• Spring2012

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Mono

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Shottafire

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Yankees would be happy with this lineup so far:)
going to be yet another awesome contest of knowledge and pragmatism.
excellent choices again members and staff:thumb:

Hiker congratulations buddy! Gonna be anither good one this month. Fuzzies redemption? Hikers summit? Hosebombers.... uh.. I don't know ill think of one. Go guys! Lol

and there could be more!:cheer::trance::trance::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

no first off I had my moment in the sun:thanks Itis time for a more deserving crowd such as the ones mentioned above. Heck Jimmy you got some sun coming to you.:)
besides it aint been 6 months yet LOL
and that was sweet of you by the way:high-five:
Can we nominate Fishcake again? Hes always a winner imho.

I owe 420 Girl and Fuzzy Duck an apology for my rude and nasty reaction when they were trying to help me..I misunderstood and reacted childishly. I hope you both accept my apology :circle-of-love:

All is forgiven & i believe a suitable saying is - just water off the ducks back :thumb:

I'm far from perfect myself & i don't think i need to mention the things i've got my feathers ruffled all about... prehaps in time they may find room in their heart to forgive ol fuzzy for being an arse.

All is forgiven & i believe a suitable saying is - just water off the ducks back :thumb:

I'm far from perfect myself & i don't think i need to mention the things i've got my feathers ruffled all about... prehaps in time they may find room in their heart to forgive ol fuzzy for being an arse.
Thanks!:circle-of-love:

I'm both surprised and honored. I truly don't have anything clever or smart to say. I tend to stick to the lighting forum and lurk around on some of the grow journals from time to time.

Fuzzy Duck truly gets around the forums and offers advise far more than I do.
Hiker has an amazing grow going and will only get better as he dials in his system/room. I see great things for him in the very near future.

Maybe I'll venture out into creating a journal with my wife's new aquaponics set-up she made me build. (Don't hold your breath, I'm shy and have no photography skills.)

maybe:)

I'm both surprised and honored. I truly don't have anything clever or smart to say. I tend to stick to the lighting forum and lurk around on some of the grow journals from time to time.

Fuzzy Duck truly gets around the forums and offers advise far more than I do.
Hiker has an amazing grow going and will only get better as he dials in his system/room. I see great things for him in the very near future.

Maybe I'll venture out into creating a journal with my wife's new aquaponics set-up she made me build. (Don't hold your breath, I'm shy and have no photography skills.)

Thanks Hosebomber :Namaste: I sure hope you're right!

I'd love you see your journal too!

... and shy i know how to fix that,, smoke a bowl or two and then start the journal... i promiss it will be okay

I personally don't smoke. My job requires that unfortunately. The lighting I do as a hobby/something less expensive than flying or building planes. My wife smokes for her medical conditions. Maybe I can get her to make an account and start the journal.

Alright, a few more nominees have been chosen! :cheer:

Spring2012 - Has a very friendly demeanor and his posts are always positive and upbeat.

Mono - He is friendly and positive. He has also been very helpful reporting things that need our attention (i.e. threads that need to be moved, etc.).

shottafire - His posts are friendly, helpful, and informative, and his demeanor is mature and always positive when interacting with other members.

Back
Top Bottom