• Smoke2Js - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • jlt1202 - Northern Lights

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • mmmbud - UK Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Little Auto-Mazar. She is 117 Days old today, almost a Super-auto.

She was started Indoors in a wardrobe grow under Cfl,

but shed all her leaves as the temperature rose 10 derees celcius over a few days

DSCF5150-001.JPG

She has been outdoors for 5 days now.
Her buds are too heavy for her and her main stem snapped yesterday, but she's hanging on in there :)

DSCF5322-001.JPG

She has no fan leaves, but a lot of character

and character goes a long way ;)

kinda hard to see it with all the green around it mate, looks a beat but maybe put it against a different background so we can really see the beast

kinda hard to see it with all the green around it mate, looks a beat but maybe put it against a different background so we can really see the beast

I have replaced the first pic with the last photo of her indoors, taken on 2nd of June.

Thanks for the comment. You are, of course right. :thumb:

Alright will toss in one BlackCherry Soda, late fall 2012 Harvest, pulled almost 2lbs off three plants. Not to bad for the clones being planted late July and in temps of 108 or so.

ZZZZZZZZZZCCCCCCCCCC_173.JPG

ZZZZZZZZZZCCCCCCCCCC_169.JPG

Peace all, awesome looking group of plants, OG.

Its been awhile since Ive been in the deep end. Here is Super Lemon Haze, my first outdoor grow. The first picture I took. The second is from a friend who takes a lot more pictures than I. He took that bud shot in 2011. And I just got it, so, I figured I would enter her again. She was grown in the beginning with out a steady diet of nutes due to lack of funds. Thanks to Corey at BPN, she was finished on a healthy diet of BPN.
Snippet from my smoke report, hell most of my smoke report, lol.
This is what a Super Sativa is all about. Energy 10/10, hunger 9/10, Taste 10/10 she is unique due to the rose and mint planted next to her. Its a very pleasant smoke, as long as you are drinking water with it, it is so full of resin by the time I get to half a joint I cough. Vaporizing brings out all the flavors you would expect from this winner, plus rose and mint, everyone loves the unique flavor. High comes on within a few seconds of your first toke, and can last for 3 hours even after eating a big meal. Pain relief 10/10, seriously, Cerebral 10/10, fast thinking, fast talking, great for making music with friends, hiking, very physicaly energizing and mentaly motivating.
All around fantastic smoke. 9.8 over all score for this winner." Shes over 9' tall, shit!!!" Thats what I said
SLHBigSister.JPG
Super_Lemon_Haze_2011.jpg
:peace:

Some amazing entries and grows this month everyone!!! More green thumbs than an alien army!!! (wait, do they have thumbs?? !!! LOL)

ITS FINALLY IN ; P (Northern Lights RING O BUD)

Northern Lights 54 days on 12/12 grown with Cogo's Nutrient Formula, the colas on this one are pretty big but there also everywhere! this tomatto cage gave it great support and allowed it to get great buds, seems like i might even get more out of this girl yet!

photo465.JPG
photo466.JPG

I like to call it the, RING O BUD!

Back
Top Bottom