• Spring2012

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Mono

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Shottafire

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I am very stoked on the nom. I am humbled and just happy to be a part of the community here. I can honestly say that I love what I do and will continue on in this fight.

So with that said a Big thank you and mega reps to you all. good night
Shout out to docbud as well I have a funny feeling he nommed me.

Wow I am very stoked on the nom. I am humbled and just happy to be a part of the community here. I can honestly say that I love what I do and will continue on in this fight.

So with that said a Big thank you and mega reps to you all. good night
Shout out to docbud as well I have a funny feeling he nommed me.

Co ngrats shotty, this is gonna be a good one! All very worthy of the nom!

Yes!!
6 noms!!
This is going to be awesome!!

Congrats guys!
And great job on deliberation 420 staff.
These guys all deserve it.

:thumb:

This will be an excellent contest this month!!! Lots of very deserving individuals. I like how the contest has been opened up to recognize those that may not be frequenting everyone's journals but they are making huge contributions to the site such as keeping a calm and friendly attitudes, helping remove spam and report bad posts and making the 420 Magazine experience truly the best online growing and information forum!!! Congrats to the nominees !!!!

Wow! So many feelings...

In Smilies!
:thedoubletake:
:adore:
:thanks:
:bitingnails:

Shotta for many reasons. This one was a legitimately hard choice. Says a lot about the job staff is doing with the new format, kudos!

very hard choice indeed

These contests are great. They sure do motivate me to read through as many journals as possible. which could take time! As I understand the rules seems wise to let staff pick nominations based on feedback. I am new to the site as a member but have been reading here for some time now. I do not wish to convey negativity at all. I only wish to make an outsiders observation. My observation is that the member of the month has to many criteria. In other words Staff picks based on previously laid out policies. Then members pick based on their criteria and or their interpretation of what MOTM is. The poll is set and each member will be voted on based on unstable criteria. This results in lopsided voting potentially based on popularity alone. Each nominee seems too have their own personal skill they bring to the table. Sure makes it hard to make a informed vote.

Just a thought but there seems to be many fine members here that given the responsibility could do better. Create a small comity made up of a few members that can do realistic research into the nominations, Then staff could make informed decisions. This type of swing would filter out potential for a popularity contest based on " I know you and follow your journal so you win my vote ". The comity whom did the research anyway could then take the nominees and present them to the community in a fair light. The way each nominee was introduced to the community was done in a quick and sloppy manor at best. Simply stating so and so has been a good member is rough on our intelligence. As a member I would like too be given a well written brief on the nominees. After all the winner does receive credibility. Most of us cannot possibly get around enough to make an informed vote. So we vote for whom is familiar to us. Sometimes we get lucky enough to know several nominees. Yes this type of change takes a stab at upsetting status quo; however change just happened to this process.

I again must state I do not wish any negativity at all. My post is simply one gals observation. There seem to be many very good member's that could make a fine staff appointed comity.

Shotta for many reasons. This one was a legitimately hard choice. Says a lot about the job staff is doing with the new format, kudos!

Its all good. I am not even worried about who votes for me or who wins. I am all about the passion of growing this plant and think its cool I got nominated. Love being a part of the community here and honestly wish I had more time to visit and help people.

Dude, Canna you deserve ti be nommed too. I like the method to your madness and will always be subbed.

Back
Top Bottom