Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Vick074

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • OG1969

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Luck folks... you all deserve to win

4 Options? I mean they're great ones for sure but I thought the change was to get MORE less known but equally deserving members? I know I suggested at least 4 others lol.

Goodluck to the few. Pulling for ya og!

I like the new system, popularity contest the last one, as mentioned. Mine goes to Vick, He's always around, helping , growing and after all its member of the month contest not Best member overall. I see him most! :)

Well however it came about , was a little surprised, but very honored among the members we have on this site, best of luck to all, OG.

Gl mate! U earned my vote.

Can i just say im also offended about the last contest being called a popularity contest. there were some worthy nominations and all had something to give to the forum in their own way. To say its a popularity contests suggests that my skills are poor and lack knowledge but instead won votes by being friendly?! If thats how guys feel im happy to have member of the month removed from my status.

I spend alot of time helping others to grow. I am by no means the answer to growing but i do have skills that work for me and have helped others fix grows that were on brink of death. i spend alot of time on frequently asked questions taking time to help people, i dont have to do this.

there are 4 solid nominations up there but i feel 4 nominations are slim pickings for a community this size. these guys are all cool but i see no less known or unknown guys there.

IMO these are popular guys also, but they are popular because they take time to help others and share their experiences, just like guys (and girls) in previous comps.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to take a moment to respond to recent posts that have been made in this thread and then hopefully we can get back to the topic at hand, yeah? ;)

Yes, I agree there's slim pickin's this month but you have to realize this is the first month that we're trying out this new system. There were adjustments that needed getting used to, routines that needed developing, etc. That being said, even though the "pickin's are slim", the people who were nominated this month, definitely deserved to be so. No one's, I repeat, no one's suggestions were ignored. Everyone suggested by members and staff alike were considered, discussed, researched, etc. That's part of the reason why it took so long to get the nominees posted in the first place. We will adjust though, and things will go smoother once the new routine is memorized and used more frequently. And hopefully, as time progresses we'll see more of you venturing out to all corners of the website and the nominee list will grow considerably larger.

I'm not going to comment much further on the "is it a popularity contest or not" debate other than to say everyone has their own opinion in this matter and that's okay. But I'd like to request that if you can't agree with each other, then agree to disagree, go your separate ways, and let's get back to honoring some people who have done an amazing job of keeping this website the positive, educational place that it is today.

JJ Bones, VapeDogg223, Vick074, and OG1969, you have earned your places in this contest and we are truly grateful for what you have contributed to this community. Good luck to all of you! :Namaste:

Damn girl.
well said..

What Vick074 said, lol.

But seriously I am very surprised and honored to be a member here with such a great group of fellow growers. I have learned a ton, done alot of research on this site, and have tried to apply the knowledge learned from what I have read and what has happened with my grows. So with that said remember back to lion king, Rafiki (sp) the monkey said , after hitting the lion with the cane, " change is good". Peace all no win or loose here just a win to be here among some of the finest growers around, OG.

hey 420girl

ur right the topic is about the contenders for motm. but still curious why my post was deleted when theres comments on here suggest january was a farce.

i wasnt abusive and expressed my point diplomatically.

look good luck guys. forget it.

You're absolutely right. Didn't mean to actually delete that post. Accidentally got mixed in with the others. Sorry. :Namaste:

My lord I've missed a moment of history. When they ask " where were you when cultivator took his leave?" I'll be like "i dunno getting high over there some place maybe. When shez is happining wave please!". I'll have to opt out of this one, too much going on. Good luck all I will stay on board for congratulations at the end.

Being a newer member I have never encountered , being nominated for anything, an know were near as exciting as this. Again not really sure how I got nominated, but none the less I am here amongst some of the finest people that I have come along in the grow community . It is a win for me to just be nominated for the MOTM. The format that it has changed to is what it is and I am good with that, just want to be part of this community and learn and give what I can to fellow members. I work a varied schedule so whe I can post I post other times I cant't . Just want everyone to know I am very happy being here and part of the 420 community, Peace all and happy growing,OG

I feel like we've got some terrific nominees on the board, which is something I'm not seeing much disputed. If I'm being honest, I'm a bit disappointed at how much we are taking the focus off of this very, most important fact. They deserve better, IMO.

Changes take time to perfect, but if we all row the boat together, we'll navigate the waves a bit easier. There are enough forces working against us in this world. Let's be a community and work together, cool?

:peacetwo:

Oh, and... DAMN, Vick - making your mark young man! :thumb:

:popcorn:

Amen brother X.
Like OG said, I too feel I have already won, just being nominated.
But thank you, to everyone for your support.:)

Back
Top Bottom