1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

Thanks guys. That puts my mind at ease.
The girls are growing fast now! Working on their 5th nodes. Like a node a day at this point. And even the newest nodes are already leafy.

Standby for pics....

Day 16 photo update:

Kandy:
7-2-Kandy-1.jpg

7-2-Kandy-2.jpg

Bubba:
7-2-Bubba-11.jpg

7-2-Bubba-2.jpg

Day 17 update:

The girls are still growing strong. So far no problems (that I know of). I don't know if it's the Znet4 or the strains I am growing, but, these plants are tight. No stretching at all. I noticed the leaves are even tight. Some of them leaning under each other. But they seem to have plenty of correct lighting. I am truly amazed at this little light! The leaves are looking healthy, stems are strong. I will maybe start with my Fox Farms Nuts next week, but I really have no way to test the runoff water for PH. However, I have read a ton of articles on how PH matters vs PH doesn't matter in soil... we will see i guess.

My Znet is 24" above the tops. I am seeing new growth on previous nodes now. I think its safe to say they are in Veg.

My plan is to wait until Kandy starts her flower cycle before i switch the lights to 12/12 for Bubba. Maybe that will keep them within weeks of each other for harvest. I am sure I am a few weeks away before that happens. From what I am seeing now at a node a day, that could get very bushy! We will see. I have nothing to compare my grow to except for the journals I read here (what a resource)!

Standby for pics Day 17. You will notice new growth!

Hypothetically, If I lived in an area where Arthur will hit and cause power outages.... do i need to worry if i lose power for a day? We seem to lose power when anything stronger than a beaver fart crosses the powerlines.

they look like friggin bushes! You think its still ok, or should I raise the LEDs?

Bushes that are maybe 7" tall so far.

they look like friggin bushes! You think its still ok, or should I raise the LEDs?

Bushes that are maybe 7" tall so far.

I think you have found the sweet spot with your light mate. You should see her grow more in height as she goes into flower. Your doing an awesome job with those ladies.

I think you have found the sweet spot with your light mate. You should see her grow more in height as she goes into flower. Your doing an awesome job with those ladies.

Thanks Welsh. Hope I can keep it going! Keeping an eye on your grow. Looking good too!

What he said.

Thanks mate. First grow...I guess the sun does shine up a ducks ass once in a while.

I was wondering if you plan on using any cal/mag? If so at what point are you planing on including it to your feed. I have read that with LED lights it is a good thing to do.

I was wondering if you plan on using any cal/mag? If so at what point are you planing on including it to your feed. I have read that with LED lights it is a good thing to do.

I have read that too. I don't have any. All I have is my Fox Farm Trio. Do you think cal/mag is necessary?

Back
Top Bottom