• Icemud

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Mcloadie

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::geek:

yall equal in my book!!
TOO the END

If there is a draw, we will hold a smoke off :)

Now this would be more awesome than My rigged win if it came down to a tie:cheer:
WOW!!:high-five::bravo::party::green_heart::yahoo::welldone::allgood::headbanger::amen::woohoo::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::blalol:

I still get choked up when I think about it.
Very Cool as you all are:circle-of-love:

Mad close comp, just goes to show how well thought out the nomaniees were this month,

Congrats McLoadie!!

Thanks JB, it is truly an honor to be nominated, I was very fortunate to find a home on this forum, everyone has been kind, and I feel like everyone can voice their opinions here. Passionate discussions are a path to discovery, or in some cases rediscovery. I will say this; I have seen the discussions on other forums, and it's like being in another universe, here at 420 common sense prevails, technique is discussed, proven, disproven and ANYONE who has a desire to grow the cannabis....or anything for that matter, and is willing to put forth the effort can expect success in a relatively short period of time. I have seen the newer inexperienced growers go from frantic to confident, and the more experienced growers gain a sense of accomplishment through their work here. It is truly a great expeience to give back...in any way we're able...we ARE moving forward....we cannot be stopped, even by those who seek to impede our progress and have already realised that we beleive in our cause, and will NEVER STOP GROWING!

Back
Top Bottom