• Curso

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • CA215

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

GeeWillikers thats a lot of stuff!! good stuff too:)
thank you Sponsors!! and:420: Like we need all that stuff to keep this site as cool as it is:circle-of-love:

well when you got sponsors like corey at bpn and herbies head shop then it really does show the standards this site sets, ive never met such an amazing group of members and the sponsors are just as amazing, bpn is one amazing product and i always tell new growers to check out bpn as i have had amazing results since switching to bpn, as for seeds i find herbies is one of the best if not the best place to get seeds from, any issues herbie gets its sorted, his free seed offers are some of the best around,

if it wasnt for the hard working 420 staff then this site wouldnt be what it is now, the mods do a great job at keeping the site the best site of its kind, ive tried other sites of this type and people are slagging each other off and putting others down for trying different ideas of grow styles, but this site has none of that, all the members here are fair and all willing to help each other, ive made many great friends on this site, the info and help growers get is by far the best, anyone has a problem it usually gets solved pretty quick,

so a big thank you to the mods and the people running the site, 420 magazine has got the best mods, best members and best sponsors by far,

well done everyone, it really does show what can be done when you have got the right type of people,
without this site id have no one to share my grow with, trusted people in day to day life is tough but on here i can show my plants, talk about my plants and get help and offer help and advice where its needed,

the site deserves an award, best grow site on the net by far, number 1

Lots of deserving members here, thank You to the Sponsors of all kinds who put together these awesome prize packages, and Administrators that co-ordinate everything. The community offers a warm and nested sense of compassion and security all the time, and the site is only what it is with all three parties existing together.

:Namaste:

Hi Guys,

We are just as grateful for you as we are for our wonderful sponsors.

We're really behind on things, however will be posting the nominees by the 15th.

Your patience, understanding and support are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Lots of deserving members here, thank You to the Sponsors of all kinds who put together these awesome prize packages, and Administrators that co-ordinate everything. The community offers a warm and nested sense of compassion and security all the time, and the site is only what it is with all three parties existing together.

Boom :amen:

Back
Top Bottom