Votes: 2 2.5%
  • BluDreamZ - Organic G13 Auto Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Icemud - pre98 bubba

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
g'day all!

juz gonna chuck in one of ma liL OGK nugs from my last round :] this girl brought out pronounced citrus flavors with a mild tangy fuel afterburn which lasts for a good while- great hit

P1000611_1280x720_.jpg

P10006083.JPG

goodluck y'all!! :thumb:

Note to self--- Invest in better camera than they one on your 2yr old android phone. 2nd-- take more photos before you blaze through the specimen. ;)

Im blown away at some of these pics! VERY NICE :Namaste: :thedoubletake:

Here's mine for this month hopefully I get some votes this month! This is blue widow. Super frosty, very pungent smell and a hint of fruityness. Great nugs so far this month! Good luck everyone!!
image2168.jpg
image2170.jpg

Chernobyl
VERY EXCEPTIONAL STRAIN.
runs 24%thc in most gardens grower knowing what he is doing.
some advanced techniques i have gotten it to 29.576% thc. with a 6 hr duration one hit and quit .
that is one of the top 5 strains in the world for sure. and from the pics and info given no dought justice was given to the strain. i have had pink berry and fluffy cat piss and a few others which are phenos of Chernobyl and they all came out very impresive kinda redish pinkish stuff and very strong smell. got to use the good storage bags or people from the next block will be coming over for a visit . even cherry cough has very similar traits as i beleve it is Chernobyl related. i didnt follow the grow on that one[sorry, should have] but very slow long cures on cat piss strains [ thats what i call them] acctually improve both taste and potency keep the stuff around for about 1 year then enter a cup. this pheno strain will win one for sure. it is not for the light smoker they will not be happy as it creeps and comes in hard. and most will smoke too much as the tastse of Chernobyl cured like this or longer is hard to put down till it will put you down. it is really nice to see this strain again get its way way over due attention you will for sure get my vote. because i been real busy with 10 strains i am doing for the next seed batch and 7 others we already hitting way over the 28% thc mark and the cbn comming in at 5 to 7 % and cbd comming in at 1 to 3 % on a few of them. no dout as we dial in the process we will hit above the 30% mark this year so look for it . the band is back together and airbud and d.k.s. will make its mark in a big way. as power plants are getting common in our strains. lots of selective grows last year and this year.
DSC003358.JPG
thats our version of sky walker og at 28.95% thc and 6.75%cbn and its cureing now and already premarket tested. i was hoping to put her in this months contest but timing was off a bit so it will be ready for next month or august. as the next batch we will have this pheno dialed in even better at next harvest . we are just waiting to hit the above 30% mark before comercial release. but we are all pretty excited about the recent grow and figure no problem getting above that with the high cbn# showing us it already is there. we went 5 days longer then we should acording to the math and recipee.we wanted her to max out and she did really above expectations so dial her back a few days and we should be in there.
the sample for the lab was a random bud taken from a random LB and then tested. we were so surprised that we had to test it again and again all tests came over 28.5% some hit 29% we avaeraged the tests . so the strain is way more stabilized now in potency and structure as we get 1/3 tall 1/3 medium and 1/3 runts all the time. this grow we didnt move them to size them but there is only 3 major phenos they all look like from clones. no minor phenos at all.

gairbud bro
That all sounds incredible!
but where the nug at?
:yummy:

I figured I would enter my pre98 bubba. She is not the prettiest nug or the frostiest, but the main cola was a freakin fatty so I had to post her. She was dried for 5 days and these photo's were shot right before she was cut into smaller buds for curing... enjoy!! The glass piece with the white ash is showing how nicely she smoked :)

DSC064262.JPG
DSC064282.JPG

well i usually dont feel my stuff is worthy but the recent blue dream i harvested is just amazing, i need a better camera but my tablet does ok, this was grown with bpn farmers pride in coco the trichs went ape this time and i just gotta throw my hat in the ring with this its hard as a rock flowered under dual 600s mh & hps, then washed in the hot/cold soda & lemon juice method for an uber clean & smooth smoke, the taste this time is blueberry muffins and the aroma is like bluberry candy when you open the jar, uplifting,pain relieving long lasting mellowing into warm fuzzies!:thumb:
Notmbd1.jpg
Notmbd3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom