Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Marzbadrock - Blue OG

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mataka - MicroBlueberry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow... that was tough. Your plants are awesome folks

No doubt it's budzilla. I can't even vote for myself.

Wow!!!

Well I'd like to say thanks wasn't expecting this on my return from time out! I know im not the most well liked here. I'm also aware that not all agree with my techniques but I'm pretty sure these top two plants were both raised on a bottle.

Thanks to all that have voted for me I've yet to cast mine but it will be not mine and atrain that auto is once again epic. Your the reason I'm trying autos period.

Have yet to look at notm but when I had to take a time out slo towns looked amazing. Thanks again everyone and look out for my upcoming 7000 Sq ft grow facilities I'll be fully documenting in the upcoming months.

Imagine, 7000 sqft of budzillas... truly epic. Can't wait to see you rock 7000sqft.

Ah jesus.

Ok so this is my last vote for this month's competitions I voted in member (dan, fuzzy you usually always get my bid brother and still will. ) and nug (slo town Damn marz was right there too man)

I hide nothing. I love being open

So even though I want to crush all competition at times I choose atrains. This is why even though others have done well on autos this dude killed it not once but twice!!!!

He's a huge part of why I'm playing with an auto now. Guaranteed if last month's victory was not his the votes would be his.

Atrain cheers to you love all of what your doing

Ah jesus.

Ok so this is my last vote for this month's competitions I voted in member (dan, fuzzy you usually always get my bid brother and still will. ) and nug (slo town Damn marz was right there too man)

I hide nothing. I love being open

So even though I want to crush all competition at times I choose atrains. This is why even though others have done well on autos this dude killed it not once but twice!!!!

He's a huge part of why I'm playing with an auto now. Guaranteed if last month's victory was not his the votes would be his.

Atrain cheers to you love all of what your doing

That really means a lot coming from you brother.... thanks for the support.... hopefully I can top the last 3 here soon.

wow,, close race,, nek n nek,, cheers dutty

Oh my gosh it's like trying to pick a puppy out of a litter! I just want them all!! Ok I'm sorry before I cast my vote I am afraid that I am going to have to come over and do a smoke sample of each of these plants. Let me know what time I should come over. I'll have my Bride make some of her world famous chocolate chip cookies because from the look of some of these plants...sometime during the day I'm going to want one! Ok...gotta go I've got a lot of ground to cover and only one day to do it!

Thank you to the two people who voted for my entry. Really appreciate it, but I'm pretty certain the best plant will win. With no offense to anyone that entered. But, really, budzilla is going to be a strong plant for POTY.

All voting side, I hope everyone that entered enjoyed their product, I know I am.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom