• Icemud

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Mcloadie

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuzzy you are a asset to the show so good luck brother:)
as is all the other noms. good luck to all you all are the shizzit:)

This is a real close contest. I'm attributing that to the quality of the nominees. You're all winners in my book :)

fargin barn burner it is:popcorn::tommy:

i for one would definatly like to understand the deliberation proccess that turned at least 6 nominees into 4 to vote for...
not from any issues or anything, just mere 'fly on the wall' curiosity =)

:green_heart::420:

Hi GiGaBaNe,

Sorry for the delayed response. We appreciate your interest and concern over the MOTM nomination and election. Our selection was not easy. We don't seek extra work, but this honor required extra deliberation. For reasons that we will keep internal, we will stand by our nomination of four candidates. We do so with only one goal in mind, to promote good will among the members of 420 Magazine and the website itself.

Respectfully,
420 Girl :Namaste:

Hi GiGaBaNe,

Sorry for the delayed response. We appreciate your interest and concern over the MOTM nomination and election. Our selection was not easy. We don't seek extra work, but this honor required extra deliberation. For reasons that we will keep internal, we will stand by our nomination of four candidates. We do so with only one goal in mind, to promote good will among the members of 420 Magazine and the website itself.

Respectfully,

were you a diplomat or a politician in a past life? :rofl:

:circle-of-love:
:420:

Hi GiGaBaNe,

Respectfully,

I only hope that the voters looked at the records of the candidates and based thier votes on the criteria described in the rules. If we don't exercize due dilligence, then we're only conducting a popularity contest.

ahh you mean like who gets to be president? :rofl:

LOL, I can see that for our foreign neighbors this country is probly the butt of a fair amount jokes. I think it's helpful to mention that the general public in this country cannot fathom how that person even got elected, and it's a laughing matter for us too, as we prepare for anything that could happen in this contorted environment. Oh, and GIG, alot of us ARE prepared.

I am indeed pleasently suprised by the votes recieved & by the support of the forum members :green_heart:

To which of some of the more recent changes to MOTM have encouraged myself to offer more content in my replys to questions at hand to aid the new growers & the future 420 active forums members to improve upon beyond my own limited experience !

I must admit Marchs MOTM has indeed been a much of a neck to neck race to the finsh line, pretty much like a good day at the race course, rather gripping in my books my ol china & that we have several days left :thumb:

I wish each & every member the best of luck & that 2013 provides fruitful year for all our grows.

Back
Top Bottom