Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome list so far!!!
4 heavy hitters no doubt!
this is going to be fun!
:headbanger:

Its nice to be thought off & to be regarded as a nominee for MOTM :thumb:

I must admit thats a pretty interesting line up & i am looking fowards to the other nominees being mentioned later for this months comp, i'm really going to have to browse some other sections of the forums to view their work 'n' wisdom before i can cast a vote... going to be a tough one this month :love:

You'll contend very well fuzzy I'm sure of it. Of ur 1500 post there's maybe ten that aren't greeting or offering advice. Model motm imo

Fuzzy Duck is the only guy I can say for certain that is in the FAQ area more then me. The guy practically lives there, very helpful fellow.

Hmm, interesting indeed. I find myself a bit conflicted so I may just sit this one out with voting and just fall back and watch....:bitingnails::nomo:

Aww don't do that. Research the two and make as unbiased an option as possible. I will be a last minute voter for sure this month.

Aww don't do that. Research the two and make as unbiased an option as possible. I will be a last minute voter for sure this month.

Ditto that QTL, have not been here anywhere near as long as you, but have made some good friends. Sit back relax and take a nice big hit off the water cooled bong and reflect on your time here and what each member means to you. As they say every vote counts right ? Peace , OG.

While i consider 4 to be "slim pickins " I gotta say, I'm glad there was only 4 this month as its a hard enough choice already lol

Back
Top Bottom