2nd Grow - CFL's - Exodus Cheese - LST/SCROG - Advice Always Welcome!

Re: 2nd grow. CFL's, Exodus Cheese, lst/scrog, advice always welcome!

Day 18

FIMmed .. altho in some cases they might be double FIMmed ... aka topped ;)

20140927_234205.jpg
20140927_234355.jpg

20140927_234428.jpg
20140927_234537.jpg

20140927_234621.jpg
20140927_234720.jpg

20140927_234820.jpg
20140927_234853.jpg

20140927_234935.jpg
20140927_235014.jpg

As always, thanks for watching!

Re: 2nd grow. CFL's, Exodus Cheese, lst/scrog, advice always welcome!

Good pictures of FIM -you should be a professional

I will not feed them anything in the veg stage, as the soil already contains (biological) nutrients in a NPK 9-5-3 mixture. What should I be feeding them in bloom for max bud production, keeping in mind that they will be blooming under CFL's ?

You must consider early, middle, and late stages of flower stage;
early flower 1- week feed high level of P & K
middle flower - week 2-4 - feed high level of K (example- big bud)
late flower - week 5-7 - feed high level P (example -bud blood)
What has been mentioned in a bloom booster feeding schedule and one can get good yields/buds with CFL's
DO NOT forget the pre-flower stage last 1-2 weeks - feed Veg nutrients until bud development

For organic use Super Tea Mix and Budswell _just trying to find what works and any thoughts/help/information will be greatly appreciated -that's how one learns. Prefer non-organic

Try feeding them a little higher than normal then wait and see how plants react.

I live in tropical zone and i can feed 2 or 3 times more than regular suggest ( 800 - 1500 ppm ) without burnt but with certain age though.

Maybe this s a little different than normal style, but try it out and see how it work for you.

Wish ya best of buds.

Hmmm. Since you have nutritious soil I am guessing you favour more natural feed rather than store bought/prepackaged?

If that is true, let me know and I can give you some ideas for flowering.

I would love to hear your ideas .. I am a total n00b when it comes to this .. I will also dig through the tutorials and do some extensive google searches, but that will never be as valuable as first hand experience which will save me from making all the usual mistakes, so I can concentrate on the more 'special' fuckups :partyboy:

My main concerns are cost and end-product quality. The first I want as low as possible, the second one as high as possible. So there is a tension field there where probably both will have to give a little but an optimum is reached. I do not need to win the hightime cup, I just want a continuous supply of good quality cannabis and a little surplus for give-away.

I could say I only want it to be better then what I can buy in a shop here .. but that would require me to show you .... you know what .. I will ...

This is 9 euro's worh of what I can buy here:

Overview
20140929_221638.jpg

20x
shop_cannabis.jpg

80x
shop_cannabis2.jpg

For anybody not having a clue what is meant by 'cashcrop' .. you where looking at it. Sorry for this horrible sight I confronted y'all with.

:peace:

Great looking "tic's" Strain PLEASE talk about milky -

Probably PowerPlant (aka PP) It looks milky cuz of the lighting used .. it's all clear .. with a hint of milky on a few of them .. the pictures looked better before upload :/

It looks almost like the main top is just growing back. Any closeup pictures?

I thought the same .. yesterday I removed a little bit more from the top of plant 5. What we are looking at is the unfolding of the fanleaves, I'll make closeups later today, with the regular pictures.

FIM's are much more difficult. I missed on my first one lol. If they're not cut quite low enough, all the leaves grow back as normal. But if cut too low, it ends up just being topped. It's a fine line that I haven't been able to completely pin down for myself yet.

EDIT: Ah and new pics! In these new pictures it's difficult to tell still, at least for me. You'll know more in a few days :)

Back
Top Bottom