1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

Welcome to day 12! Not much of an update today. Everything looks good, growth is there, albeit slow. Both girls are still working on their 3rd node. (I'm thinking 5 point leaves this round).

One thing that has intrigued me is the very small node spacing, Is this normal? Is it because of the LED? Should I leave it or do I want more stretch? Hopefully someone will chime in to help with that.

Just a few photos of Bubba today.
Node Spacing Pic:
6-28-Bubba-2.jpg

Top view:
6-28-Bubba-1.jpg

Another question for you all. When should I expect Veg to start and these babies taking off?

I am thinking about maybe topping Bubba for this grow. What are your thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea? Remember this is my first grow.... IIR, Bubba is supposed to be small and bushy anyways?

Another question for you all. When should I expect Veg to start and these babies taking off?

With the auto mate you should start to see hairs and buds starting to form in about week 4. Hope this helps

If it's an auto ,,I have been told not to top an auto. I am a newbie but that's what I heard.

Thanks GrannyT. Bubba isn't the auto. I heard the same too, so I was going to leave Kandy alone :)

With autoflowers it all depends on the strain as well as conditions. One of mine started flowering in week 2 while others didn't pop until week 4. I would top the photo plant for sure, twice if you have time. The more tops the more colas, simple! As for the tight node spacing that is exactly what you want! This will insure that your bud sites grow together making large colas. Trust me, you will get more stretch than you bargain for once they both begin to flower.:goodjob:

Update time. Still working on our third nodes. Both girls have seen a little growth, Kandy however seems to be a tad bit behind. The soil Kandy was in got dry a few days ago so I watered her, But Bubba is still sipping the water. I will water her tomorrow as her soil is just now drying out.

Wish I had bigger plant pics to show you all now...

Bubba day 13:
6-29-Bubba1.jpg

6-29-Bubba2.jpg

Kandy day 13:
6-29-Kandy1.jpg

6-29-Kandy2.jpg

Quick Update. Day 14 and both girls are looking fabulous!

Day 14 Kandy:
6-30-Kandy.jpg

Day 14 Bubba:
6-30-Bubba.jpg

2 weeks old today! Happy Birthday!

I find it a little odd, Last time I gave Bubba water was a week ago, and her soil is not completely dry yet, While Kandy is drinking more, she is a tad smaller. Do autos usually require more water?

Back
Top Bottom