1st Grow - Kingsnake235's - Soil - HID - Hash Plant & Black Indica - 2015

i came across that tidbit a while ago and was using it fairly successfully until i changed my watering technique! my soil was so hydrophobic it became a hard layer on top lol..

now i've got roots in the top inch of soil on most pots and it dries to crumbly :thumb:

cheers!

after looking in my tent today, i realize i really didn't do that much defoliation (even tho it seemed like it), there was still quite a lot of shade in places that seemed as tho they needed more light..

after some careful deliberation and realizing that lots of people defol their plants like crazy with great results; i went for it.

most of the fan leaves below the top 2 nodes have now been removed and the 2 LST's got a good aerating i think; with the exception of a few leaves that are showing symptoms, i'll leave them to be consumed by the plants if necessary.

definitely going to make a plan to build/buy some side lighting in the future and get my watts up to 800 for 50w/sqft..
I'm thinking either ( 4x 46" T5HO @ 54W/ea ) in each corner facing inwards (too much heat maybe tho?) or some 50W DIY LED strips.. but nothing for some time yet.

I realized my day count was off by 1, planted dec 3, so;

Day 64 - 16 of flower

I've been watching the shade in the tent and decided to do a final sweep of leaves - next time i'll do it all at once. Figured i'd take em all out and clean the tent today too, so i got a couple pics of each plant to compare now to when they finish.

so here goes;

Black Indica 1
Day64-BI1-1.JPG
Day64-BI1-2.JPG

Black Indica 2
Day64-BI2-1.JPG
Day64-BI2-2.JPG

Black Indica 3
Day64-BI3-1.JPG
Day64-BI3-2.JPG

Hash Plant 1
Day64-HP1-1.JPG
Day64-HP1-2.JPG

Hash Plant 2
Day64-HP2-1.JPG
Day64-HP2-2.JPG

Hash Plant 3
Day64-HP3-1.JPG
Day64-HP3-2.JPG

Hash Plant in the front, Black Indica in the back.
Day64-ALL-1.JPG
Day64-ALL-2.JPG

Watered the 2 LST's again today with some N again for this feed, 2L each w/ 2.4mL/L Fishmix, Bloom, Heaven, Topmax and 1tbsp/Gallon molasses; i've left a few affected fans on for good measure still, but it seems like the ones that are going are taking the nitrogen - hence the added fish mix - so here's hoping for the best :) i'll add the fish back into the other 4 for their next watering as well.

:thumb:

Day 67 - 19 of Flower

I fed HP2 with 1 gallon @ 2.4mL/L Fish, Bloom, Heaven, TMax and about 1/2 tbsp molasses, but she started to droop right away so i finished her feed and I'm gonna let the rest dry out for another day at least.

In other news, the first crystals have started to form!! so that's pretty exciting.

this is the main crown on the Black Indica LST
Day67-BI1-Crystal.JPG

Hey, Kingsnake! I've seen you around and done a double take at your awesome avatar :) YAY CANADA!

So I thought I'd pop in and see what's up ... looks wonderful -- great frosting on that Black Indica!

cheers! glad to have you with us! And right back at ya; we're picking up quite a canadian following over here :p

shout-out to our international neighbours for putting up with all of us, eh!?

Mayonnaise loving gravy suckers!!!

I just can't help myself... grew up in Oregon where it may have been a state sport to take pot shots at Canadians and Californians.

Cheers baby!

/sorry
/excuseme
/pardonme

Cheers, Tead, eh?

heh heh heh

We will fire back with maple syrup, poutine and beavers. Also our imagined superiority and passive aggressiveness :)

No question to the superiority of our beavers, and let's not forgot the Mooseses.

Them 'mericans need to put on their best toques and get out of the igloos once in a damn while.

There's a whole 'nother ice sheet to explore right over the next snowbank.

*** Editorial comment... not meant for humorous use ***

Canadians always have the sharpest sense of humor. Probably why I like to poke at them a bit. I've always had a weakness for the northern ladies for the same sharp witted reasons.

*** End editorial comment... let the mud slinging continue! ***

Our crawfish army will clear the borders of your fancy-pants Yaksmen as a preliminary strike. We'll Fed-Ex sugar-filled breakfast cereal to all your children. Then, we'll use those same shipping channels to send your women informative flyers about their breast size.
Cultural invasion.... You'll be eating ketchup on your fries soon enough.

Love me some moose! Caribou is really good too!

Love me some moose! Caribou is really good too!

All kidding aside, yes, but Elk is where its at tho. Mmm, elk sausage, whitetail pepperoni, moose jerky, venison chops. Its all good.

damn, now I'm hungry. time to strap on the old snowshoes and head down to the traders to swap some furs! back in a week!

PS: i do still have plants growing, somewhere.. i think.. :hmmmm: just incase anyone thought we were getting off topic.. hehe

Back
Top Bottom