420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Websissy

Day 7 - 6 #weedseedsexpress GSC seedlings are doing great! I mist them in the mornings a little. Cups still have weight of partly wet soil. Still keeping in the dome (vents open). Still under a low lying T5 light.

I numbered the cups by how well they germinated. #6 was the only seed that didn’t have a tap root at 48 hours but had cracked open. I put her in a root riot plug instead of just soil. I planted her in soil 2 days ago because a root was sticking out of the bottom of the plug. She has had the most growth and is passing up #1 in size/height.

Great start! They are looking awesome. I was so happy today when I got my box from @GeoFlora Nutrients ! They seriously hooked us all up. I scratched in some @DYNOMYCO on the top of my cups. I am using soil too. I think you're right about the seeds on steroids! Haaa haaa. They are little powerhouses. I'm only on day 3 right now. I'll do my best to follow along on your journey @Websissy . Blessings!

Day 7 - 6 #weedseedsexpress GSC seedlings are doing great! I mist them in the mornings a little. Cups still have weight of partly wet soil. Still keeping in the dome (vents open). Still under a low lying T5 light.

I numbered the cups by how well they germinated. #6 was the only seed that didn’t have a tap root at 48 hours but had cracked open. I put her in a root riot plug instead of just soil. I planted her in soil 2 days ago because a root was sticking out of the bottom of the plug. She has had the most growth and is passing up #1 in size/height.

Ain't they purdy

Today, I switched from the T5 to the sponsor #WeeGrow lights. Since I’ll be gone a few days and I haven’t watered them fully yet - gave them a good misting spray this morning. I can’t set the lights to come back on - only off - so the lights will be on the whole time I’m gone. The timer function is only for turning the lights off -so has to be reset after each time the light turns off. I don’t think an external timer would work to turn it on/off.

I was gone all weekend - got home to some good leaf growth and a lot of stretch. I don’t have a tent for them yet. As soon as my other plant is ready to harvest I will be able to move these into the tent. Probably in another week. It’s so dry where I live. Will take the dome off as I’m humidifying the bathroom that they are living in. I’ll add dirt to support the stalk in the cups and bury the stalks in some dirt once I transplant.

They look like they did good while you were away. I like those lights you switched them too. Looks like a great seedling/cloning light.

From what I understand those lights have a built in light cycle timer. So you set the time the lights turn on, say 7am and you want them to turn off at 7pm, then you have to manually set the cycle time to be 12 hours. I hope that makes sense. You could set it at 18 hrs and everyday it will restart the cycle when it turns back on.

Yeah had similar set up and they switch on and off on a 24hr cycle ,,
Things look good :thumb:

Day 14 - the GSC seedlings are growing like champs! They have been dome free for 2 days now and under the WeeGrow LED lights. I still have to figure out how these lights turn back on automatically. I’ll be gone again for a long weekend this weekend and have to get things sorted out before I go. They will probably be ready to transplant to 1 gallon pots when I get back. They are very stretchy! The #1 plant has some slight yellow spots starting on her leaves. The leaves are light green compared to my other clone leaves.

They lookin like they want more light ,,the yellow spots could b light burn,,but they still lookin good

Back
Top Bottom