Knots! You will be finished WAY before me :)

So i was planning on topping bubba tonight, But looking at her, the top is just a whole lot of green and so small. I couldn't find the center of the top like I see in all those topping pictures....I don't want to mess her up so I left her alone.

I guess i can wait for her new node to fill in and cut that off between the growth at the node correct?
Kinda bums me out to pull off what she took a day to build......

So i was planning on topping bubba tonight, But looking at her, the top is just a whole lot of green and so small. I couldn't find the center of the top like I see in all those topping pictures....I don't want to mess her up so I left her alone.

I guess i can wait for her new node to fill in and cut that off between the growth at the node correct?
Kinda bums me out to pull off what she took a day to build......

I have been doing feming and not topping...it does take as long for them to recover, and I think I would wait (myself) for at least 1 or 2 more nodes...being so short, but that is just me. I am sure someone else with chime in on it as well.

It is looking sweet though! Just don't rush it, as I am sure you know :)

I just don't really understand when you would top vs when you would fim. From what I gather, fimming could get you more tops and bush out the plant..why doesn't everyone do that then? I figured I would top, because I see it used more here. I am not even sure I need to.... But a bigger yield would be nice. That being said, I don't smoke a whole lot, and am unsure If what I am growing is really going to help me.... But I guess if it does, I would want more LOL.

I am trying to grow myself because I am looking for medicinal quality that will help with anxiety and depression. Some smoke I have tried only makes those symptoms worse, And I definitely do not want bud that causes anxiety! I chose these two strains based on the feedback from the supplier. If these don't work, it will be back to antidepressants and zombie mode for me. :)

So anyways...LOL. Why do some people fim, and some top?

now that i read more on topping and fimming, and the chance of herming the plant. I think I'll just let them do their thing.

now that i read more on topping and fimming, and the chance of herming the plant. I think I'll just let them do their thing.

I wish i could help you out with this but i have only ever topped one plant so i aint got no experence but im sure someone can help you out.

Topping and fiming do not cause your plant to hermie, top and fim again is a choice and preference. I know I have tried to fim 2 times and missed both and ended up topping both times.

I just don't really understand when you would top vs when you would fim. From what I gather, fimming could get you more tops and bush out the plant..why doesn't everyone do that then? I figured I would top, because I see it used more here. I am not even sure I need to.... But a bigger yield would be nice. That being said, I don't smoke a whole lot, and am unsure If what I am growing is really going to help me.... But I guess if it does, I would want more LOL.

I am trying to grow myself because I am looking for medicinal quality that will help with anxiety and depression. Some smoke I have tried only makes those symptoms worse, And I definitely do not want bud that causes anxiety! I chose these two strains based on the feedback from the supplier. If these don't work, it will be back to antidepressants and zombie mode for me. :)

So anyways...LOL. Why do some people fim, and some top?

I have never heard of it making the herming! And like budstep said...it is up to you, that is it in a nut shell. basicly it is done when you don't have the vertical room to grow and you want to keep them short.

As for helping you pick which is best for your symptoms check this out, you can put your symptoms in the search and it will find suggestions for you. I can't tell you how accurate it is but who knows.

https://www.-----------------------.com/

have a great one my friend

Back
Top Bottom