• Spring2012

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Mono

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
s1ngblade, your attitude is partly responsible for the reason you were nominated. The contributions you've made have obviously influenced enough people that "here you are"... so keep on doin' what you're doin' and you'll keep on gettin' what you're gettin'! Like you said above, just being nominated is truly an honor.

Forsure sfttailpaul, just running with these guys is enough for me:) super dooper jazzed to be nominated in the first place. Being out front is a big plus but no matter who wins ill keep my slice of humble pie close:)
Thanks to all those who voted for me and the other great members this month

I don't understand why Fuzzy ain't won one yet , the guy helps the world with pure knowledge, if he get nominated again, vote for this guy!!

And he got mystic skills :;):

Alright Guys and Gals! The polls have been posted! Good luck to everyone! :cheer:

Thanks for the nomination 420 staff. Lots of good ones to vote for. Now let me see......... going to be hard to chose.:yummy:

I don't understand why Fuzzy ain't won one yet , the guy helps the world with pure knowledge, if he get nominated again, vote for this guy!!

And he got mystic skills :;):

Cheers for the vote of confidence & best wishes on POTM with your own Blue Mystic grow :green_heart:

I must admitt i've not been as active as i normally am on the forums just recently & that i haven't kept an active journal for awhile, probable doesn't make me very visible to some degree...

Most long term members will know that having a large presence in active journals leads to a majority of votes !

As i find active journals difficult to keep up with & i normally don't dwell in that section of the forums... its too fast paced for ol fuzzy to keep track off :sorry:

Prefering the slower moving subsections under the grow room tag to aid newer growers who may not keep active journals for various reasons or even know off the few competitions which :420: hold every month ?

I think its just the way things are or the way the forums move... so to speak !

On a side note - it does appear that we have lost a name in the voting area ! whether that be a glitch or bug to even a compromised comp ?

Prehaps 420 admin may care to enlighten the forum members !

Cheers for the vote of confidence & best wishes on POTM with your own Blue Mystic grow :green_heart:

I must admitt i've not been as active as i normally am on the forums just recently & that i haven't kept an active journal for awhile, probable doesn't make me very visible to some degree...

Most long term members will know that having a large presence in active journals leads to a majority of votes !

As i find active journals difficult to keep up with & i normally don't dwell in that section of the forums... its too fast paced for ol fuzzy to keep track off :sorry:

Prefering the slower moving subsections under the grow room tag to aid newer growers who may not keep active journals for various reasons or even know off the few competitions which :420: hold every month ?

I think its just the way things are or the way the forums move... so to speak !

On a side note - it does appear that we have lost a name in the voting area ! whether that be a glitch or bug to even a compromised comp ?

Prehaps 420 admin may care to enlighten the forum members !

Yes indeed we DID loose a name from this list. IU wonder if the "staff" at 420 will explain why?

Hi Everyone,

With all due respect to all members, while we like to remain transparent about the actions we take and why, we also take great pride in protecting the privacy of our members during situations like this. Out of respect for the people involved, we prefer to keep the reasons for anyone removed from the contests between 420 Magazine and the person removed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

:Namaste:

I am so sorry for letting everyone down who voted for me. I didn't take the time to familiarize myself with the rules and got disqualified. Didn't mean to but hey it happened.

Congrats Old Med Man you really deserve it and I am happy for ya.

Sorry again guys and gals. Maybe another time

Good luck to all! By what process are the candidates short-listed for voting?

Good luck to all! By what process are the candidates short-listed for voting?

That info should be at the beginning of this contest thread. But this is the meat of it.:welcome:
" Member of the Month - May 2013

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

Greeting new members
Helping people with questions
Peacemakers
Activism efforts
Promoting our sponsors
Activity and content generation
Reporting violations

Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, 1 Case of Rolling Papers, and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.

MagicalButter - Budder Making Device (Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada)

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.

Elite Grow-Micro-Bloom Trio Pack (Quart)

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)

Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.

12 King Size Cones
1 Giga Size Cone
1 Kind Stack
1 Joy Box
1 Packet of Bee Line Hemp Wick
5 Medicine Bottles
5 J-Tubes

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.":peace:

That info should be at the beginning of this contest thread. But this is the meat of it.:welcome:
" Member of the Month - May 2013

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

Greeting new members
Helping people with questions
Peacemakers
Activism efforts
Promoting our sponsors
Activity and content generation
Reporting violations

Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, 1 Case of Rolling Papers, and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.

MagicalButter - Budder Making Device (Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada)

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.

Elite Grow-Micro-Bloom Trio Pack (Quart)

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)

Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.

12 King Size Cones
1 Giga Size Cone
1 Kind Stack
1 Joy Box
1 Packet of Bee Line Hemp Wick
5 Medicine Bottles
5 J-Tubes

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.":peace:

Thanks for reitterating! I missed the last part first time round. +rep

Good weed to all

I am so sorry for letting everyone down who voted for me. I didn't take the time to familiarize myself with the rules and got disqualified. Didn't mean to but hey it happened.

Congrats Old Med Man you really deserve it and I am happy for ya.

Sorry again guys and gals. Maybe another time

Sorry

Yep, I've done things too, s1ingblade, your time will come. Shame though.

Thanks for you're well wishes. You're opinion matters to me.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom