Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DrZiggy - Auto Jock Horror x Auto Pineapple Express

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dyold - Plushberry

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When does the next one start

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Congratulations Slotown. It was a beauty. :bravo:

Congratulations, SloTown!

Congrats. SloTown! :welldone:

sounds like you have a great pheno. in my view, people say this strein is great, that strein is great. BULL. its not he strein. its that they have found a good pheno. a good example. a few weeks ago, a frend told me about a fellow he knows, who has some killer chernobyle. one hitter quitter. even for exp smokers. well, i picked up some other chernoble. we smoked it, and he told me that taste was about same. but, not near as potent. he retruned to this dude. and offered him 250. for a cutting of this chernobly pheno. the guy turned him down. the doubled, the offer, to 500. the guy did think about it. but turned down the offer. he was, in fact, trying to get it, for me! and, in return, id give him the first 4 oz. but, i regress. i am hoping, that i get a keeper, out of two five pack regs, of god, and chemo. that dinafem ww was no high. lol. gotta love when that happens. right? and now, my five fem purplebuds, all look different. lol. all afphi looks, but all a bit diff. im hoping that one is the purple colored pheno. and, while i might get the purp, it may be so so smoke. or worse. i seriously do not beleive, that breeders release their "fire". why would they want others to compete with them? just release the mid grade. only those of us in the elite "clans" ever get a chance to own real fire.

Back
Top Bottom