• JJ Bones

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Curso

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • CA215

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Ladies and Gents! I apologize for the delay in getting the list posted. It's been a busy month!

CA215 - He is very welcoming and friendly. He contributes a lot of helpful information to the website, and he has been very helpful with reporting posts and alerting the staff to spambots.

Curso - He has been very kind, polite, and helpful in his posts. He's been described as a "super solid grower" and he contributes a lot of good and unique information in the grow room area.

JJ Bones - He works pretty tirelessly answering questions for newer members and growers. His advice is sound, and to the point. And he posts in a variety of different threads/forum areas. He presents himself and his company in a very helpful, friendly, and professional manner.

VapeDog - He's been described as a "super solid guy". Always polite and helpful in his journals and any post he makes. He's also been an amazing help greeting the new members and making sure they know where the key areas are to check out.

OG1969 - He's been known to greet new members in their intro threads with each greeting made in a personalized manner so as to make the new member feel as welcome as possible. He's also been seen recommending a Sponsors products, and he posts in a handful of different threads, always in a positive and encouraging manner.

Icemud - Super helpful, very knowledgeable and a really thoughtful, intelligent member. He's always handing out helpful information and he posts in a variety of different threads; mainly journals, but he's also greeted new members in their intro threads and even posted in a news article or two.

Hash Hound - He's a positive member and has a helpful, yet humble approach when interacting with others. He embraces new ideas contributes information of value to the site. He's been described as a "super nice guy".

Fuzzy Duck - He's amazingly helpful in the Reported Posts and the Grow FAQ's areas. Always friendly and makes well informed posts.

Hosebomber - He has been helpful with reporting posts. His posts are smart and well informed. His strength is mainly in the Grow Lighting forum and the information and advice he posts there is priceless. He experiments with different forms of lighting techniques and shares what he learns here, thus giving back to the community in a positive way.

Spring2012 - His posts are always positive and upbeat. And he also gives back to the community by sharing what he's learned.

Mono - He posts in a nice, helpful, and encouraging manner. And he's always positive when interacting with other members.

The poll has been posted! Good luck everyone! :cheer:

Can we get ducky an honorary title and jar at the least? Feel like he's been neglected at this point.
U get my vote until u get the title ducky

nice contest, its going to be close for sure, all deserve to be nominated, some i know and some i dont, but their names would not be their if they did not deserve to win,

so your all winners
well done

Looks like you got it Curso!!!! Definitely a well deserved win. Actually everyone up there would have been well deserved winners and I am proud to even have been mentioned!!! Great job Curso and everyone who was nominated!! 2 green thumbs to all of you!!

Back
Top Bottom